Daily chat...

Morning/evening all.

Here's to a fabulous Dukan week and great WI for all!

Bren xx

Morning Bren

Morning all/evening Oz lot.
We have red sky in the morning so , who knows what the day will give us weather wise. Its jolly chilly I can tell you that much, so am just going to light the fire.
I have PMS bloating and pain again, I thought I would get a reprieve as I had it for 2 weeks last time but seems not to be, lets hope it doesnt last long this time.
Hubby off to work today(yeeha) and kids back to school tomorrow yeeha again lol). ahh I will have the days back to myself again how wonderful:)
Hope everyone is feeling good this morning x

morning all ......
not alot going on here today ..off to get the older twos passport photos done , a bit of shopping then nothing !!!!
early night too as im shattered

Scrumper... Shattered??? But it's only morning yeah?

X

Cathy I wish I could have some days to myself! This weekend means a public holiday so 4 days off!!

Morning all... a great weekend in the country. Pretty nippy in the house, but soon got the heating going and a fire in the log burner... -3°C in the morning, mind, so picking our veggies was a cold damp job as it was spitting with rain (ugh my hair!!).

Otherwise a good weekend. We filled the car up without a problem AND put 20L in our can too... (but then, on the way home last night wanting to top up, had no luck!). They say 1 in 4 petrol stations nationally is out of petrol, but 1 in 3 in Paris and suburbs... so some areas are harder than others.

Strikes continue - Tuesday the students are doing "their thing"... (usually ends in tears! hopefully the "gas" sort!); and Thursday another full national strike. boo hiss.

Happy day to all... back to work and will check in later!

hey Jo - cant believe its that cold over there too! You stay out of the way of those strikers please!

Scrumper... Shattered??? But it's only morning yeah?

X
yep i know other halfs snoring is driving me insane:mad:

have you tried recording it and playing it back to him?

Hi guys :) Hope all is well, Oh Vicky I have tried doing that to my husband, Nearly wet myself I was laughing so much!!

Hi Bren, Scrumper, Jo, Cathy hope you all having a good day :) All my kidlets in bed now, Husband in Melbourne for a couple days so nice and quiet, Why is it a house is always cleaner when the males not here??????? Love it!!
xxxxxxxxxxx

yep tried all that ..he even had surgery about 8 yrs ago didnt work told him back to the drs or its seperate rooms

Hi everyone, those with kids - have a good half-term week! We're only half a day in and I'm knackered :)
Must get on and print some Halloween Crafts now!

I'm told I sometimes snore... I can't believe that!

I woke myself up snoring once :eek:, I was pregnant and full of the cold and dosing off , I started snorng and woke myself lol. I dont know how my dh doesnt wake up the racket he makes sometimes. He used to drink a lot of milk and I told him to stop and see if it was any different, it was amazing , he stopped coughing and snoring, he still does now a bit but nothing he did. I would hit him on the head with a pan if he dared tell me I snored:p

Back