Daily chat...

wasn't referring to you Jaqys :) we've had quite a few disappearences in the past few weeks...you've been a star! :) x

I wonder if the emergence of all the xmas goodies in the shops is the undoing of some of our dukan MIA :( x

have not been able to get on all day keeps saying server error

My friend came round and stayed for aaagges. I didnt get a blooming thing done all day.
I am going winkling again this week so wont be on much, plus making bath truffles for the website

Morning Vikki, never done it and personally not for me. Although do tell us all, I love hearing about it!!

Ladies, I've not fallen off the wagon. Nor do I plan to.! Tomorrow is WI and hoping to be lower than last weeks TOM gain, so anything below 73.8 please.

Last day of 4 day weekend. Just trying to plough through my marking before I go back to school tomorrow....

Morning/Evening Ladies :)

Vickki - That does sound interesting...I must admit to considering it myself over the years - but the sceptic part of me reels me back in each time :)....I've heard of 2 positive experiences with psychics in my own personal circle of family/friends though....let us know how it goes :) x

Bren - Fingers crossed for you with the WI fairy :) you deserve it - you've been SO good! x

to everyone else...MORNING! :D....

yes I'm up and it's barely 4am...so much for the early night...I go to bed early and SEE what happens :p....Jet I need to borrow a tablet or 2 off you :D x

Hope everyone's woken up well and has had a lovely night's sleep :)

wishing you all a lovely day x

Evening alottoloose, thanks xx

You got a big day today, although can u not trygoing back to bed.... I mean it's 4 am!!

it's now 7:26 am :) and no sign of the elusive sleep...tried for an hour to get back to sleep but figured it was at least better to be productive than to lay there getting cross with myself :eek: :) x

so my day goes ahead on approx. 3 hrs of sleep :( d'oh ! x

ugh Sarah - I don't know how you do it!

OK... back from a nice 3 day weekend, and it was LOVELY to walk to work in day light for a change... so I'm in favour of this clock change, at least for now, while mornings are lighter!

We had no trouble finding petrol and so things really can get back to normal here again (hopefully!).

I read lots on the site this morning, but obviously have forgotten all I read since! hihi!

Good morning everyone. Yes we noticed the lighter mornings too - but it won't last long and we've already paid with our evenings :-(

Have a good Tuesday everyone! I peeked at the scales today and STS, phew that was just the reassurance I needed!

What time do you guys finish work? It's been dark for me for a while in the evenings... mind you, it's never really dark in the city where street lamps stay on all night, shops are lit, etc.. That's something I really notice in the country. The DARK!

I left at 6 yesterday and I dont know if the carpark street lights were out or something but it was so dark I was worried I'd be hit by a car.

Wasnt like that before my hols.

So why do we change them? (For school children in Scotland, I used to hear... but I can't honestly believe the French would change their clocks for them!!! leastwise not without a strike, burning a few cars, and holding up some petrol stations, lol!)

touche Jo :) and I have no idea...I heard it was for farmers in scotland :)...presumably the europeans just follow suit to be different from us too...x

Cathy will know... CATHY????

Back