Daily Meal Posts

Breakfast : banana shake with LOTS of ice
Lunch : lemon bar straight from the freezer to make it last as long as poss - totally love the lemon bars...
Dinner : huge cappuccino mousse with tsp coffee added

And 3 litres of water - most ever had in one day .
9pm treat : chunk of frozen toffee bar which am still chewing lol !!

It does say not to freeze or cook any of the products as it can effect the nutritional values. Only exception is the porridge which is obviously microwaved.

If you are wanting to cook or freeze them, you should do that with a 4th packet, not one of your 3 xx

PI love the toffe bar idea but keep forgetting to order some! I am also a HUGE fan of the lemon bars, I am about to have one for breakfast :)

Yesterday lunch was butterscotch mousse, that's the first time i have had butterscotch as a mousse and it was blooming gorgeous! Then porridge for supper.

Tilly's Kitchen has been at it again!

New Recipe: Vanilla Kick

In the blender:

250ml hot water (not boiling)
1 vanilla shake pack
1 pinch of nutmeg
and the secret ingredient...a pinch of chilli flakes!!!

Blend it all up to get a really lovely hot creamy shake with a little kick!

:woohoo:

Yummy :)

Hope you don't mind me joining in

Breakfast: 1/2 strawb 1/2 vanilla blended with ice (reminds me of strawberry and cream lollipops)

Lunch will be the same

Dinner hot choc mint - my fave xxx

Just tried my first Lemon Crunch Bar!! OMG it's better than some chocolate bars out there...its really delicious!

I cut it up into 6 little bitesized pieces to stop me wolfing it down in one go!

lol yes...the white one...its yummy...but not sure I would want it everyday. I'm keeping it for gym days. Now I just need to get to the gym today lol

I keep forgetting to say thanks to you Tilly, I took your tip and started eating a bar an hour before i go swimming and it has helped a lot, my legs have far more energy in them!

Def going to get some vanilla and butterscotch shakes tomorrow : not sure about your Vanilla Kick tho' Tilly ! - but want to try your suggestion of vanilla with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Also Jem's half strawb/half vanilla combo sounds good for a change from my banana breakfast one.
Am imagining your kitchen like the potions class in the Harry Potter films,Tilly - full of beakers and blenders with steam coming out of them!
:dragon::dragon: Only joking, love reading your recipes and hints to make CWP more exciting. xx

Def going to get some vanilla and butterscotch shakes tomorrow : not sure about your Vanilla Kick tho' Tilly ! - but want to try your suggestion of vanilla with cinnamon and nutmeg.
Also Jem's half strawb/half vanilla combo sounds good for a change from my banana breakfast one.
Am imagining your kitchen like the potions class in the Harry Potter films,Tilly - full of beakers and blenders with steam coming out of them!
:dragon::dragon: Only joking, love reading your recipes and hints to make CWP more exciting. xx

Hahaha...I wish it was like harry Potter! but I have my spice rack and I keep poking about in it seeing what I can get away with! I'm sure I can do something with Cayenne Pepper in my shakes somewhere... ;)

OMG you are outrageous!
My meals for today sound so boring now: almost ashamed to list them, but here goes-
Breakfast : very icy banana shake
Lunch: lemon bar (yes, again!)
Dinner : toffee and walnut icy shake

1.5 litres horrible plain water and 1 litre other fluids- berry burst fruit teas.black coffess and my first drink of the day. my precious cup of tea with a splash of skim milk : cannot function without it!

3rd weigh in tmrw afternoon so fingers and toes firmly crossed.....

Jigglyjim are you taunting us?

Oh just had an Indian :( house smells of it - so proud I didn't cave though would have loved a chip! X

OMG you are outrageous!
My meals for today sound so boring now: almost ashamed to list them, but here goes-
Breakfast : very icy banana shake
Lunch: lemon bar (yes, again!)
Dinner : toffee and walnut icy shake

1.5 litres horrible plain water and 1 litre other fluids- berry burst fruit teas.black coffess and my first drink of the day. my precious cup of tea with a splash of skim milk : cannot function without it!

3rd weigh in tmrw afternoon so fingers and toes firmly crossed.....

Very best of luck for this afternoon, i will keep everything crossed for you xx

Me too Tilly - I did cooked breakfast for my tribe yesterday, and that was my overriding thought - so glad I wasn't going to be eating it. I sat with my Capaccino smoothie and enjoyed watching instead :)

So today is gong to be a half bar / half shake, soup, and another shake day. I'm undecided on flavours though. Probably Banana, choc mint, peanut bar and chilli soup. Yummy.

Xx

Back