Daily chat...

ive been know to kick him dont work strips dont work frying pan over head just might :p

tried the peg and the pillow !!!
hes staying at the farm tonight bliss just put clean linen on will have a nice bath and if it wasnt for something on tele i want to watch it would be an early night

Lol, my dh said to me one morning after me complaining he snored all night, " just hit me or something" but I tell you, at 3 in the morning I daren't start hitting him for fear I may not stop.

I woke him one night and he was angry , I told him it was because he was snoring, and he said "eh I wasnt even asleep" you cant win. I tried recording him once but it didnt seem as loud on camera

funnily enough its called shattered !!! it on hallmark so i have to watch it downstairs and theres no repeats its worth it though !!! and i can have a lie in tomorrow

its about a cop who has multiple personalities and what happens when they escape
Its got Callum Keith Rennie in it yum yum ....well for me anyway lol

yep morning Oz lot freezing here too

Morning all! I just can't get warm this week - I go to bed at night looking like I'm heading off on a polar expedition :)

Just a quickie so that no one worries I've been swept up in a demo... (I wish!)... nah - just busy busy at work (sniff).

Hope you're all well

oh no Jo tell them your not allowed to be busy its the law

morning all wet and windy here so not doing anything but sorting the girls clothes out
Have noticed the daily menu threads not used much now is that because its moved ?
right off to put my beef in the slow cooker

Good evening now! On the bike cycling in front of the telly..

Warm day today, tomorrow forecast is morning rain and clearing, 20degrees.

Good evening now! On the bike cycling in front of the telly..
and on the laptop! you are multitasking ;)

and b*gger off re the weather its freezing here lol

Hello again - yes I think the menu thread is in the wrong place and no one thinks to go there... (even to check other people's menus!).

Cold here too... I just took my tupperwares over to the main office to eat with a friend there... brrrrrr for the bit between the two offices, then had to strip down to a tshirt when I got there, such is the heat over there!

Back to my earphones... Scrumper I'd love to quote the law to them... do you have a reference for me?!

lol Jo mmm im sure it contravenes some human right ....make one up we can take it too brussles let them spend loads getting a working party to decide !!

Back