Daily chat...

Morning all :) day off for me today here and i've got josh at home too as he was sick at school yesterday so they won't let him back for 48hrs :(

oh no. would say poor you but not really cos you are at home! but your poor son :(

Morning all! Hope everyone's well...

I had a strange moment on the scales (plural) this morning. First onto my spanking new ones - and HUGE loss :D. Then, to check, onto my "old" ones, and loss but not as big. Pfft! I decide to go mid-range and have my shower... you guessed it, after shower could I resist treble checking? nah! (Despite my slumbering other half, and the bedroom being pitch black). New scales, +400g on earlier weight (but probably more realistic loss since yesterday); old scales -100g on earlier weight.

Moral of the story? weigh once on one scale!
<or stay dirty, don't shower...>

Multiquoting heaven... but I did it the two posts open way!
Jo do you just boil it all up?
Err basically yes. A lot of chopping beforehand though! Supposed to be 1H's boiling, but we did a little longer, and the last pot was a little "runny" so we reboiled it the next day with some agar agar.

one thing i hate about living in a flat is having no animals
I live in a flat and have two cats!

I really look forward to Hallowe'en, it means that it's November the next day and I can get on with enjoying life again.
Anyway, I'm not much fun to be around just now...sorry:eek:.
You're ALWAYS fun to be around Robin. I'm so sorry for your October. I can't say I look forward to November though, with the first (All Saints Day) being the day people visit the graves here, the second (All Souls Say) being the day my Mum died, and the 14th my parents' wedding anniversary (and my father is now with someone else and I find it tough when he casually mentions going out that evening with her!!). Hugs though...

Thanks he's fine though typical bloomin kid throws up then feels great could be at school but they won't let him back in because of the rules.
He thinks its great hes at home whilst i'm having my peace shattered on my day off lol.

Thanks everyone for comments. I know lots of people have tough times all year round so feel bad being a misery. I'll be back to normal soon (if it can be called normal). Joanne, sorry that November is tough for you, I know how you feel.

Jo yes sorry november is rubbish for you. Robin dont feel bad for being a misery - im like that all year ;) sometimes its just the way things are xxx

afternoon everyone

afternoon all im home form work and ive put on the washing and done the hoovering then im going to hang it out has its pretty windy ere today !!!!!!!!!

hope we ave all had a good day so far !!!!!!!!!!

Hi Vikki, how exciting! Are you a true kiwi? or from OZ?

Bren
X

Oh I've just realised that you are living in Sydney, I'm in melbourne!!

Hi Bren, Im a true kiwi :) I have been in oz for about 13yrs, Lived in Melbourne for about 8years and in Sydney for about 5yrs. LOVE Melbourne and took me forever to get used to Sydney, Everyones in a hurry to get nowhere, Miss Melbourne alot, My brother is still living there so will have an excuse to go back if I need one :) xxxxxxx

good morning ladies or is it good evening hope we are al ok !!!!!!!!

How are you finding Dukan then? Have you been on it since 6th of Sept and lost the 9.4kgs?

Also if you are wanting to convert kg's to lb's for minis and your stats you just times (x) you kg's by 2.2 and that will convert it to lbs. Basically 450gm = 1lb

Great to have another Aussie!! cause lets face it you live here now.

x

ah right its 6.50 ere and im up getting ready for work (naturally or i ave insomina lol )

bren u have done amazing well done !!!

it seems those from oz are doing really great with there weight losses and i think that is ace !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Jet :)
Hi again Bren, Yes Im just starting week 5 now, Lost another 400grams since yesterday so 200g off 10kgs, So wanted to be 10 by now but cant complain. I find Im loving it, Done WW, Tony Fergeson's etc and this suits me best. Having 6 of us too cook for I find I can still do one meal at dinner and just adjust mine, So pretty easy. I thought I would have found it hard as my husbands chinese and he and the kids have rice everyday (like I used to) but dont miss it, They of coarse still eat it and all the extras as they are tiny wafer thin kids...LOL
Yes Im an Aussie now So my sister in NZ keeps reminding me I talk like one :) :) xxxxxxxxx

hi vikki !!!!!!!

u are both doing really well and its nice to finally catch up with you both to have a quick chat !!!!!!!!!

i lost all my weight 7 years ago and kept it of until last year but unfortuatly i had a death in the family (if u read the start of my diary that will tell u all )

and i ended putting most of it back on so this diet had come at the right time !!!!!!!!!!! it suits me fine ...

Back