Daily Meal Posts

Saturday : B Banana shake, L Malt toffee bar D Lemon bar Aching legs and stiff neck from watching balloons : but is was worth it !! Absolutely fab day, highly recommended.

Sun : B Banana shake L Butterscotch mousse (yum!) D will have 8pm Apple and cinnamon porridge

Weigh in tomorrow about 4.30pm - please keep your fingers crossed for me, ladies !! xxx

It's going to be a long evening.....I've had all 3 products and my meal! Swimming made me hungry!

Well done on the swimming, Northernlight ! If the hunger pangs become unbearable, get youself into a nice bath with aromatherapy oils and candles - then straight to bed - avoid temptation ! xx

I haven't had my third shake yet girls, had a headache at mother in laws so took some cocodomal now I feel awful like I'm drunk. Think I need to eat something :( x

Lycho I think you are the only other person I have come across who likes the apple and cinnamon porridge!

:( Hope you are feeling better jem.

I found yesterday really hard so i tested for ketosis and as I suspected, I have come out of it :mad: and I have no idea how - the meal i had on Saturday was out of the allowed stuff. I had tinned tuna in spring water, green pepper, green lettuce leaves and cucumber, all carefully weighed. Seriously peed off here and my CDC is away.

Ketosis kicked back in last night which was great as took away that hunger! Also made up that it Only took me 2 days to get back into it this time ;-)

So I'm on the final stretch now.....8 weigh ins left to go til my Cambridge journey comes to an end and Im hoping to lose another 2 stone (ish)

Today.....Orange bar for breakfast, then a chicken and mushroom soup, then a choc shake and a tuna cottage cheese and egg salad for tea :)

I am really going to miss all the products I love when I go away two weeks tomorrow. I had thought of taking bars and porridge but I am away for 18 days so it would be expensive because I would be buying food and booze on top of them so its a bit pointless.

I am going to just try and not go too mad while I am away but unfortunately my pal I stay with (madsue) and me are dreadful when we get together, we start with good intentions that usually last about 27 minutes :8855:

That is me and madsue in my avatar

Hi Froggy - can imagine how frustrated you are having been told to have the green and white meal (which you'd said you didn't want to do anyway!) - are you going to continue with that, or go back to SS as it's so near your hols?

Is MadSue doing CD also ? (guess not, from what you said) - but you're right, you can hardly take a suitcase full of CD stuff with you anyway. 18 days is a lovely long holiday !!:jelous: Where are you going? And can you self-cater or is the food all going to be put in front of you? (mmm what a lovely thought that is !!)

Gotta rush as on work computer again......! xxx

I went up to step 3 so didn't buy as many products but could still have a bar for breakfast or a shake when I was hungry instead of any other snack x

Lycho, no she is not doing cambridge. She lives in Lanzarote, has done for 20 years now and I am going to stay with her so we will be cooking for ourselves (but eating out sometimes). I usually go 3 or 4 times a year but due to back surgery I haven't been for almost a year now, it feels like forever! Last year I did 4 weeks there, 4 weeks at home from the beginning of May until the end of September, it was fantastic! I keep loads of clothes and stuff at her house so I used to just get a cheap Ryanair flit, hand luggage only and that was all it cost me - my day to day living costs are the same there as they are here!

Since my last spinal surgery though I cant carry hand luggage so have to pay for hold luggage :mad: which bumps the price up a fair bit!

My CDC thought maybe eating a little SS+ meal every other day might gee up my weight loss a bit but I am a bit reluctant... I just had a 2 egg omelette with fresh herbs which I actually did enjoy but I don't know if I can bear to keep it up as I am so close to going away and really dont want to throw a spanner in the works!

Dilemma!

NL, that is what I was thinking of doing but given that I will be no doubt drinking a fair amount of red wine/Pimms/beer i think it might be a waste of money. I think I will just have to try and keep a check on what I eat a bit and accept I am going to gain a fair bit.

Lol, yeah, enjoy yourself and just dont go mad on the carbs and im sure you'll be fine xxx

Afternoon ladies!!

At the gym this morning so had my lemon bar, and already had my second meal - chocolate shake. I've run out of chilli flakes so I am substituting in some Cayenne Chilli Pepper...probably mad to do so, but that's me lol

This evening will be a hot vanilla kick a la cayenne pepper...and if I am super hungry another shake (CDC says I can have 4 shakes on a gym day if I am doing weights etc)

Froggy have a wonderful holiday!
Lychco - Hope the weigh in is a good one!
Hi to all the other lovely ladies - Jem & NorthernLights!

How do u make the hot shakes tilly? I havent tried it yet.
B-porridge
L-soup at 5pm
D hot shake if u can make it

I wasn't 100% yesterday girls - I had a dairy lea dunker rather than 3rd shake as I felt like I had to eat something!

100% so far today though.

B: choc with ice
L: choc mint

2l of water so far xxx

I've had a chocolate shake, plain porridge (only managed half as didn't like it at all!!!) and a third shake thinking strawberry.

Is the apple and cinnamon porridge any better? Xx

I like the apple n cinn..ive had 2 of th today..i think they are filling

I'm Hoping Ill like them apple is my favourite flavour of most things. But the plain one wasn't nice :( xx

Back