Daily Meal Posts

I think in nervous as I've done the dirt a few times over the years and last time I only lost 5 and was so gutted as I'd lost 11 before but I'm looking at it now that everything is a step in the right direction xxx

Froggy your posts have me in stitches... I can imagine you eating your runny shake out of a bowl whilst 'accidentally' buying things on the internet and typing about it on your 'M&S Office' (I didn't know M&S did software, LOL)... I was desperate for a biscuit half an hour ago so I distracted myself reading the forum for a while and your posts have cheered me up so much I've had a black coffee instead :)

Thank you, ladies : am running late today ! lost 2lbs at weigh-in , and whilst would have liked more (about a stone and a half more...) am pretty blooming happy with 10 lbs in 17 days.
Got some new flavour shakes so tried Jem's strawb/vanilla combo as a shake for tea (delicious!) and planning on a butterscotch mousse for tea tomorrow, haven't tried butterscotch before but want to try it out with the banana to make Tilly's bannoffee.
And.....counsellr managed to get me 2 pks of the late, lamented coconut- so the Bounty ice cream shake dream
will become a reality this week !!
RossiRea : you are unstoppable - well done !! xx

:) Ooh well done lycho, its a bag of sugar gone!

i haven't dared mix any packs yet, do you just guess how much half is or do you weigh it out?

i love the butterscotch as a mousse, its much nicer than in a shake i think

:8855: Racheljane i have sodding autocorrect on my ipad and i don't know how to turn it off, i am always forgetting to check before i hit the submit button! Tha k for saying i made you smile, that's lovely!

Thanks, Froggy! I weighed out 20gm from each packet and gave them a good stir, then chucked in the blender with the water and ice cubes as normal. Really good - had strawb on its own before as a shake, but deffo better (for me, anyway) with the vanilla in.
Am drooling at your quiche recipe, Northernlight - roll on SS + !! :jelous: Hmm- that smiley is supposed to be "jealous" but looks more like someone being ill....they don't seem to turn out on here as you expect them to !! XX

Thanks guys.

Do glad you like the strawb and vanilla I think it's awesome. Totally better than them alone. Well done on your loss xxx

Thanks guys.

Do glad you like the strawb and vanilla I think it's awesome. Totally better than them alone. Well done on your loss xxx
Thanks, Jem! All the best for tomorrow ! - think I may have already typed this on another thread - but done it again just in case.
Off to bed now- hope my rumbling tum doesn't wake the other half (or the neighbours...!) x

:) I love the strawberry and i love the vanilla, think I will have to try mixing them, might try that later today!

I am off swimming now, decided not to have my lemon bar before I go as its just too long to wait for my second product so i hope i have enough leg power to get me up and down the pool!

Froggy, I cut my bar up into about 12 pieces, and then before exercise I can have 4 - 6 pieces with water / decaf for a boost. I then still have all the other pieces left for later. Hope you have a great swim :)

Today I'm planning a vanilla coffee shake again at 11, chilli soup at 6, and a lemon bar at 3 (before gym) and 8 (on sofa) ;)

Today's going to be a peanut crunch bar, butterscotch shake, and an oriental chilli soup day, with chicken salad for tea :)

Need to remember to drink plenty water, I usually buy bottles of the stuff so I can track what I've had but I forgot to get it last night when I popped to the shops! Using a big glass instead :)

:D Cupcake I absolutely love the lemon bars, I dont think I have the willpower to only eat half, I would devour the other half too! Had a grand swim thank you :) and going to have decaf and lemon bar shortly

:) Oooh I did thanks! I feel more in control today which is a relief after the last couple of days when i found it really really hard

well done on the excercise froggy!!!

I can't wait until I'm onto bars (defo after week 2 for me)

Toffee and Walnut blended with Ice fro breakfast this morning
Hot Choc Mint for Lunch (no surprise there - just so easy at work - shake in my cambridge shake mix with a little cold water (until all powder covered) then fill with 200ml just off boiling water) and shake - perfect hot choc)

I've had 1.5l of water so far; I get weighed at 7 tonight and was planning on 'dehydrating myself' for Weigh in as I have done before then thought it was pointless and not sensible - only makes me want to cheat after wI to 'treat' myself. So on my 2nd pack and drinking my usual 2.5l before 5 of water x

I always feel super tired the day after I exercise.
Today I had the Fruits of the Forest for the first time....wasn't sure at first but then it grew on me the more I drank it! :)

Hmmm my CDC said it was fine to eat the lemon yoghurt bars from day 1 as they are lower carb/cal than the other ones so I have had one every day since day 1.

Good luck at your weigh in this evening :)

Yes froggy..my cdc said the same thing thats it ok to start on the bars..you no longer need to wait until week 2. But please consult ur cdc abt this.

Mine said you can have 2 of the lemon bars (but only the lemon ones) a day - think I could force myself to do this (!!!!) but afraid it might mean not losing.Had a coconut/choc shake with lots of ice for tea which was lovely - got me wanting a real Bounty bar now though.....

Back