Daily menus

Thanks. I used 4 breasts in my tikka and lean mince i used in the chilli about 700g which will cover 2 meals.
I plan on doing 2 days of PP then 2 PV works out better for my leftovers that way.

no I haven't made a diary yet I might consider it tonight :p

Today is a PV Day on Cruise.

Breakfast - Thin egg roll up with low fat ham pieces, tomato, cucumber and lettuce.
Snack - 1 Hard Boiled Egg with Dukan mayo
Lunch - 1 Tin tuna with dukan mayo and cucumber pieces on a Oatbran and Wheatbran cracker with a wedge of FF cheese
Snack - Handful of shredded chicken
Dinner - 250g T-bone steak with steamed mixed veg (broccoli, limited carrots and cauliflower), wilted spinach with garlic and an egg cake (3 eggs scrambled and cooked in an egg ring to form a cake)

I also drank 2 cups of Rooibos Tea, 2 glasses of Diet Coke and 3ltrs of water during the day.
I did 30 minutes on the power plate at high speed and did a 15 minutes walk around the neighnbourhood.

Hi all question if your hungry do you eat more even if you ate the amount you norm eat in day ? I tend to snk so my days been 3 turkey bacon n 1/4 boiled chik breast. Then 4 meals of diff amounts but chick breast n cottage cheese. Lol. But curious if ones hungry is eating more cause bad results with the diet or is I ok .. I prob eat 3 strips bacon about 2 cups cottage cheese and 5-6 chik breasts boiled But I was just wondering if I ever happen get hungrier one day and eat pass my normal would I be ok or is it like other plans and all the work I did is undone

Ty

Hi all,
I was curious can anyone help me out I need to know is there such as too much lean meat. I notice I fill better with fat and protien but without I end up needing to eat more and more. I was wondering if I stick to this plan will it be wrong to over pass the certain amount calories to lose and if so will it be possible to still lose?

I'm a big chicken breast and egg person but I do like whole eggs then just the whites however I enjoy chicken breast alot like I can eat alot but my thing is if I'd be eating too much and over doing it.

If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it.

I've been off for while and I guess last time I tried for while I was eating less but not losing and feeling hungry then I notce up near 1800+ i dropped next day tho not sure how to go about everything like.

Last edited:
Natasha - why not start a new thread on the board rather than talking here in menus or in the xmas thread, so you might go unnoticed.
Briefly, no... you can't eat too much lean protein on this diet, and we don't count calories. If you were following the Dukan diet to the letter, you don't tend to be hungry (after day 3) and so, if you were, we'd suggest you post menus (everything you eat and drink) to see where you're going wrong. Our oatbran allowance helps fill us.
Looking forward to seeing you over on the main thread. Also it would help if you would fill out your statistics in your profile so that we can truly help your specific case based on your current height and weight, age etc.
x

ty I made a quick one but hope i'm doing ok,

I figure I know I started off badly with unsure to start or not. However I had :

6am- 3 pan cooked eggs in nonstick cooking spray which i rub in the pan after a fast spray and have lightly spreaded, 1 light mozz stick, blk pepper, broccoli 3oz frozen steamed
plenty of liquids total 6cups

10 am- starved feeling had 8oz weighed when i rather just have the one breast but chopped to 8oz wasn't sure if should count calories or not or watch servings so did 8oz breast boiled in pan with water and black pepper.. seasoned salt substitute and serve with crispy mozzareall string cheese in microaway for 1min or less and its low fat as well. 3cups liquid

1pm- same thing 6 cups liquid

dinner i normally have at 4 will prob eat alot then is most when I do eat alot so I don't eat later.

Here is what was on my mind as well. are these allowed:

turkey/beef/chicken 90% fat free
sausage/ hot dogs/ bacon =- center cut lean types chicken beef turkey pork
pork loin lean types
burgers turkey, chicken, beef low fat types
chicken skinless thighs legs chicken breasts
eggs whole
steak lean loins
deli meats as well

are they ok
and dairy like

cottage cheese 1%-nonfat types
low fat cheeses and nonfat
cream cheese nonfat

not sure how to add pictures from my computer which would like to know what you think of my meals and see my menu but can't figure how to put on this site.

Did you start a diary? We're polluting the menu thread. I'll respond here but then PLEASE open yourself a diary.
Where is your oatbran? Do you have the Dukan diet book? I'm thinking you're in the US, right?
As I said before, we're old school so even that Mozzarella, I'd query. Particularly if you're not happy with your weight loss which you don't seem to be. Any "tolerated foods" are simply to give one a break after a lengthy perhaps period of deprivation, AND when/if one is happy with one's loss. You are not, so I'd advise cutting them out. Sausages are a no go. Steak, chicken (cook yourself, remove skin), fish etc. Check out the list of 100 foods you CAN eat.
Sorry but no time to retype it here!
Oatbran will fill you up...

Hello think I'm coming back to mins. How are you xxx

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

As this is the only diet that has worked for me, I am back on board, following a traumatic incident with a pair of trousers. Today is day four of attack, so I'll post what I ate yesterday, and plans for today

Yesterday, oatbran porridge with cinnamon (and a tbs of wheat bran - because I need it)
lunch, I was stuck in Ikea, open sandwich with prawns egg and bit of sald. Mayo removed from rye bread. Home at half seven, had miso soup with chicken mixed in, some ham, a dried elk sausage - tiny, tiny! And a hard boiled egg.
today, had the. Porridge again, with wheat bran......say no more!
lunch will be smoked salmon scrambled eggs, and chicken teriyaki for dinner. Fat free natural yoghurt as needed.

Ok peeps, some one else post...I dont want to do tnis alone

Tessa

Good luck Tessa, I remember you posting before - well done on holding your resolve at Ikea, I was there yesterday and the hot dogs and Toblerone cakes were screaming at me! Oh dear what happened with the trousers :( keep posting! x

I tried tinned mackerel in tomato sauce for lunch today. Thought it was going to be gross but actually really enjoyed it. I warmed them up in the microwave as I didn't think I could cope with them cold. That was lunch. Dinner was chicken pieces in a garlic, chilli and ginger marinade. Breakfast was my usual oatbran porridge. Snacked on homemade fat free yoghurt with Dukan caramel flavouring and sweetener. Looking forward spicy mince in lettuce leaves. My favourite!

Back