Daily Meal Posts

Absolutely agree with you, Suki - why do you need to add a meal, Froggy ? - well done xx

I was hoping for another half stone off before i go away on 27th Aug which would put me within 3 lbs of my target but I think its going to be really slow now because there isn't a lot left to lose. My CDC suggested last week I add in a SS+ meal every other night to try and gee things up but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Think I will this week though, every other night, see what happens but I am scared it will either stop me losing or make me binge :eek:

Happy happy happy for you too - well done ! Xx
The butterscotch one went lumpy for me too , as a shake : seems fine as a mousse for some strange reason.
B: strawb/vanilla shake with lots of ice (yum yum)
L : lush lemon bar
D : will be porridge - after 2nd episodie of Corrie, if I can hold out that long......another wild Friday night, as you see !

Jem : heard that about the lemon bars also - wonder why we can have two, what is so different about them ? Hope they can use the same formula and make some other flavours - would love a Crunchie -tasting one !

Woo-hoo,,it's the weekend and we are off to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta tomorrow : sooooo excited !! xx

My CDC says the lemon bars are far lower carbs and calories than the others, hence we can have them from day 1 and have more than one a day after the first 2 weeks.

The balloon fiesta sounds absolutely brilliant, wish I was a bit closer!

I am a hot sun fan but love Scotland, I feel its my spiritual home! Both my parents were from Glasgow and I had a Scottish accent until I went to big school :) We have friends who live in Banknock between Stirling and Falkirk and also some in Oban and we get up as often as we can (not nearly enough for my liking though)

My son, despite being born here in Yorkshire with a half French half Brummie father, classes himself as Scottish :D

Good Morning Ladies!! :)

A new flavour for me this morning...Chocolate Orange (Lactose Free)...surprisingly not awful lol!
I've added cinnamon to it, but I think it would be fine straight up...like a liquid terry's choc orange! Definitely one for a hot winter drink I think!! Ooo must try adding chilli to it...chilli, orange and choc...mmmmmmm

Oh...3lb loss this week :D

Morning Tilly...i found the choco orange goes straight to my throat. It maybe be better as a hot drink. Ive just had my porridge this morning.

True.

well, much as I dont want to I am going to grill a small chicken breast soon and have it with some green pepper, cucumber and various lettuce leaves. Or I might do tuna. I am terrified I will end up gaining this week :(

Hi today ive had apple & cin porridge, vanilla shake and im going to have fruits of the forest shake for dinner and then a choc mint mousse tonight. Im on SS+ but I very rarely have the milk allowance.

Week 1 - 7lbs
Week2 - 7lbs
Week 3 - Consultant away
Week 4 - STS
Week 5 - 3lbs

Well done Tilly! That's great x

Froggy, your welcome to come visit :) i stay in a small village (15 houses) just outside Glasgow but I am a Glasgow girl at heart only moved slightly outside the city :)

L: you won't gain Hun, maybe your body just needs a little extra x

Today I've had a banana shake, peanut bar and a lemon bar, and then some roasted mushrooms with cottage cheese.

Can't wait to get back into Ketosis again, been starving today!

I had my meal, tuna with green salad. I really really didnt enjoy it. Going to have eggs next time, Monday i think. Had butterscotch mousse at 6 and a&c porridge around 9. Going to bed after big brother to watch BOTS in bed then up for an early swim tomorrow.

Had a mango shake tonight that I partially froze. Like a freezy. Was good to have a slightly crispy effect to give it some texture.

I like them frozen but my consultant said not to as it destroys the vitamin and mineral content. Same as making them up then leaving them too long before drinking them, the carefully designed balance of vitamins and minerals that make the diet so successful is altered so your body may go into famine mode and make it harder to lose weight.

Well the pool had a problem with the chemical content this morning so they didnt let us in until 9.30 which worked out fine because it meant i didn't have my breakfast lemon bar as early as usual, had it around 10.30am today :)

Today..........banana shake for breakfast, then I'll be on an orange bar shortly, swimming at 3 so will have a choc shake when I get out about 4ish and then I think it may be tuna and cottage cheese salad for tea :)

B: banana with ice at 10

L: going to have half a toffee bar

D: tbd

Supper: other half of bar with a cup of black tea x

Hello my little flowers!!

Today I have had:

B: Choc Mint
L: Banana
D: Butterscotch

I had yesterday off as a reward for completing 4 weeks, so I expect to be out of ketosis until mid week, but I am viewing it in 4 week batches, so I am now starting my second batch of 4 weeks. :D

I managed to hold off for product 2, vanilla mousse, until 5pm but it was haaaarrrrrrrdd!

Still got a&c porridge for later

It's going to be a long evening.....I've had all 3 products and my meal! Swimming made me hungry!

Back