Daily chat...

I'm sure you'll get there, Bren and soon enough. It does seem a long way off while on cruise (the thought of cheese, fruit, etc and of course the gala meals) but concentrate on your health - you've done well to gain so little while you've had those worries going on.

Well no plans for today, need to get ready for the school week (check homework) and go and wish some friends a good 2011 but apart from that, just relaxing - still lacking in sleep all round here, I think.

Thanks babe.

Well I'm on the exercise bike for 20mins. And between posts going to re read Dukan Attack phase. Also got a pen and pad ready to write my 3 days of meals. I did 2 days first attempt and think as I weigh 1.5kg more than last time I want to do an extra day.

Enjoy your time with friends. What are u studying or is that kids homework?

X

HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!
I've just realised it's a Bank Holiday for those of you in the UK (lucky things!) which gives me an extra day perhaps to catch up!

Back onto Dukan today and TOTALLY ready for it. I'm a bit fed up with food, to be honest, and will make the most of being unwell (sore throat started on 26/12, only just progressing onto usual "dose" and cough phase!), and having no functional tastebuds!

Off to work soon. Must dry hair first tho!
x

Last edited:
Welcome back Jo. Public holiday here in Oz too!

Day 1 nearly over for me, thank god. Going to have yoghurt and a cuppa during the movie hubby wants to watch on the DVD tonight.

Hiya Bren, well done surviving day one.

Welcome back Jo, good luck and hope the throat is better soon.

Think I must have lost half a stone yesterday the number of times I had to wee ;)

opps quick hide thechocolate i see the boss is back ...hi Jo!!!

No chocolate left in my place... I vaccuumed it all up last night (nom nom). No wonder I'm fed up with eating at the moment!

You've never known me on Dukan properly... Little Miss Prim and Proper is I... (and I don't mind admitting that it's SUCH a relief to be heading for ketosis and to be back in control! This "real life" thing is too hard for me!)

I can really notice how full the meat fulls you up with so little compared to cupcakes and chocolate bars
Now there's a lesson to be learned for us all...!

Now there's a lesson to be learned for us all...!

Yup, not much protein in a cupcake! ;) It's amazing how (even not in ketosis) I feel full quickly during a meal when it's protein-heavy (and stay that way for hours).

No earthquakes here, Vickki, just snow:(. Stay safe.

Hope everyone's OK today and good luck to Sarah - I'm sure you'll love it once you get going!

Good morning people!

Good evening Vickki! Where are these earthquakes?

Bren
X

Snow? Earthquakes? Just boring grey skies here!
I heard the earthquake was in North Yorkshire, near Rippon (BBC News - Earthquake hits North Yorkshire).

Good luck to Sarah for her new job... and to all restarters. Day 2 for me and I'm as happy as can be!

Almost lunchtime :D Its bad how attack focuses my mind on food.
In a couple of weeks I'll need to kick myself to remember lunch.

Everyone happliy protein focused? Any cravings/longings/frustrations creeping in?

Snow here at work, white carparks, slippery pavement. Hope it clears off soon.

Tis lunchtime by my clock - 12:00 on the dot! Mind you I've only just finished my "mid morning" snack! So maybe not quite lunch time. Off to top up the hot water. Looking forward to shopping later so I can get some fresh ginger and mint leaves to put in the water to make it more palatable!

I never forget lunch... or food... but I probably overate on protein just then cos I was on the phone chatting to the lady who feeds my cats when I'm away and I just ate the lot without thinking... duh!

Morning!

Vickki, we get 8-9 weeks of summer holidays! 6 weeks is easy!

Busy today, no time for diaries (sorry) but will catch up tomorrow. Hope everyone has a good day.:D

Morning all!

Morning! (I too can do non newsy posts!)

Back