Daily Meal Posts

What the heck are you apologising to us for, sweetheart? :grouphugg::grouphugg:
It's one day, one measly day : and I bet that kebab tasted good anyway..... please please do not beat yourself up over this." I get knocked down, but I get up again" as the song goes.
Lots and lots of love xxxx Now go get in that potions lab of yours and concoct something fierce ! xxxxx

Dont beat urself abt it hun..just get back on track. No need to apologise..tmrw is another day..drink plenty of wated to flush it out ur system...ohh was it a nice kebab...nom nom. Xxxx

Today I've done a SS day.....lemon bar choc shake and a banana shake

I've uploaded some before and during pics in that part of the forum tonight as well....bought a new dress and I'm really pleased with how I'm looking :)

Today I've done a SS day.....lemon bar choc shake and a banana shake

I've uploaded some before and during pics in that part of the forum tonight as well....bought a new dress and I'm really pleased with how I'm looking :)
Oooh- how do we find your pics, Northernlight?
Good when we can reward ourselves with non- edible items : bought myself a gig orchid plant from M and S to celebrate my first half stone.
Sorry meant big not gig - getting near my bedtime !

Omg northern...ive just seen ur pics...you look absolutely amazing..you have done sooo well..those pics are so inspiring. You have lost loads of weight hun..you should truely be proud of urself. Xxx

Sorry, ladies - can u point me in the right direction plse !

FOUND IT !! Thick or what ? !!
Northernlight - totally speechless - what a babe !! Such a transformation, you must be over the moon.
Well done xxxxxx. :worthy::worthy:

Last edited:
Yesterday's food - the same ad the last two days lol. Creature of habit.

Tilly hope you are feeling positive today and ready to 'shake' it - you have done so well and can do this.

Northern need to see your pics xxx

Wen I worked as a group therapist with people suffering from depression, it was really frustrating that people would disappear for a week or two then, when they came back, said they had stayed away because their depression was really bad and they didnt want to "inflict" it on everyone else. Yet those were the very times that they should have been at the group, it was when they needed the most support!

Tilly that seems to be just what you have done - i wondered all day yesterday where you were and suspected you had gone off plan and so were staying away - surely that was the most important time to come on here for support!!! I cannot imagine anyone here would ever ever judge you for having a lapse, I am sure everyone either has been there or will be there, so if it happens again get your butt on here and say you need help!

Huge apologies if that sounds like a bossy lecture, have a huge great hug, put it behind you, today is a new day! Loads and loads of love xxx

My brain hasn't really caught up with how I look yet though! I still see the chunky person!

Well said froggy. X
Northern i think it takes the brain a while to catch up. I can relate to you when u say that ur still chunky..when i lost 7.5 stone on LL i went down from a size 24/26 to 12/14. I still say myself as fat. Its only since ive put on 4 stone that i believe gosh i was slimmer. Thats why i decided to do CD..because i know it will work.

Morning!

I can't decide between mango and banana today! What I really want is vanilla but I have none left! Decisions, decisions....... ;)

Today.....Chocolate Shake for breakfast, then I think it might be some type of soup for lunch, and a butterscotch shake later on. Think will be a tuna and egg salad for tea too :)

I think I might step up these next 2 weeks as I'm away twice for a few days and its my birthday.....think it might be a good time to!

Feeling really positive today :)

Froggy what you said really makes sense. I think thats why i have failed at this siet before, I've been chatting on the forum and on fb to my ocuncillor, i fall off plan and avoid them like the plague.

Lets face it everyone has 'weak' moments (or not even weak just an i fancy something and im going to have it) but consuming extra calories isnt going to undo all the good work, lets face it we have went from consuming about 2000 calories a day to 400 so an extra couple one day aren't going to cause any harm xxxx

Morning: Banana blended with ice
Lunch: Hot choc Mint
Dinner: going to try chicken and mushroom soup

Wen I worked as a group therapist with people suffering from depression, it was really frustrating that people would disappear for a week or two then, when they came back, said they had stayed away because their depression was really bad and they didnt want to "inflict" it on everyone else. Yet those were the very times that they should have been at the group, it was when they needed the most support!

Tilly that seems to be just what you have done - i wondered all day yesterday where you were and suspected you had gone off plan and so were staying away - surely that was the most important time to come on here for support!!! I cannot imagine anyone here would ever ever judge you for having a lapse, I am sure everyone either has been there or will be there, so if it happens again get your butt on here and say you need help!

Huge apologies if that sounds like a bossy lecture, have a huge great hug, put it behind you, today is a new day! Loads and loads of love xxx

Thank you :)
I've put it behind me, and I am 100% today, and I've been to the gym.
I'm in it for the duration now :D

YAy hiccup over! I have been food shopping for my son, we were in M&S cos they do a fair bit of reasonably priced gluten free stuff. It was hard!!!!!!

Back