Daily menus

You can laugh... but YEAH!! hihi!!

I envy you dinner at your Mum's! And it looks as if you've got her well trained.

As for weight, this morning I was +100g up on last Friday (so my "no salmon" experiment is working well, haaaaa!).

BUT I am feeling slim, which is strange given the scales; 72.0K is higher than my START Dukan weight in November 2007... oh I'm in the wrong thread!

Im ok :) felt cr*p earlier feel ok now. Jo had a movement! (or rather a lot lmao)
love your boat cheryl! need to get yourself a little sailer outfit lmao

Yes something nautical and sexy! Lol. Can you put the photo on here for me later??
Im holding out for my upgrade which isnt til sept but Marks friend is selling his i phone in a mth so i'll buy that. Hopefully then i can learn how to do the photos myself!

oh b*gger ive deleted it. Tell you what do you have the lead to upload piccies to your pc? if so ill tell you what to do x

Ahem... menus ladies!

THURSDAY - PV
55 mins walk, then

Breakfast - Dukan muffins with smoked fish in the mix

Lunch - 1/2 tin tuna, fried onions, mixed salad... chicken leg... small tub of fat free fromage blanc

Snack - chicken thigh and fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - chicken heart, onions, and SMALL mixed salad...

Another 55 mins walk? Probably add 1/2 an hour to that cos it's gonna be HOT!

MORNING :)
PP

B - scrambly eggs
L - crab sticks salmon and prawns
D - chicken breasts stuffed with quark chilli and garlic coated in oatbran.
Now... im gonna use egg on the chicken then cover in oatbran - you think these will be best cooked in the oven?
I was struggling to get my oatbran in and had a DISASTER with my galette-in-a-rush this morning.

oh how lovely - you'll have chicken kiev! Yes I'd advise cooking in the oven... if raw chicken, perhaps in tin foil (and greaseproof so that it doesn't stick) for 1/2 cooking time. That sounds lovely!

oh thanks Jo ill use greasproof and foil. yum is it dinner time yet? hope its nice if so ill start doing the oatbran on salmon and other fish too. Though it was a good way to get some oatbran in cos i have noe idea why but i completely forgot about it.
Im going to make couple of days worth of galettes at the weekend so I dont have to mess about each day.
I did my meal planner through till next sunday last night! - how organised am I!

well this is my daily menu tell me if im on the right track !!

brekkie - oatbran porridge
lunch - 2 boiled eggs, chicken fillet with maybe crab sticks and cottage chesse
dinner - liver ( can i have onions ) r not and im i allowed to use spray oil while on attack lol

wot do u all think !!

jet xx

spray oil ok and id leave the onions on attack hon. so just plain old liver lol.
rest of day looks good :D
dont forget your water and your 20 min walk.

im drinking loads of water / green tea !

my walk is a bit dodgey has with eveything going on ive lost my confidence a bit so unable to leave house on my own but will try and get my wi to work ,i have a treadmill but cant get to it at the mo !!

jet xx

oh hon xxx maybe focusing on this diet and getting a little weight off will help you too xxx
the wii is fab to burn some cals.

Lol we've all got them but dont use them. With the diet alone you should still see a difference. Even if you run up and down the stairs for 10-20mins.

Lol we've all got them but dont use them. With the diet alone you should still see a difference. Even if you run up and down the stairs for 10-20mins.

i sussed out how to work the blinking wii fit board and i did 30 mins on free step about 3100 steps !!

jet xx

well im not at work att he mo so will give me something to do !!

jet xx

Back