Daily menus

You eat a lot in the evening Longratia... and little in the morning or at lunch... is that how you used to function "in your previous life"?

If im at work I eat like that yes. On a weekend Ill have more lunch and breakfast than dinner. I finish work at one today for a long weekend so ill probably snack on something too

I noticed because I'm trying to do the reverse - and then will keep it going once off Dukan. My dinner is now far smaller than it used to be.

Breakfast like a King
Lunch like a Prince
Dine like a Pauper

lol I like that!
I always always try to eat my dinner before 6pm if possible. It worked on ww and it seems to be working now.

I'm here until beyond that... no way can I eat breakfast, lunch, snack AND dinner here! Gotta have one meal at home!

OK Friday's food (PV)

Breakfast - my infamous Dukan muffins with cube of smoked fish in the mixture, and 1/4 crabstick on top!

Lunch - out to takeout place for healthy salad, and have brought an extra piece of salmon cos this place is mean with protein
fat free fromage blanc (how fabulous that it stocks it!)

Snack
chicken thigh and a fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner
veal escalope and salad (had slices of roast beef from butcher last night instead of planned veal cos thought I'd prefer beef on its own on PP to veal!)
Dukan baked egg custard (YUM!)

B: cottage cheese and beef
L: turkey bacon and eggs
S: vanilla fat free yogurt
D: steak mince made into burgers with yogurt and mint dip thing!
E: walked for 20 mins and broke out into a sweat washing the entire downstairs floors on my hands and knees!
W: loads

Looks good... except I don't see the galette (oatbran)

Tomorrow is my first day on Dukan and my meal plan is:

B: Non fat yoghurt and some cottage cheese (I don't usually eat breakfast so it's going to be hard to get into)
L: (Packed lunch for work) Ham slices, a boiled egg and tuna with another yoghurt
D: 2 Chicken breasts with a quark and herb sauce
Snacks: Chicken or ham slices, yoghurts
Drinks: 2L Water and coffees with skimmed milk

I haven't been able to find oatbran yet because we don't have a Tesco nearby, only Asda, so they'll have to wait a couple of days. When I do get the oatbran I'll be experimenting with the porridge, galettes and muffins. Does my menu look okay for a first day? I'm going to have to be eased into it like this as I'm not a massive meat-eater (especially not red meat) but I'm determined to give this diet a proper go.

Hey lousha and welcome. You do need the oat bran its really important!!!

B - omelette and smoked salmon
L - roast chicken and dukan herb mayo
D - chicken tikka with galette

Do you have a Holland & Barratt otherwise? I don't think you've planned enough food Lousha which won't make your first day very pleasant! Plus, having the same lunch as dinner will also cause boredom to set in pretty quickly.

You need to start planning and cooking!!

Breakfast - Dukan muffins with smoked salmon in

Lunch - some poached salmon, handful of prawns, some leftover steak, chicken leg
fat free fromage frais

Snack
fat free fruit aromatised yoghurt

Dinner
smoked salmon, scrambled eggs, fake caviar
baked egg custard... (bit of an "eggy" meal but the dessert needs eating!)

Joanne are the muffins really lovely? I might try and make some.

I adore them! (and eat them even when "over eating"!)

lol ill be cooking them this weekend then :D

I brought my oatbran in waitrose. I now have a cupboard full of oatbran, wheatbran (not sure why was told to get it for recipes), and 2 different types of flax/linseed! Lol

Hey everyone! Today is my first day on Dukan and I'm struggling as I didn't buy anything special - just improvising with what's in the fridge!

But my meal plan is:

Breakfast - Activia fat free yoghurt and black coffee

Lunch - Scrambled egg whites with parsley and ham

Dinner - Chicken breast stuffed with cottage cheese and onions, wrapped in ham

Snacks - Green tea, diet coke

I definitely need more snacks! The site said I needed to be on Attack for 3 days and I'm struggling.

Hmm not easy to improvise with attack if you've not bought the necessary... I don't see oat bran. I don't think you're eating enough. Watch the onions! Is the ham very lean?

Back