Daily chat...

Morning guys Mousy, Jaqys, scrumper and Vicky :)
WELL DONE Mousy!! Bet you feel great and the pants do too....LOL
Well 8 more sleeps and counting !!
Nice and warm here today so might go and visit my friends mammie and pappie and then home to watch the rest of my Dvd, Lazy day!!
Mums op has been moved to Jan so thats great news I can go away and not worry so much and be with her in Brisbane when she has it!! AND GET HER A TICKET TO SPEND XMAS WITH US, So happy!!! and my youngest Karlia is busting at the seams to see her, She loves her nanna :)
Hope you all had a great day/night and keep up the good work mousy, You will be out of those pants soon too :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

aww thats good news about the op hope you have a brill christmas now hun xxx

Ooooh what lovely news Vickki! A double helping of good news! How's the weather over there?

Getting colder and colder in Europe... but must brave the streets soon for my walk... not put my woolly hat on yet (far too vain and it messes my hair up for work!) so it can't be *that* cold... I'm seeing minus 12°C at night where I'll be at the weekend... better stay in then!

Morning guys Mousy, Jaqys, scrumper and Vicky :)
WELL DONE Mousy!! Bet you feel great and the pants do too....LOL
Well 8 more sleeps and counting !!
Nice and warm here today so might go and visit my friends mammie and pappie and then home to watch the rest of my Dvd, Lazy day!!
Mums op has been moved to Jan so thats great news I can go away and not worry so much and be with her in Brisbane when she has it!! AND GET HER A TICKET TO SPEND XMAS WITH US, So happy!!! and my youngest Karlia is busting at the seams to see her, She loves her nanna :)
Hope you all had a great day/night and keep up the good work mousy, You will be out of those pants soon too :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh err - not too literally out of them I hope:D Great Mum news.

I have lovely earmuffs, black and dark green tartan ones, sort of black watch, nowt worse than cold ears. It snowed overnight and crept slowly down the hills, infact 1/2 an hour ago it snowed on us big flakes too. so its really cold here today. Still hav e to go and pick winkles though booo, but its exercise and keeps you nice and warm, and if you stand in the cold sea and pick them out of there first, then when you get out of the water its much warmer lol bbbrrrrr. :/

Hope everyone else is keeping warm ok xx

Brill news Vikki :)

Morning everyone - yes cold here too. just had visitor in from France - Courgeney? and he hates this weather said its never sunny in uk and always rains LOL!!!

OK... can someone show me a link of what ear muffs are?! And can I still wear my ipod underneath? Walking for an hour without music would be worse than having "bed hair" for work!!

I wasn't sure... oh dear I don't think they're going to give me much street cred either! hmm...

(You should see me examine intently all English coins when I come home to see what they are... It's quite "weird" being English but not being up to date with things... so I speak the lingo, but don't know lots of things that have "come out" since I left - new words, slang, money, songs, TV progs perhaps - less now that I've got a digibox - and ear muffs must have passed me by too!

I've lived here now longer than I did the UK... Moved here at 21 almost 22. Now 46.5 years old.

I wasn't sure... oh dear I don't think they're going to give me much street cred either! hmm...

(You should see me examine intently all English coins when I come home to see what they are... It's quite "weird" being English but not being up to date with things... so I speak the lingo, but don't know lots of things that have "come out" since I left - new words, slang, money, songs, TV progs perhaps - less now that I've got a digibox - and ear muffs must have passed me by too!

I've lived here now longer than I did the UK... Moved here at 21 almost 22. Now 46.5 years old.

Ha ha at least I'm not the only one feeling stupid scabbling for change and examining the coins. I could handle my Deutschmarks and Belgian francs just fine but EUROS it's a learning curve EVERY TIME!

Yes I passed the 'been here longer than anywhere else' stage a while ago too!

Jo re: earmuffs - you need a headband type thingie - they're very trendy in Germany but not anywhere else ;-) (not sure I can find a pic)

oh i like those ones Kim - jo they look snuggly and not chav

I just spat my mouthful of coffee on my keyboard looking at Vicky's one - I actually have one of those "somewhere"!

I don't like anything you guys have shown me!!

Some of the characters on Emmerdale and Eastenders look quite nice in their hats. Perhaps it's just a different hat I need. I like Nicola's hat from Emmerdale... also the lovely looking long blonde haired horsey girl...

Anja - euros are soooo easy! haaaaa! I remember once not that long ago buying a paper in England, giving them 20p and waiting for change. The till girl waited patiently too for the remainder. When I realised I was offering 1995 price(!), I gave a note and apologised. I now use notes a lot and end up with LOADS of change!!

What kind of Dukaneer am I? I have just realised I've not had an egg since the weekend!! I usually eat about 15/20 per week!

Back