Daily Meal Posts

Had a fab day, feel like I've got a food hangover today though!!

Back on it today....

Banana shake, lemon bar and a chocolate shake on the menu! It's going to be a long day!

I am eating porridge right now. Going out for the day so i will have a lemon bar at some point then strawberry mousse tonight

Hi guys!

Well I've had a few uppy downy days personally...the joys of going through a divorce!!

Today I've had Cappuccino, Chocolate and Mango shakes.
For some reason I am finding the water intake has gone down for me, and I am only managing about 2.5 - 3L per day this week.

Weigh in tomorrow, but to be honest a stay the same would be good for me!!

Take care!!

Froggy well done 2lbs in the right direction!!!

Tilly big hugs your will get through it a happier and healthier person xxx

B: banana shake
L Malt toffee bar
D Lemon bar

My CDC said you can't have two normal bars in a day but the lemon one is made different and you could do 3a day if you wanted :) would normally have a shake but been so busy at work I've just got home and sat down so two bars for me. Xxx

Hi guys!Well I've had a few uppy downy days personally...the joys of going through a divorce!!Today I've had Cappuccino, Chocolate and Mango shakes.For some reason I am finding the water intake has gone down for me, and I am only managing about 2.5 - 3L per day this week.Weigh in tomorrow, but to be honest a stay the same would be good for me!!Take care!!
Hey, the Potions Queen returns !!! Lovely to have you back in da house, sweetheart : we have missed you .....xxx Not an easy time but you are still on track which is bxxxxy amazing. Hope the weigh in is a good one- you deserve it. xxxxxx

Breakfast...butterscotch..was lumpy
Tea 5pm....porridge
Dinner...will be strawberry milkshake or chick n mush soup
Stayed focused today..happy happy happy

Breakfast...butterscotch..was lumpy
Tea 5pm....porridge
Dinner...will be strawberry milkshake or chick n mush soup
Stayed focused today..happy happy happy
Happy happy happy for you too - well done ! Xx
The butterscotch one went lumpy for me too , as a shake : seems fine as a mousse for some strange reason.
B: strawb/vanilla shake with lots of ice (yum yum)
L : lush lemon bar
D : will be porridge - after 2nd episodie of Corrie, if I can hold out that long......another wild Friday night, as you see !

Jem : heard that about the lemon bars also - wonder why we can have two, what is so different about them ? Hope they can use the same formula and make some other flavours - would love a Crunchie -tasting one !

Woo-hoo,,it's the weekend and we are off to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta tomorrow : sooooo excited !! xx

Yes, that would be fab I love toffee, honeycomb,tablet etc :)

My councillor said that the lemon bar are newly formulated and are fine for three a day (and can have them from day 1) but the other bars give you wind apparently and have a higher carb content x

Oh and balloon fiesta? What is this xxx

Seems to be trouble with wind of one sort or another.... the Fiesta is an annual thing each August., it lasts 4 days and is a huge gathering of hot-air balloons - lots of novelty-shaped ones. They do a "balloon glow" on two of the nights where they light up the tethered balloons in time to music, followed by a firework display. There are lots of stalls, live music and things going on - this year there's wing-walkers, displays by the Red Arrows. Each day they try for a mass ascent in the early morning and again at about 6pm - but this morning it was too cloudy and this evening too windy - hence my opening comment !It really is spectacular if they all do get to take off all at the same time. We are going down to Bristol first thing in the morning and plan on staying for the "glow" and the fireworks.I am not employed as their publicist, honestly ! - just really love it there. xx

That looks brilliant! Wish I was going.

That's the thing about Britain the weather is so unpredictable. I say that when its warm I wouldn't leave Scotland but as soon as it rains my bags are packed haha xxx

Great idea with the link, Cupcake, thank you. xx So glad you enjoyed it , sweetie : it is amazing isn't it. You will be with me in spirit ...xx

Bless you Hun, that's so lovely! I think of those balloons flying high as a visual metaphor for us CWPlanners - losing the weights which hold us down, and floating up up up - and away! Xx :)

Bless you Hun, that's so lovely! I think of those balloons flying high as a visual metaphor for us CWPlanners - losing the weights which hold us down, and floating up up up - and away! Xx :)

Aaah, that is brilliant !!:heartpump::heartpump: Will keep that in mind tomorrow, hopefully it will keep me on track amongst all the food stalls and ice-cream vans .

T
That looks brilliant! Wish I was going.

That's the thing about Britain the weather is so unpredictable. I say that when its warm I wouldn't leave Scotland but as soon as it rains my bags are packed haha xxx

Ashamed to admit have not visited Scotland so far, Jem : am a bit of a sun-worshipper too I'm afraid. xx

Back