Daily chat...

hey guys =]=]
been struggling a bit missing my fruit =[

Can sympathise as I hate Thursdays now that I'm on conso. I think reintroducing fruit has been more welcome than cheese for me (and I never thought I'd ever say that).

Don't forget you can have rhubarb though (as it's actually veg!) even on PP days (although some don't) as a tolerated item. Think it's unlimited on PV days (although I wouldn't overdo it as your intestines won't thank you).

Good luck with getting the motivation back.:)

Morning guys :) 9 sleeps :)
Pearly I have no idea what your going through I hate fruit at the best of times.......... Good luck with what you decide to do. About 7yrs ago I lost 30kgs on ww but found it took so much longer than Dukan, What I have lost in the 11 weeks with dukan took me about double the time with WW but you have to do what suits you and what you will stick to :)
Morning Laura :) and everyone else that is awake :) Have a great day/night/sleep guys xxxxxxxxx

ive decided to do a weird dukan / ww combination. after being on dukan for such a long time i could never eat deep fried stuff or full fat things anymore. so i am going to do low carb and points and see how i get on. as i have a three month free trial. so if my losses arent considerable after that then i shall return fully to the land of dukan =]

ive never liked rubbarb =[
im considering weight watchers, as i've got so far to go =[ =[

Apparently they have just changed their plan - it is a bit more Atkins-like.

ive decided to do a weird dukan / ww combination. after being on dukan for such a long time i could never eat deep fried stuff or full fat things anymore. so i am going to do low carb and points and see how i get on. as i have a three month free trial. so if my losses arent considerable after that then i shall return fully to the land of dukan =]
good luck - i tried it when got to goal but all went pear shaped. !

Good luck, however you do it, its just all working out what suits you and your lifestyle best I think. For me its sort of Atkins / Dukan, need to pop over to Atkins to see how its changed though. But I find I just cant eat normal food anymore, it makes me feel so guilty. I seem to hav e plateau'd again so I am trying to eat slightly 'normal' food for a bit then shock my system bu high protein/low fat carb again. Why does it have to be so hard??
God luck though

good luck - i tried it when got to goal but all went pear shaped. !
lol wot pear shaped like my backside !!!!!:p

Good news for me this week. I can finally get into my next size down of work trousers without fear of splitting the bum! I have also been unearthing lots of other clothes, some of which have never been worn (you know the scene where you buy something that doesn't fit telling yourself you will slim into it). It feels as though I have a whole new wardrobe, which is really nice. I must clear out all the fat stuff soon.

I always used to wear a lot of clothes with an elasticated waist; I stopped that a couple of years ago and I think that fitted waists do help me keep in touch with the fact that I might be putting weight on. The fact that I was running out of work clothes started this current diet campaign for me.

lol wot pear shaped like my backside !!!!!:p
LOL :D

need to pop over to Atkins to see how its changed though
come and see we can help :D

Kim fantastic news on the clothes babes - see only 1lb down this week but a clothes size down :D

clothes sizing down time is a great feeling hun !!! im in an inbetween size range now cant wait for the next drop , except i know ive run out of jeans to go down into !!!

clothes sizing down time is a great feeling hun !!! im in an inbetween size range now cant wait for the next drop , except i know ive run out of jeans to go down into !!!

I'm not going to run out for a long time I don't think!!! I just love the feeling that I have something new - even though it isn't really new! It makes me laugh some of the news stories you read about people and what size they are. I think you should gauge your size by what jeans you can fit into comfortable. Even I might manage to get into a pair of size 12 leggings (perish the thought - what a crime against humanity!) but I am a million year away from that size!

i have clothes under the bed from 6 years ago a jacket from 12 years ago !!!!
it wont be long till you get to a 12 ......
im now on a 14 hope that size 12 will be obtainable by the end of January

i have clothes under the bed from 6 years ago a jacket from 12 years ago !!!!
it wont be long till you get to a 12 ......
im now on a 14 hope that size 12 will be obtainable by the end of January

Wow that's fantastic! I can just about squeeze into a pair of size 16 jeans I have never worn which I was chuffed about!

Why do we buy things that don't fit??!!

can i ask what cruise pc is on the forum? confused.com

Wow that's fantastic! I can just about squeeze into a pair of size 16 jeans I have never worn which I was chuffed about!

Why do we buy things that don't fit??!!

your looking at going the same way as me i was in the same size jeans as you at that weight another 10lb down did it so wont be long

Back