Daily Meal Posts

All that talk of Cappucino has made me make a coffee vanilla shake by adding some Millicano. Nice - and not as sweet as the Cappucino. Whizzed up with some ice, it was yummy.

So that leaves my half and half combo for bedtime, and soup for tea. Xx

I had 1/2 strawb, 1/2 vanilla blended with ice for breakfast, currently having a hot choc mint for lunch at work and tonight will be a fruits of the forest i think :)

Planning on going for a wee swim tonight :) xxx

I've been to gym and completed my run and a gentle swim, so I had a lemon crunch bar this morning.
Already had my second shake - Chocolate...so now panicking as I only have one bedtime drink left today - Vanilla Kick of course! ;)

Best start chugging more water!! ;)

:( I am struggling again for the second day running, i am trying to hold off on my second meal until about 4 if i can but i am bored and that is lethal for me!

Know how that feels, I'd already had 2 products by 11.30 today :-s

I think we are all having a day like that.
if I am bored all I do is stare into my cupboards!!! lol

Froggy don't let it get to you...I tell you what...go and make a spreadsheet for your inch loss or exercise regime...anything to keep you occupied for a couple of hours! :)

Froggy, I find if I'm getting bored and thinking about food, I have a wee surf on *********. Anything to take the thought of food away :) x

Banana shake for breakfast, lemon bar for lunch, I'll have a chocolate or a butterscotch about 4ish and then the other half of the quiche effect thing I made yesterday for my tea about 7ish with salad :)

Had my breakfast shake a bit too early this morning so I'm a bit out of sync today though .... Drinking plenty sparkling water and decaf coffee to keep me going haha :)

I think we are all having a day like that.
if I am bored all I do is stare into my cupboards!!! lol

Froggy don't let it get to you...I tell you what...go and make a spreadsheet for your inch loss or exercise regime...anything to keep you occupied for a couple of hours! :)

I have a folder called "weight management" on my PC, it contains my spreadsheet which I made the effort of backdating with any recorded weights from blogs, SW book etc, then also waste a lot of time going through old photos to put into my "progress photos" and cross matching the dates with my spreadsheet and naming them by weight so I can look at my progress.... Kinda geeky but wastes a good few hours!

:) Thanks for the support, i made more iced flavoured water, and am having more than usual of my electronic cig which is helping. I am also making son some roast beef and red onion sarnies, strangely, its helping!

Northern, i am fascinated by your quiche thing, how have you made it?

Tilly I have never made a spreadsheet in my life :D but I have M&S office so i may just go try and teach myself!

:D RossiRea i have been doing that all morning and accidentally bought myself a silver bracelet on Amazon that I really cant afford so I need to step away from tinternet!

lol I have a ppt where I am putting in my weekly photos (ooo just reminded myself to add in weight too!!) I take 4 photos...2 in a bikini front and side, and 2 in my "Goal Jeans" front and side. The goal is to get into these jeans ;o) and potentially have them too big for me too! Hahaha!

I mixed 3 eggs, and half of the cottage cheese allowance. I added spring onions, mixed it all together with pepper and cooked it in the oven for about half an hour at 180 in a dish.

I just split it between 2 days as obviously the quantities are double the SS+ allowance, then just had it with salad. Going to try it with some other veg later in the week, mushrooms for definite. It was just nice to have something different! Was kind of a cross between an omelette and a quiche!

I mixed 3 eggs, and half of the cottage cheese allowance. I added spring onions, mixed it all together with pepper and cooked it in the oven for about half an hour at 180 in a dish.

I just split it between 2 days as obviously the quantities are double the SS+ allowance, then just had it with salad. Going to try it with some other veg later in the week, mushrooms for definite. It was just nice to have something different! Was kind of a cross between an omelette and a quiche!

:D Ooh that sounds yummy!

:) My pal in Lanzarote aw I had posted on another forum that I was bored so she rang me and we had a magnificent hour and a quarter gossip and catch up and it definitely un-bored me! And now I can have chocolate mousse!!

:D Ooh that sounds yummy!

:) My pal in Lanzarote aw I had posted on another forum that I was bored so she rang me and we had a magnificent hour and a quarter gossip and catch up and it definitely un-bored me! And now I can have chocolate mousse!!

lol My solicitor phoned about my soon to be ex's antics so THAT got me unbored for an hour!! :sigh::banghead:

:8855: Well after all that waiting i only went and forgot to put the mousse mix in and didnt realise that was why it was runny u til i was almost at the bottom of the bowl so basically I ate a chocolate shake out a bowl with a spoon :8855:

3 shakes - 2 1/2 strawb and vanilla and on choc mint. 2.5l water - weigh day tomorrow - sooo nervous! Xxx

Back