Daily Meal Posts

Apparently they trialled coconut, cookies 'n' cream, and mango a while back but only kept on with the mango ones.
I had one pk from cllr last wk and loved it so luckily she got me 2 more from her Mum who is also a cllr : think they must be old stock that xidn't sell or something lol
Hope I don't go down with food poisoning if it was past it's sell-by date : didn't think to check that....

Hope so! Just been reading an older thread on here about making crisps out of the soups, and also cookies out of the choc shakes - I quite fancy trying the crisps recipe for a bit of a change.

Tbh...i love the shakes and soups..i wouldnt have the patience to wait to make the crisps and eat them..lol. but plz let me know if u ever do make them

I had strawberry mousse at 4pm AND I remembered to put the mousse mix in. Weyhey!!

Does anyone know if you can use the mousse mix more than once a day?

Good luck everyone, my boss did Cambridge she did really well on it

Tbh...i love the shakes and soups..i wouldnt have the patience to wait to make the crisps and eat them..lol. but plz let me know if u ever do make them

Think it's quick, in the microwave : Froggy, was it you that had made them? Have been bobbin' about between the threads ( hey, totally unintentiional weaving joke there...somwehere !) and can't remember if it was u or Northernlight, sorry .

:D Thanks! nope it wasn't me. Was it cambslass?
Aha, think you're right, thanks :d'oh:
Gonna get a leek and spud soup next time and give the crisps a go - just fancy a different texture and give my teeth something to do !!
And the peanut bars are on the list too....

I had my lemon bar for brekkie around 9.30am and it will be a while before my next meal, I have a dentist appointment this aft for 2 fillings :(:( and a clean so it will probably be 5pm before I get my mousse, leaving porridge for the evening

I had a Cappuccino shake for breakfast, and I have a Mango shake and Hot Vanilla lined up for later today :)

Well that was weird! Fillings with no drilling, there was no decay, it was to fill some bits where the gums have shrunk a little bit. So home earlier than I expected and about to tuck into chocolate mousse

Well that was weird! Fillings with no drilling, there was no decay, it was to fill some bits where the gums have shrunk a little bit. So home earlier than I expected and about to tuck into chocolate mousse

Wow, Froggy, you are doing so well that even your gums are shrinking lol !!
Enjoy the mousse- just got in from work so attempting to enjoy a mug of green tea (rank!) before getting my backside into the kitchen and start on the evening meal (for husband) and trying out a butterscotch/banana mousse for me. xx

I had a Cappuccino shake for breakfast, and I have a Mango shake and Hot Vanilla lined up for later today :)
Hello, Tilly, how are you feeling today? Hope you had a good evening with your Mum. Is the Hot Vanilla the cinnamon one ? - as was reading CrazyDiamond's daily diary and apparently cinnamon really kick- starts your metabolism.
Mine needs all the help it can get !! xx

Dreadful Dreadful Day!!!
I've totally flunked and had a kebab and chips....I can't even remember the last time I even had a kebab!!!!!
I feel so guilty and horrible.

I really want to just get back on track and keep going now.
Sorry Guys!

Back