Daily Meal Posts

Hi ladies :)

B porridge yuck! So had banana instead
L chocolate orange with water and ice
D - haven't had anything yet sooo tempted to eat but luckily I have nothing in xxx

:) Lovely picture lycho! I must get one of me on, its lovely to see who we are talking to isnt it?

Porridge any time now, I am ready for it!

Thank you, Froggy , very sweet of you x Had to search hard to find a pic of me as much prefer to be the one holding the camera.Would be interesting to see if that changes when I eventually reach target.

Four meals out and a BBQ all within the last few days :eek: but I think I made (some!) good choices so I'll list what I ate out:
Weds: Breakfast - 1 shake; pub lunch - Melted camembert & bread starter (instead of main) - gave half the bread to OH. Cheese was naughty but nice :) 2 x Diet coke; restaurant dinner - California Sushi Salad (starter instead of main) 1 x Diet coke. Total calories Weds around 1800-2000.
Thurs: Breakfast - 1 shake; late afternoon pub lunch/dinner - Crab salad with bread & butter, 2 x diet coke, 1 magnum choc-ice; Evening - 1 shake. Total calories Thurs around 1400-1600.
Friday: Breakfast - Slim & Save Cheesy Pasta(!); Lunch - CD Mousse; Cinema - diet coke; Dinner (out) - Prawn skewer; Salmon Salad & Corn Cob. Total calories Friday around 1600-1800.
Saturday: Breakfast - 1 shake; Lunch (BBQ) - 2 quorn sausages & salad leaves, nibble of birthday cake!; Dinner - 1 shake; Early hours (on night shift) - 1 shake. Total calories for Saturday around 800 :)
I don't think I've done too much damage but I'm out of ketosis so it's back to SS+ for a while now!

Four meals out and a BBQ all within the last few days :eek: but I think I made (some!) good choices so I'll list what I ate out:
Weds: Breakfast - 1 shake; pub lunch - Melted camembert & bread starter (instead of main) - gave half the bread to OH. Cheese was naughty but nice :) 2 x Diet coke; restaurant dinner - California Sushi Salad (starter instead of main) 1 x Diet coke. Total calories Weds around 1800-2000.
Thurs: Breakfast - 1 shake; late afternoon pub lunch/dinner - Crab salad with bread & butter, 2 x diet coke, 1 magnum choc-ice; Evening - 1 shake. Total calories Thurs around 1400-1600.
Friday: Breakfast - Slim & Save Cheesy Pasta(!); Lunch - CD Mousse; Cinema - diet coke; Dinner (out) - Prawn skewer; Salmon Salad & Corn Cob. Total calories Friday around 1600-1800.
Saturday: Breakfast - 1 shake; Lunch (BBQ) - 2 quorn sausages & salad leaves, nibble of birthday cake!; Dinner - 1 shake; Early hours (on night shift) - 1 shake. Total calories for Saturday around 800 :)
I don't think I've done too much damage but I'm out of ketosis so it's back to SS+ for a while now!

Looks like you made some good meal choices, RachelJane - so did absolutely the best you could in what you could call a "nightmare" week with bbqs and meals out - would have been a blissful week of eating in our pre-CD days!
All the very best for the comomg week. xx

Have just had my weigh- in which got moved to 11am from 4pm today - 3lbs !
So in the "10s" - stonewise if not dress size (yet....) and total loss of 13lbs in 3 wks and 2 days.
Ah, so near and yet so far for the elusive first stone off !! ( not even a wee or the Wii did that for me...)but v happy !!

:dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney::dooney:

Well Done Lynne!!! Fabulous progress!! It's great to be in the next stone down, even if it is 10' 13 or 13'13 in my case lol

:) Lychee, that matches my weight loss in exactly 3 weeks and 2 days, 13lbs!

Rachel, sounds like you were as sensible as you could be food wise given the circumstances!

:8855: Lycho, my autocorrect just turned you into a Chinese fruit!!

Well after a very difficult day, done extreme cleaning, big food shop for my sister and her so who arrive tomorrow and had a very unpleasant conversation by text with the friend who let me down last week and it appears the friendship meant more to me than her :(

However I am chuffed to bits cos it hasn't driven me to red wine and chocolate like it would have prior to this diet!

I had a lemon bar for brekkie around 10am, fruits of the forest mousse around 5pm and it will be porridge in front of the box later :)

Froggy my fave song is caledonia and it says you lose the friends that needed losing!!! I honestly stand by that motto - it hurts so much when friendships end but they should t be something you have to work on xxx

Thank you, Tilly, Suki, Froggy and Jem : really appreciate your kind words and encouragement. xx:thankyou:

Spooky same loss in same time, Froggy : love the "Lychee" correction, that's really funny!!

V V V cross that your "friend" has let you down again : wish my keyboard would auto-correct that to "fiend" - Jem's comments are very wise and perhaps could be you needed to lose this friendship for a reason, sweetheart : we never know what's around the next corner for us.

Meal wise today have had : Breakfast - banana shake with lots of ice. Lunch : 170gm chicken with broccoli (pleased with this as cooked for husband and son roast beef with all the trimmings, cauilflower cheese etc etc) . Dinner : the amazing Dr Who expanding apple and cinnamon porridge : yum yum : thanks to you all for recommending it !

Off for a bubbly bath before fight to the death over remote control at 9pm : between The White Queen (my choice) and Law and Order (Andy's choice) : neither of us want to wait up to watch on plus one or on catch up tomorrow.
Monday tomorrow : (( - never mind, short week for me : )) xxxxxxxx

Thanks jem and lychee (sorry but you will always be lychee to me now :D)

I dont have many friends, i dont really get opportunities to make them as I cant work and never go out at night but a bad friend is worse than no friend I guess. A few weeks ago this would have thrown me terribly but since i stated this diet my mood has been so much better and I just refuse to let it get me down or doubt myself which I have a huge tendency to do.

God i enjoyed my porridge tonight, could ave eaten it 3 times over!

I am ousting this from my bed so night night all x

Well froggy you've gained some new friends on here!!!

I've just realised I've only had two shakes today but in my bed so too late now xxx

I second what Jem and *Lychee" say :)
You have friends here who understand the journey you are on, you have given me strength when I need it, and I offer the same to you in return :D

Thanks so much everyone, it means a lot. I am so glad I found this forum!

Well after an early swim i went shopping in a nearby huge great tesco, and after doubling up various vouchers and got a denim skirt, some shoes, a swimming cossie, a winter duvet, a Pyrex bowl and two mugs completely FREE!!! Retail therapy, cant beat it!

Consequently my breakfast was late, i just had a lemon bar. Its good I had it late cos it will keep me going until I cook for everyone tonight and then I can sit down and have 2 courses with them - porridge and mousse! I made meringues yesterday so they will be having raspberries, meringues and cream. I truly think I prefer the mousse!

On the subject of swimming..im going to do an aqua aerobics class tonight..ive posted a tilic on the forum so plz comment girls..thx. x

Today.....orange bar for breakfast, then will be a choc shake shortly for lunch. Think might have a soup later on :)

Nice plan froggy. You have ur day planned out. Its good to have a daily plan. I had my porridge at 9am..will be having a soup at probably 2 then dinner can be a shake or another soup.

Back