Daily Meal Posts

Breakfast : vanilla/strawberry combo shake. Lunch : lemon bar. Dinner : toffee and walnut shake with a tsp coffee added -very nice!

Drinking fruit teas diluted with iced water : has anyone tried the CD water flavourings? And which one would you recommend?

Today I've had a lemon crunch bar before the gym and a choc mint shake for lunch. Going to have a Vanilla kick for bedtime :D

:) I had vanilla mousse around 4 and a & c porridge just now.

I am seriously angry with a friend tonight who has let me down badly. I am trying desperately not to turn to red wine and chocolate which would be my usual reaction. In my jimjams so i cant go buy some

Froggy STAY AWAY FROM THE WINE lol.

Hope your ok Hun, no mum should make you feel like that. X

Lychci - I have the orange one I think it tastes like cloudy lemonade x

:) I had vanilla mousse around 4 and a & c porridge just now.

I am seriously angry with a friend tonight who has let me down badly. I am trying desperately not to turn to red wine and chocolate which would be my usual reaction. In my jimjams so i cant go buy some
You were there for me, and I am here for you! :) Rant away hunnie!

Thanks Tilly. I am leaving things alone tonight otherwise i will get all wound up again and won't sleep. Stayed 100% and off to watch tv in bed now out of temptations way!

Well done (virtual pat on the back) xxx

Hey Ya'll!,

Im going to join in on this one, it will be nice to be able to keep tabs each day :)

Im on SS+ so....

Today...

B: vanilla shake w/ coffee shot & ice (delicious)
L: cappuccino shake
D: cottage cheese and salad

:) Its a great thread!

I am up earlier than ever, i woke at 6.15 and that was it, couldn't get back to sleep. I dont mind though, its evenings when i am usually tempted to go off plan and with being up so early I am ready for my bed dead early too which helps the evening Muncie urges :D I am, however, only getting about 5 hours of sleep total because i am up so often in the night for the loo and it always takes forever to get back to sleep, but strangely I am not tired through the day so the quality of sleep must be good.

Hungry this morning but will wait until after my swim for my lemon bar breakfast

Morning all...I've been awake since about 5am too this morning.
Will have mint choc, mango and banana shakes today.

Im the same froggy..i was up like at 6am. Had to wake up about 3 times to use the loo last night. Srrange thing is i dont feel tired at all. Im a fresh and ready for another day. Will have a porrige in a bit to start me off. Im sad because i have no bars to munch on :(

Another early riser - 5am for me too ;)

I'm going for mango, chilli, choc. Sounds like a posh confectionery! Xx

Another early riser - 5am for me too ;)

I'm going for mango, chilli, choc. Sounds like a posh confectionery! Xx

I do love chilli and choc together...I add chilli flakes to my hot shakes and definitely to my vanilla and chocolate ones.
Mind you, if you don't mind a little TMI...a little stingy the next morning, if you get my drift ;) lol

Im the same froggy..i was up like at 6am. Had to wake up about 3 times to use the loo last night. Srrange thing is i dont feel tired at all. Im a fresh and ready for another day. Will have a porrige in a bit to start me off. Im sad because i have no bars to munch on :(

Hello Suki - hope all goes well despite lack of bars! xx

Back