Daily fluctuations in weight

Harrie

Silver Member
How much can your body change in one day? Just done a sneaky WI (bad, I know) and am two pounds heavier than last week. I'm following plan but have drank loads of water and not long ago eaten lunch (tried a new Olivio spray - yuck!).

I usually weigh in the mornings - and after this, it's back to Monday WI

:copon: to me!

never ever weigh yourself on your scales. I do it every week before the meeting, it tells me I've put on 2lbs and i get annoyed. I get weighed at SW and find I've lost! If you must weigh yourself do it at the same time every morning (ie get up, have a wee, get on the scales naked) and that will give you a better indication. My weight fluctuates daily but always seems ok on SW scales

i only ever weigh myself in the morning i always find if i weigh in the afternoon i have put on about 4 lbs! but i am really trying not to weigh at all! total failure at that!! i had my first weigh in last week but had to go to a different meeting an evening one rather than the morning one i will normally go to. does anyone think that will make a diffrence to my wi this week? i did lose 3.5lbs which i was over the moon with but just thought i wonder if it would have been more in the morning or is this just wishfull thinking??

I always weigh myself at Boots at the same time of the day on a Saturday and believe me when I say you can seriously change by the Monday weigh in! I'm disappointed with mine this week and so am sticking to free and superfree until Monday and that way you can really turn it around. Don't get downhearted, every scale is different as well.

K xx

LOL at me ... I have a set of WW scales and they tell me different weights even when I get off and on again..so I thought they are knackered so I went and got another set and now have them side by side and one weighs me 1.5lb more than the other :confused::confused:
But I do know when I weigh myself on weigh in day just before I go I can be one weight and when I get to group I've lost 1/2/3lb so how does that work??
I think I've got a little man in mine just screwing my day up!!.
So what we have been doing since Feb of this year is - I weigh both myself and OH and I measure me on a Sunday morning around about the same time ... I'm losing ...he's gaining - he's only lost 3/4lb since January LOL
YAH....GIRL POWER !!!!

Back