ProPoints Daily Food Diary

Hi sweetheart! Thanks for sharing! Massive hugs! I think from what u have said u kno what u want to do but breaking the ties will be tough! Is there a way to remind him of 3 months ago to prompt change and give him one last chance?! It's such a shame but u have to do what's best for u! Friends and family will be there for u! And I'm always here :)

I loved horrible bosses and well done for just having a drink!! Xx

Good luck for WI xx

Hi sweetheart! Thanks for sharing! Massive hugs! I think from what u have said u kno what u want to do but breaking the ties will be tough! Is there a way to remind him of 3 months ago to prompt change and give him one last chance?! It's such a shame but u have to do what's best for u! Friends and family will be there for u! And I'm always here :)

I loved horrible bosses and well done for just having a drink!! Xx

Thanks Carly, it is really tough. I do love him that's what makes it so hard, but I need more from a relationship than he does. I just feel so sad. I've either got to stay and accept that this is how my life will be, or leave him and hurt loads of people including him and me. Feels like a no win situation. Thanks for listening anyway.

Hugs! I'm sorry there is no easy fix... Maybe try one more time to talk to him... Could u book some things for the two of u to do? X

Monday 8th August
Weekend was ok, ate too much Saturday but counted for weeklies. Lost another lb.

Breakfast 6PP:
40g Special K 4PP SS milk 2PP

Lunch 9PP:
Tesco Value Wrap 3PP
Turkey 1PP
Cheese slice 1PP
Lettuce 0PP
French Fries 2PP
Shape Apple Crumble Yogurt 2PP
Satsumas 0PP

Dinner 11PP:
150g steak 5PP
150g McCain wedges 5PP
Ranch Salad 1PP

Supper 2PP:
Cad Highlights 1PP
2 x Cad choc fingers 1PP

Total daily points used: 28/29
Total weekly points used: 0/22

Well done for another on down :) z

Tuesday 9th August
Had a bad night last night. Looks like my marriage may be over. Was talking about things to dh and he said well maybe we should just get divorced then. Nice, what happened to communicating with or making an effort for or fighting for someone you're meant to love?! :cry:Anyway am dreading going home tonight coz not sure what happens next. Just feel really sad today I keep thinking of our wedding day, and all the people I'm letting down, and keep welling up.

Breakfast 5PP:
30g Cheerios 3PP
150g Onken Fat Free Apple/Mango Yogurt 2PP

Lunch 7PP:
Tesco Value Wrap 3PP
Turkey 1PP
Cheese slice 1PP
Lettuce 0PP
WW roast chicken crisps 2PP
Nectarine 0PP
Pineapple 0PP

Snack 3PP:
Mini Twister lolly 1PP
WW peanut choc raisin bar 2PP

Dinner Guesstimated at 17PP:
1/2 portion chippy chips 7PP?
Jumbo battered sausage 10PP?

Supper 1PP:
Cad Highlights 1PP
Total daily points used: 29/29
Total weeklies used: 4/22, 18 remaining

Went to see cousin's gorgeous little baby girl and it was 8:30 before I got home so got chips on way home - have guesstimated points though!

Last edited:
Gigantic hugs!!!!! I really hope things work out! Remember u aren't letting anyone down! These things happen! U have to live ur life for u! U deserve the best xx

Gigantic hugs!!!!! I really hope things work out! Remember u aren't letting anyone down! These things happen! U have to live ur life for u! U deserve the best xx

Aw thank you so much you're so kind. I just can't help feeling guiilty and selfish and wondering whether I'm just expecting/asking for too much!!! Anyway the atmosphere was ok last night, almost like we're living as friends I guess. Which is how it has been anyway really for the last 6 months or so! It's all a bit strange though coz I'm not really sure what to do next.

Wednesday 17th August
Had chippy chips last night coz was out straight from work and couldn't be bothered to go home and cook! But I had 14 dailies left and some weeklies anyway so think I'm ok.

Breakfast 5PP:
30g Cheerios 3PP
150g Onken Fat Free Apple/Mango Yoghurt 2PP

Snack 2PP:
WW bar 2PP

Lunch 7PP:
Tesco Value Wrap 3PP
Turkey 1PP
WW cheese slice 1PP
Lettuce 0PP
French Fries 2PP
Nectarine 0PP