Daily chat...

thanks everyone I will cut out the diet coke and drink extra water instead and apart from some days having a couple slices of 1% ham in a galette I don't really eat much ham and havn't touched bacon since i started on Dukan. I will defo watch my salt intake though as I do tend to like my salt. Jo do you want me to post my daily food on here or on 'daily menus? Oh and yes the wheatbran keeps me regular lol

Green tomato chutney is my favourite ... haven't harvested mine as I know I'll be tempted f I make the chutney .... may not make any this year :-(
cant you make sugar free? im sure cathy was looking at doing some red pepper chutney free?
whats your recipe ill have a look at dukanning it ;)

The recipe I used could definitely be more Dukan friendly (but would it have the same taste?!!).

I used green tomatoes, ground cardamon, cayenne pepper, red onion, 2 chillis, cider vinegar (and non Dukan friendly dates, sultanas, raisins, apples, brown sugar - to be eliminated next time, even for next NON Dukan friendly batch)...

I had no problem resisting but a teeny taste cos I don't like cheese (and didn't have cold meats around!)

Afternoon Ladies...

full of cold today - so trying to get around everyone's post is taking it's time (watery eyes/runny nose)....

hope you're all well (better than me :D)

glad you had a good weekend Jo....

Kay it looks like you don't eat enough in the evenings... I could've read it wrong...but sometimes all you have is a galette?....try not to eat after 8pm and ensure you have a good protein rich evening meal xx

xxx

oh no snotty sarah :( get well soon xxxxx

Jo do you just boil it all up?

Hope all the ill people feel better soon. xxx

Kay, I seem to stall (when I weigh on Monday) but have a loss by official WI (probably jinxed myself for this week now!) I'm on the last few pounds to lose and expect it to come off slowly but I know it's a pain to see no improvement (or worse, like you, a gain) when you're behaving. It will come off, stick with it.

I'm trying to limit dairy, really hard for me as I've always had a portion of cheese/yogurt/milk with every meal for the last 10+ years. I think that's probably slowing me down so I need to try a few days without to see if it makes a difference.

Hope you're ok Robin - I have been missing my bumbarb buddy

I'm fine really, Manda. Just a difficult time for me just now, ho hum. I'll get through it. Thanks for asking:).

If ever you need to share, we're all here...

im having a good day today, just completed 3 hours of cleaning - i've never seen my flat this clean. and i cleaned that damn oven (the worse chore ever) but it was starting to smell like burning every time i pre-heated it, so i couldnt leave it much longer =p

this is going to sound well weird, but there is something wrong with the ladybirds.
there are at least a dozen on every window in mt flat, and looking out you can see tons of them flying about. considering im on the forth floor thats quite high up and im a bit worried about them all. silly things.

I wonder if you've a storm brewing up there in Swindon Pearl... nice to see another "animal lover" here...

aww Robin I do hope you are ok my love xxxxxxx

pearl another ocd cleaner :) we love it!!!

i do love my animals, used to have two chinchillas and currently saving for a flame point ragdoll - plus waiting to move to somewhere we will be allowed one.
one thing i hate about living in a flat is having no animals =[
i have my fish and snails but its just not the same.
cleaning = exercise right? =p

If ever you need to share, we're all here...

Thanks. October is a blighted month for me - my second son was born and died in October so the first week of the month (when he was born) is bad and also the last (when he died). The two in between are better but not great. I really look forward to Hallowe'en, it means that it's November the next day and I can get on with enjoying life again. So, nothing new this year or any other, just something that has to be got through. With a bit of luck (and no cheating), I'll be at conso at some point in October though, so maybe a wee ray of sunshine in there somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not much fun to be around just now...sorry:eek:.

Laura I'm really sorry, we're all here for you, if you want to talk, rant, vent :) I know I do!

Just know you're not alone and try to keep your spirits up as best you can

big hugs hun xxx

Hope all the ill people feel better soon. xxx

Kay, I seem to stall (when I weigh on Monday) but have a loss by official WI (probably jinxed myself for this week now!) I'm on the last few pounds to lose and expect it to come off slowly but I know it's a pain to see no improvement (or worse, like you, a gain) when you're behaving. It will come off, stick with it.

I'm trying to limit dairy, really hard for me as I've always had a portion of cheese/yogurt/milk with every meal for the last 10+ years. I think that's probably slowing me down so I need to try a few days without to see if it makes a difference.

Thanks for that Laura somehow knowing it happens to others does help, I am going to lay off the diet coke for a couple days and stick to water, tea and coffee even though Dukan does state in his book that you must drink at least 1.5 litres of water and this could include diet carbonated drinks! I have not had any dairy products, cheese etc since I started I really have been good, the only dairy I really have is a drop of milk in my tea and coffee (I don't use skimmed but I use one that has less than 1% fat but tastes just like semi skimmed and i use so little of it I can't see that would matter) and the odd muller lite either vanilla or toffee and never more than one a day. I am DETERMINED to do this lol x

Thanks. October is a blighted month for me - my second son was born and died in October so the first week of the month (when he was born) is bad and also the last (when he died). The two in between are better but not great. I really look forward to Hallowe'en, it means that it's November the next day and I can get on with enjoying life again. So, nothing new this year or any other, just something that has to be got through. With a bit of luck (and no cheating), I'll be at conso at some point in October though, so maybe a wee ray of sunshine in there somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not much fun to be around just now...sorry:eek:.

you don't have to be fun - we are all here if you want to chat or you don't want to or whatever......

morning all chatter's ,its just a quick hi coz ive work to go to but hope we all have a good day !!!!!!!

Back