Daily chat...

Yeah thinking about getting stuck into some cooking tomorrow? Hoping to do big batches of tofu curry, choc muffins, pumpkin muffins, and a baked cheese cake thing with eggs, fresh cheese, flavouring and yoghurt? Not sure what that will turn out like!

I have made both sweet and savoury pumpkin muffins - delicious

Well after much searching on the net, I have come to the conclusion that so long as you are still having the same amount of protein (or more) as the vegetables then you can eat them separately at meal time? Strange because in the book I swear I read this differently...

x

Hi Guys, Oh Bren the pumpkin muffins sound nice! Might have to try them as Im not having any veges at all really, Naughty me.
So hows everyone going?
Bren have you got the dukan recipe book? I picked mine up from K-mart last week? Lots of recipes in there, Not sure if they help with you being a vegetarian (?) is that the right one??????

Hope your all awake soon, :) Have a great day, Hope your day was great to Bren xxxxxxxx

morning all couldnt get on here at all yesterday was the server down ????
The daily menu thread is being moved to see if we use it more
Please do !!!!!

nothing on here of to see if im doing any courses and pay some bills

Haven't bought it yet Vikki, however got sone stuff of the net. Just made choc muffins yummo! Used 4 Tsp of oat bran ( my daily allowance being vego) and 2 of wheat bran. I have made six, but calculate I can have 5! They are small though.

Morning everyone. its chilly here but a lovely bright sunny morning. I was going to go winkling today, but saving it for when the tide is lower, the tinks are about too, so need to find a place to put my haul if they are around, stop them pinching it.
Just about to light the fire its blooming cold.
Hope everyone is well.
Need to get some rhubarb. I'm sure we had some growing n the garden, can you pick it now?

Off to look in the garden then fingers crossed :)

Really funny to open this page and only see the top post!! Lol

On the iPhone and it didn't show alottooses post, now i know u are talking about rhubarb!!

lol,

no we dont have any, unless dh moved it

Back