Daily menus

Was this OK

B=0% greek yog, with oat bran and splenda
L=prawn quiche (quark, eggs and parwns)
snack=sliced chicken (packet as was out and about)
T=2 poached eggs and prawns

Fine, if a little eggy and prawny! haaaa! (I have to watch my cholesterol so I happened to notice that!)

Same yesterday as the day before (today's shaping up to be pretty similar too!)

B: half cinnamon galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, 1/4 yoghurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 1.5 dry fried chicken breasts, 100g king prawns, 1 fillet roast salmon
S: sweetened greek yoghurt with half muller on top

L: quarter chicken quiche
S: sweetened greek yoghurt
D: 150 turkey & 100g prawns in luc lac marinade, half galette

Thurs PP
5.5km walk to work with detour

B: Dukan muffins

L: a little turkey + konjac noodles (marinated in garlic and ginger and fried), slice 5% fat minced beef meatloaf, chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly with 1/5 tofu yoghurt cake

D: 180g sirloin steak grilled with garlic, served with splodge of fat free fromage frais

Laura - Do you pick the sorrel yourself? We used to have a nibble of it whilst on walks in the countryside.

It's from the garden. I rescued the last lot before husband dug it up (with the weeds) so won't be having it again unless some kindly friend wants to offload some. I love the stuff. Will definitely be planting again.

I used to eat wild sorrel all the time as a kid though while playing out.:D

Monday 16th PP1

b-goji muffins
l-'coronation' chicken
d-2 salmon steaks

Tuesday PP2

b- muffins
l-beef and herb meatballs
d-chicken meatloaf
s-quark, meatballs

Wednesday PP3

b-2 egg omelette with pilchards
l-fish pie
d-chicken thighs, meatloaf, meatballs
s - total yoghurt
s- bacon (oops) - just fancied it

It's from the garden. I rescued the last lot before husband dug it up (with the weeds) so won't be having it again unless some kindly friend wants to offload some. I love the stuff. Will definitely be planting again.

I used to eat wild sorrel all the time as a kid though while playing out.:D

Oooh, I wish we had some in our garden!

(Actually, upon further consideration, it's probably just as well as don't as it would be drenched in cat pee. :eek: )

B-ham and mushroom omelette (made by the hubby, my omelettes are really more like scrambled eggs!) cup of tea

L-tin of tuna, tomato and mushrooms

S- 2x crabsticks and a stick of celery.

D- homemade burgers with lettuce 'bun' with some asparagus and cabbage. Followed by rhubarb crumble...om nom nom!

no custard with that rhubarb crumble?! And who says the Dukan diet is boring!
lovely menu RB...

I haven't been able to master the custard, everytime it massively splits! So have been having a dollop of yogurt with sweetener and vanilla essence on top. Yum!

b galette and scrambled eggs
l bolognaise
d peppered steak

I haven't been able to master the custard, everytime it massively splits! So have been having a dollop of yogurt with sweetener and vanilla essence on top. Yum!

I've never tried, to be honest, but love baked egg custard in individual ramekins. I used to have one each evening before I cut back on my egg yolk consumption!

hmm there's a thought... I didn't find the tofu a patch on the eggs in muffins, mind. Nothing to lose though (except that I've now weaned myself off needing a dessert in the evening!)

So Full & Satisfied!

Must post as I feel soooooooo satisfied after this meal. I'm thinking I cheated as I enjoyed it so much and I've been craving a Chinese take-away and this subsided it!

Here goes. I'm on Cruise and today was a PP day (though I won't do the noodles again except on PV despite that Dukan says its cool).

Made Emmma's Ginger & Lime with some very slight variation in ingredients only... rest I followed exact:

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-recipes/183698-ginger-chilli-lime-chicken.html

• 2 x 350g packages of diced chicken breast
  • 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger
  • 2 red chillis finely chopped
  • juice and zest of 1 lime
  • 1/2 small onion
  • crushed garlic and garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
  • 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce
  • 1 tsp of Fish sauce
Put all in a Ziploc bag and marinated for a couple of hours and then followed Emmma's instructions.

I served chicken with 180g of Shiratake noodles for me (and DH had regular noodles). For the Shiratake noodles, I washed them very well mid-day and then popped them into a Tupperware container with: the pepper juice from jar of red chilis (not oil), soy sauce, onion granules, and garlic powder. Let them soak all day and then at end of chicken cooking, I just poured them in pan and cooked for 5 minutes (never boiled them).

DH said he'll have the Shirataki with me next time so it couldn't have been that bad!!

I really enjoyed it -thanks for recipe Emmma!! It saved me from cheating :D!

Just reading up more on these Shirataki noodles as they amaze me that they're little to no calories or carbs! Found this about preparing and cooking them:

Drain away the liquid in the bag, rinse the konnyaku or shirataki briefly under cold running water, then blanch in boiling water for a few minutes, or until the water comes up to a boil, and drain well before using. This step cannot be missed, or that 'odd' flavor will linger on your konnyaku or shirataki! If you can let the konnyaku or shirataki sit for a while to dry out more, it will taste better.

so glad you liked it Jess, it's been a life saver for me too, and really interesting read about the noodles - where did you get them from? Haven't made that one in a while - will plan it in for next week maybe

Today for me:
L quarter chicken quiche
S: rest of galette, quarter yoghurt cake
D: 1/3 roast chicken with 1/4 garlic roast butternut squash & mum's bbq sauce, sweetened greek yoghurt with half muller on top

so glad you liked it Jess, it's been a life saver for me too, and really interesting read about the noodles - where did you get them from? ...

Hi Emmma - got the noodles via Amazon.co.uk via a link from the original noodle thread (ha, ha!) Bought them out, but I think they replinish quite regularly.

Friday mishmash day PVP
4.5km walk to work then

B: turkey + konjac noodles with boiled egg

L: slice dukan friendly cheeseburger pie with some lettuce, cuc, toms + small white onions. Chicken leg
fat free yogurt

S: sugar free jelly with 1/5 tofu yog cake

S in car: 3 crabsticks (holding OH's banana while he drives - stop smirking!)

D in queue for boat: Dukan muffins

Later in the night in car: chicken if required (I've also yoghurt, goji muffin... see how nibbly I get!

Long long day so four meals required!

Back