Daily Meal Posts

B: Mint choc shake
L: Lemon bar
D: Vanilla shake - need to think of something I can add to make this one a bit more interesting!!! x

Becs - I sometimes add half a teaspoon of the berry water flavouring to my vanilla shakes, makes them taste a bit like raspberry ripple ice cream!

Becs - I sometimes add half a teaspoon of the berry water flavouring to my vanilla shakes, makes them taste a bit like raspberry ripple ice cream!

Wow thanks RachelJane, that sounds yummy! Will have to try that next!

Had vanilla shake with cinnamon & mixed spice added and ice for dinner was delicious almost like an iced chai latte! Also had oriental soup for lunch and toffee bar for breakfast for first time. Did not like the toffee bar though!

OMG for breakfast I'm sat here sipping the choc shake that I blended with extra hot water and a teaspoon of instant coffee and it is amazing! Why have I not tried this sooner? YUM!

Hope everyone has a great day x

Hello girls

Had my weigh in over the weekend and have lost over 3 pounds! 3.7 to be exact so I rounded it up to 4 for my ego. Hahaha. I'm in my 3rd week so my cc has allowed me bars, yey! I got 6 diff flavours so I will be experimenting with them this week. I tried the peanut bar and goodness, yummy! Even when I used to eat all I see, I usually avoid such decadent delights :D. The peanut bar is definitely a keeper, definitely!

B chocolate mint shake
L lemon yogurt bar
D oriental chilli
N apple cinnamon porridge

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Eek day one for me, and it looks like this!

B: Choc orange shake.
L: Spicy Tomato soup.
T: Mushroom soup.
S: Chocolate shake.

Lots and lots of water! xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

B: Vanilla shake
L: Chocolate mint bar (will NOT be repeating this one, rank)
D: Chocolate orange shake

So far downed 1.5lt of water, got another litre of bottled water and a pint of carbonated water to have.

B: mango blended with 12 ice cubes (yummy but maybe more of a summer one, lol)
L: chocolate orange (hot)
T: chocolate mint (hot)

Yeah, boil the kettle and leave it to cool for 2 or 3 minutes, then make the shake as you would normally but with the hot water :) it's yummy! Feels really indulgent, especially on these cold winter nights!

Back