Daily Meal Posts

On the subject of swimming..im going to do an aqua aerobics class tonight..ive posted a tilic on the forum so plz comment girls..thx. x

Suki, sorry to be so thick but what is a tilic, plse ?
Hope you are having a good day. xx

Thanks so much everyone, it means a lot. I am so glad I found this forum!

Well after an early swim i went shopping in a nearby huge great tesco, and after doubling up various vouchers and got a denim skirt, some shoes, a swimming cossie, a winter duvet, a Pyrex bowl and two mugs completely FREE!!! Retail therapy, cant beat it!

Consequently my breakfast was late, i just had a lemon bar. Its good I had it late cos it will keep me going until I cook for everyone tonight and then I can sit down and have 2 courses with them - porridge and mousse! I made meringues yesterday so they will be having raspberries, meringues and cream. I truly think I prefer the mousse!

Deffo going to take you shopping with me, Froggy- never seem to be where the bargains are.

Hope you have a good evening with your sister and nephew : and conserve your strength and patience for tomorrow night!
PS Nice to see your photo, sweetheart - though a bit disappointed to see you haven't got green bandy legs..... another illusion shattered!

Today.....orange bar for breakfast, then will be a choc shake shortly for lunch. Think might have a soup later on :)

Misread that, Northernlight : my eyes saw "choc" "shake" and "shortly" and somehow translated it to "choc shortcake".
Was hyperventilating at the mere thought...

Tilly - thank you for the inspiration - I've played around today with addition of chilli flakes and pepper in my soup. Nearly blew my mouth off in the process but it was yummy! A real change in flavour which was lovely :)

I've also had a coffee shake, plus my lovely lovely lemon bar with a cup of black earl grey tea.

A really yummy day :) xx

Breakfast : apple and cinammon porridge with extra cinnamon as apparently in increaes your metabolism......
Lunch : banana shake with lots of ice
Dinner : lush lemon bar

Trying the water flavouring for the first time today but not too keen so far - hoping it will grow on me as find plain water really tough to drink and don't want to have fruit teas all the time.

B: butterscotch ( don't knot if I like or not)

L: mint chic hot as always at work

D: chocolate with ice- must say this is yummy (only having just now)

So excited to get weighed tomorrow as I can get some bars :) x

Warning. : the lemon ones are to die for, dangerously addictive! Like the malt toffee also , lasts for ages if you have straight from the freezer.

My favourite bars are peanut, lemon and orange. I'm not that bothered by the other ones xx

Lemon and malt toffee and peanut are my top 3, but lemon is simply the best by far ;)

Today will be coffee, chilli a la Tilly, and lemon bar (of course) :) xx

I've had a peanut bar for breakfast.......feels naughty having something so nice so early on but I was starving and thought I deserved a treat ;-)

I've had a peanut bar for breakfast.......feels naughty having something so nice so early on but I was starving and thought I deserved a treat ;-)
Go for it, Northernlight !
Isn't it strange how we think of certain CD products as "naughty" - I always feel more "good" when I have a banana or strawberry shake
rather than a chocolate one !!
All the very best with your weigh-in. xx

Lol, It's mad isn't it! I always tend to have banana / strawberry for breakfast and then go for bars and chocolatey shakes later on. :)

:D Apologies for not having green dangly legs. I am on the left in the white top. I loved that skirt until someone finally pointed out to me its actually a top :8855: so now its called a skop!

I was up at 6 so i went for a swim while the rest of the house was still asleep and had a lemon bar breakfast around 9. I had butterscotch mousse at 4pm and I have rung the pub and will be having a grilled chicken breast and salad this evening. I am feeling very very dubious about eating, I REALLY dont want to but I will have to.

Should I also have my third product or should I not have it and have the chicken salad as my third meal?

I would also say have it - you already know tbat tonight is likely to be somewhat stressful, and you might be tempted by the vino or the dessert trolley if you're hungry as well as feeling tense.

You have already taken control by asking the pub to prepare a low-cal meal for you : so keep your cool tonight and smile, smile,smile - it makes them wonder what you've been up to!! xxxx

Forgot to say on reflection green dangly legs is so not a good look - and would have looked very odd with tbe skop tbh !! xxxx

Froggy so proud of how organised you have been, hope your night is as 'enjoyable' as it can be!

I am about to have a cup of tea and a lemon bar for my dinner :) so proud of what I have achieved so far xxx

Today I have mostly been eating :
Breakfast - banana shake with lots of ice. Lunch - chocolate shake,ditto. Dinner : apple and cinammon porridge with industrial quantities of cinammon because the lid came off the pot when I was sprinkling it.
Porridge was dark brown and tasted....interesting.
On the bright side, my metabolism must be going like flippin' RoadRunner now !

Back