Daily Meal Posts

D: banana shake :) x

I've just had my third packet ... Mango ... Hmmm unsure about this flavour so today only 2/3 :( xxx

Lycho, no she is not doing cambridge. She lives in Lanzarote, has done for 20 years now and I am going to stay with her so we will be cooking for ourselves (but eating out sometimes). I usually go 3 or 4 times a year but due to back surgery I haven't been for almost a year now, it feels like forever! Last year I did 4 weeks there, 4 weeks at home from the beginning of May until the end of September, it was fantastic! I keep loads of clothes and stuff at her house so I used to just get a cheap Ryanair flit, hand luggage only and that was all it cost me - my day to day living costs are the same there as they are here!

Since my last spinal surgery though I cant carry hand luggage so have to pay for hold luggage :mad: which bumps the price up a fair bit!

My CDC thought maybe eating a little SS+ meal every other day might gee up my weight loss a bit but I am a bit reluctant... I just had a 2 egg omelette with fresh herbs which I actually did enjoy but I don't know if I can bear to keep it up as I am so close to going away and really dont want to throw a spanner in the works!

Dilemma!

Hi Froggy, what a fantastic time you are going to have, so much catching up to do : probably best as you say to be as sensible as you can whilst not agonising over everything you eat and drink, will just make it miserable for both you and mad Sue (she sounds great!) - it is a holiday after all.
At least you have the security of knowing that when you come home and get back on CD any weight you may gain will bump off quickly.
Just keep the motivation going until the 27th, then it's sun, sangria and whatever else you fancy!! xx :character00180:

I wasn't 100% yesterday girls - I had a dairy lea dunker rather than 3rd shake as I felt like I had to eat something!

100% so far today though.

B: choc with ice
L: choc mint

2l of water so far xxx

Well done, Jem : you said you'd not been feeling well so maybe it was just something your body needed : and you are straight back on track today so no harm done. XX

B : Banana shake L : apple and cinnamon porridge, lovely, warm and filling! D: peanut bar (bit disappointed, thought it was dry )

Water : barely 1 litre today, couple of cups of black coffee and my precious 1 wake-me-up -first-thing cuppa with a splash of skim milk.

I had strawberry mousse at 5.30pm and a&c porridge at 9pm.

I want to stay up to ight cos its a clear sky and its shooting star night but I am too knackered!

Glad I'm not the only one- was wandering around the back garden in my dressing gown peering up but couldn't see a darned thing ! (apart from the usual stars) - so just come in, made myself a hot fennel tea and off to bed...

Cat was very amused watching me through the patio doors anyway!

:D I was ups for my second wee at 3.30am so i went for a good long look, beautiful clear sky, never saw a thing :(
pOff for another early swim, then home and changed, then asking a pal to the dentist and i am going to complain, i paid for a scale and polish last time and I never got it :( so it will be lemon bar after swimming then a late lunch as usual.

Feeling a bit poorly today :( but anyway.....

Breakfast will be a peanut bar I think, lunch - soup (think today is a chicken and mushroom day) and then later I'll either have a butterscotch shake or another soup.

Not sure if I'll have my meal today, depends how I'm feeling later on. Feel like just staying in bed all day!

Feeling a bit poorly today :( but anyway.....

Breakfast will be a peanut bar I think, lunch - soup (think today is a chicken and mushroom day) and then later I'll either have a butterscotch shake or another soup.

Not sure if I'll have my meal today, depends how I'm feeling later on. Feel like just staying in bed all day!

Oooh, poor you! Hope you feel better soon. xx

:D I was ups for my second wee at 3.30am so i went for a good long look, beautiful clear sky, never saw a thing :(
pOff for another early swim, then home and changed, then asking a pal to the dentist and i am going to complain, i paid for a scale and polish last time and I never got it :( so it will be lemon bar after swimming then a late lunch as usual.

Think all the shooting stars thing was a scam !! Lol. Re the dentist, never seem to get the "and polish" any more, in her words she "pings off" the tartar and that's it! Another scam ?? !!
Have a good day, sweetheart. xx

Feeling a bit better.....think it's just the week 1 hell I'm going though again after my week on a higher step!

Peanut bar was yum, just debating whether to have my soup now or wait a bit!

Had the oriental chilli soup - yummy! I really enjoyed that ... Needed the boost was feeling low after only liking the one item yesterday! Still have a tetra and a shake tonight (making in blender with ice to see if that's better :) )

Hope your days are going well :)

Day two headache but not too hungry :) works a great distraction! Xx

Must try that chilli soup, it seems very popular : had a bit of a "senior moment" and forgot to get my apple and cinnamon porridges for this week, which is a pain :cos it's nice to have something hot occasionally.
B : strawb/vanilla shake. L : lemon bar (delish!) D : will be banana mousse I think.
Glad you are feeling better, Northernlight. xx

:) Glad you are feeling better nl!

I had my lemon bar soon after 9am. The dentist manager was great, i am getting a free scale and polish on Monday next week. He had put on my notes that he had done the scale and polish :mad:

I have been mega busy all day and consequently forgot to eat my second product so i just had it, vanilla mousse which is fast becoming my favourite along with butterscotch. I will have my a&c porridge watching the box later.

Lycho, do you ever check the space station times? Its amazing, at certain times you can see it as it crosses a portion of the sky, always gives me a thrill!

Well girls had WI tonight and lost 3 1/4 lbs which I'm delighted with - 17 overall.

Been so busy in work I didn't have time for lunch so just kept drinking my water. Having a ss+ meal ttonight though as been craving food x

Back