Daily chat...

Oh holy muffins! I have just managed to make cinnamon muffins with herbs and pepper!!!! I put the herbs and pepper in to make savoury ones, having forgotten I had added splenda!! Don't like waste, so added extra cinammon and will have to hope for the best :)

Eek! I just made a batch of toffee ones and remembered halfway through the looking time that I'd forgotten the baking powder. They taste ok, are just small and heavy! Ah well - won't make that mistake again :)

How were the muffins, Manda?

Another disturbed night here, looking forward to everyone being better. Husband in a terrible mood (that will be because I've not been 100%, it always throws him:sigh:) so hope he comes home happier.

The sun is set to shine though, maybe I'll get out for a walk today? Off to see if daughter is fit for school or not.

Happy PP Thursday everyone (trying to find the positives ...):)

Eek! I just made a batch of toffee ones and remembered halfway through the looking time that I'd forgotten the baking powder. They taste ok, are just small and heavy! Ah well - won't make that mistake again :)

I never put the baking powder in anymore.

How were the muffins, Manda?

Another disturbed night here, looking forward to everyone being better. Husband in a terrible mood (that will be because I've not been 100%, it always throws him:sigh:) so hope he comes home happier.

The sun is set to shine though, maybe I'll get out for a walk today? Off to see if daughter is fit for school or not.

Happy PP Thursday everyone (trying to find the positives ...):)

They were ok thanks, just a little spicy where I put so much cinammon and allspice in to hide the savoury stuff:D

morning all wet here, just off out, then cleaning as the dog has let muddy foot prints everywhere grrr waiting for a call from school ry had a sore throat but sent her see if they call me !!!!
eldest off to the theatre this afternoon so late school pick up

hope you ok Laura xxx

Yup, Tan (apart from being a PP day!). Everyone became ill at once so that put a downer on after having a great weekend. I'm feeling better today though, so general mood (his) will improve. He's stopped the smoking (again) always a difficult few days at the start!

Hope Rylee is feeling better soon.

(I miss muddy pawprints:().

shes fine hun had no call from school shes got swimming all afternoon so will be fine

Morning guys :) Hope everyone's good , Went out to a show last night Mulan. Was pretty good. Going out kills me these days, Think Im getting too old :)
God I have been a hungry hippo for 2 days now, Not sure why.
Off to the gym soon.... as soon as I drop the kidlets off to school, Yeah I love fridays! but can never wait till mondays again and send the kids back to school!!
Have a great day guys.... and Night!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Enjoy Vickki... and when ravenous, dig into that Dukan PP basket (chicken, boiled eggs, etc... don't fancy them? not hungry! ;) works for me!)

City weekend for me (ugh!). If we stay here at the weekend, it's either to spend a fortune at the hairdresser's (tomorrow!) sorting my hair out OR to save money on fuel and toll charges. Either way, it means getting through the weekend (after hair) on a tight budget!

And I don't live in the best place to be on a budget. Two long walks planned - an hour round trip to market tomorrow, before hair, for some veggies (and fruit for OH); then Sunday I'll head off on my own on an hour and 20 mins hike somewhere I've never walked to before, so I might get lost! OH will take a bus there after an hour or so and meet me for a meander and coffee. No food! Easier that way to be home at meals.

Have a good weekend all :)

Morning!

Been to stock up on supermarket stuff as offers on.

Going out for a walk this afternoon and maybe half hour on the exercise bike. Done practically no exercise since last weekend and the next one is almost upon us! No plans for us, really - birthday party tomorrow night but we're just going for a drink early on as husband working early on Sunday morning.

Might venture to the hairdressers with the kids (for them) this weekend (they need persuading first!) I'm sure your hair appointment will be more enjoyable, Jo.

Hope everyone's OK!

Unfortunately, although it's glorious summery weather now (I'm in a tshirt at work with the window open...) 16°C and sunny, just saw that rain is planned for the weekend!

Oh well - I'll stay in bed! (NOT!)

Hello all,

I haven´t been here for a while but I have been mostly sticking to the diet. I got a new puppy just after Chirstmas so have been busy walking her, picking up after her and generally getting much fitter running after her when she decides to play with the cats!

I´ve been feeling really hungry recently so though I should come back here for some inspiration.

Geraldine

Hey where do you guys live? I'm in Manchester. Someone said it was hot!! Not England then!!

I'm off work tomorrow going walking in the lakes and having a board game night tomorrow night then working on Sunday (boo) xx

Hi Geraldine, Hi Louise :) Hi normal guys...lol.
Well hope every ones hair goes well! Does cost so much though doesnt it. My SIL said I should have waited till I got to Malayisia then got mine done as it would have been sooooooo much cheaper but by that time I really would have looked like a yeti!!
Have to take jamie drs this morning........ Long story short, Last year his foot played up, Bones kepts breaking every week in his foot, No idea why went on for 7-8mths then cleared up after eventually getting a cam boot.Had millions of tests, xrays, Childrens hospital etc. NOW it is playing up again, ****!! I say. Will let you guys know how it goes maybe its just something little this time!

Have a great weekend guys :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning guys :) I have monday-itis this morning!! A thing that usually happens on a monday, Wish it was long weekend :)
Hows everyone going?? How was your weekends?
Booked my tickets to go up to mums , I am going to take Karlia with me, She loves her nana and wants to help make her get better after the op, Sooo cute!!
Have to go back to the drs today to get jamies results, He had a Xray and CT scan on Saturday, Foot seems better ...... if you dont touch it so will be good to see if it is broken again.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) :) and have a great Sunday those still in it
xxxxxx

Hope there are no broken bones, Vickki. Exciting that you have your tickets booked - not long to wait!

Weekend was restful. Am with you on the Monday thing. It's always a struggle getting them organised. One just about to head out the door, then it will be a little easier!

Looks like it's going to be nice out there, so I'm making the most of it after being stuck in here with ill children last week. Husband now has flu though, hey ho.

So much for getting a coffee in peace and 5 minutes on here, another argument upstairs:rolleyes:.

Have a good day!

Hello here I am too - day two at home with feverish & coughing DD2. She manages energetic bouts (like voluntarily cycling to school with DD1), and then spends the rest of the day wanting cuddles on the sofa. At least I am getting some housework done but must also check into work (I can work remotely so I'll juggle today I think)

Baked my birthday cake yesterday, DD1 decorated it last night (is there any cake under that icing and colourful sprinkles?) and it's sitting in the utility room grinning at me now ;-) waiting for tomorrow!
Have a good Tuesday everyone!

Back