Daily Meal Posts

I do love chilli and choc together...I add chilli flakes to my hot shakes and definitely to my vanilla and chocolate ones.
Mind you, if you don't mind a little TMI...a little stingy the next morning, if you get my drift ;) lol

You're not selling this to me at all, Tilly! Good luck with the weigh-in tomorrow. xx
In a rush as logged on at work and don't want to get caught out- one eye on the screen and the other on the door!!

Hey Ya'll!,

Im going to join in on this one, it will be nice to be able to keep tabs each day :)

Im on SS+ so....

Today...

B: vanilla shake w/ coffee shot & ice (delicious)
L: cappuccino shake
D: cottage cheese and salad

Aaah, lovely picture of Harper's Mummy and Harper : greetings from the Wild West of England, HM!
If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts in Aus are you? - have a nephew and his family (emigrated from UK) living just outside Perth. xx

how did you get on Froggy???

Breakfast 1/2 strawb 1/2 vanilla
Lunch Hot choc mint
Dinner toffee &walnut i think xxx

Only lost 2lbs. I was really hoping for at least 3 so i would have lost a stone but never mind! My CDC is now away until 2 weeks on Monday :eek: so i had to buy masses of products to keep me going until she is back. I must NOT go off plan while she is away.

She says i need to try and eat a 200 calorie meal from the food lists at least 3 times a week because i dont have a lot to lose now but i am terrified to!!

Thats still a good loss hun. You will be fine..i wont get weighed until the 14th coz my cdc is away. Bless her she gave me extra packs just in case. Shes lovely.
Tilly u have chillie flakes with ur milkshakes????

Thanks suki x

Well I had a strawberry mousse around 4.30pm and will have a&c porridge in an hour or two, yumyuminmytum

Well done froggy 2lbs in the right direction x

Only lost 2lbs. I was really hoping for at least 3 so i would have lost a stone but never mind! My CDC is now away until 2 weeks on Monday :eek: so i had to buy masses of products to keep me going until she is back. I must NOT go off plan while she is away.

She says i need to try and eat a 200 calorie meal from the food lists at least 3 times a week because i dont have a lot to lose now but i am terrified to!!
Well done„ Froggy : onwards and downwards! xx

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening. X
Vegging out with the telly too. Banana shake for brekkie, toffee bar for tea and strawb/vanilla shake for tea. Thank goodness it's the weekend tomorrow, feel shattered. xx

Oh at a rugby tournament, baby asleep so I'm warding a chick flick with a bottle of water xxx

:D That made me laugh lycho!

i had my porridge around 8pm and now i am drinking black decaf coffee (which is no problem as i hate milk in hot drinks) and watching Big Brother :eek:

Got all the downstairs windows open and the back door to let a bit of a light breeze through the house, its quite nice :)

The porridge seems to be v popular. Silly question, but is it " porridgey" in texture - and is it very sweet?
OMG can't believe I am spending a Friday nite discussing porridge - do I have a life? - lol
What's even sadder is that I really do want to know the answer !! xxx

I have never had proper porridge so cant be certain but its sort of maybe reddy brek ish with some chewy bits (sounds minging). I love the apple and cinnamon, its quite sweet and i can taste the cinnamon quite a lot, i am addicted to the stuff!

I love the apple n cinn too but the pecan and maple syrup is as disgusting as it sounds..not my cup of tea

Think I might give it a go -apple and cinnamon sounds nice and it would be good to have something different. Somehow I don't find the mousses to be as filling as the shakes, and don't want to be having too many bars as they are higher in calories.
Spose the porridge would be higher too, but might stop my rumbly tum evenings!

Back