Daily menus

B - Dukan porridge (oat and wheatbran)
L - chicken breast with quark and small amount chilli sauce
D - fish pie (minus sweet pot top and most of sauce as made pre Dukan so has flour etc but needs used and DD1 & 2 won't eat it all) also had some tinned salmon as not as much fish pie as I thought!
Snack - WW toffee yoghurt frozen

Last edited:
pv
b-oatbran porridge
l-omlette with ham, tomato, mushroom and capsicum
d-pizza made with cauliflower base with peri peri chicken, ham, mushrooms, tomato and capsicum with asparagus. SO DELICIOUS

morning :)
B - scrambled eggs and grapefruit half
L - roast beef galette
D - steamed fish with roasted tomatoes and peppers

ex - picking up puppy poo, 60 leg masters, 20 min dog walk, picking up more dog poo, puppy weight lifting and generally trying to keep myself awake

Aren't you missing a few things?

yes bread yes cheese. have no bread in. cheese ill have as a snack later. nothing else missing??

OK bread is missing... cheese ok you're having as a snack. Try putting the whole day, snacks and all, down... No veg at lunchtime... Which day is your "starch" included day (I had Tuesday)? Which day your PP? Which day your celebration meal? (just for info!)

Your dinner sounds lovely. I adore red pepper + tomatoes!

yeah was soooo unorganised this morning forgot to get salad together. will do for tomorrow as having same. PP thursday :) celeb meal saturday. starch friday (seems like a little celebration meal)
I think im going to really try and sort my head out re going on the scales every five minutes too. I think once a week to start (on a friday) and then try and cut down to 2 times a month. yes its gonna be a struggle , but i know when ive put weight on my trousers feel tight!

Do your scales have a battery? If so, try removing it after weighing in. (I did on Conso!) OK we know where the battery is but once we've lost the habit, it's less of a problem, and once I've had a slug out of my water bottle in the morning, no way would I get on scales!

I've got myself down to just twice a week weighing now. Once would be ideal, after a PP.

By all means start that way Vicky, but I think your starch and celebration meal are perhaps a little close (particularly if you're planning Fri evening starch), and then your PP rather far... Up to you though of course!

Perhaps tomorrow you could start a Conso Menu thread so as not to cause confusion in here for any newbies

yes good idea on the conso thread ill be lonely till anja joins me next week ;)
ill see how i get on with the starch. Yes and batteries good idea!

yes good idea on the conso thread ill be lonely till anja joins me next week ;)
ill see how i get on with the starch. Yes and batteries good idea!

Good idea, though I've never joined the main menu thread at all.

I can do today (PP)
B: dukan bread (contains oat and wheat bran, egg, quark) and yoghurt
L: leftover roast chicken breast and cottage cheese
D: stirfried chicken (no oil, and pick out the veg!), toffee yoghurt

Lots of water, Coffee with skim milk.

I'm still cooking for visitors (hence the stir-fry with veg), but I've managed to eat nearly the same as them for several meals, leaving out the carbs / veg as appropriate.

I bet your visitors were surprised to see your weight loss... do they "approve" of the method? (many here aren't very understanding, I find!)

PV day

B muffins - coffee again not as good as last week - forgot to add any sweetnet - doh1
L Trout, salad and yogurt
D Cooked chicken pieces, pepper and mushrooms stirfried with rice vinegar and ginger mmmm

I bet your visitors were surprised to see your weight loss... do they "approve" of the method? (many here aren't very understanding, I find!)

Yes - this is my parents-in-law and they've only ever known me 'big' so they are very supportive and impressed. They can also see I'm healthy, well and still my old self. My parents too have been great.
My sister-in-law is also on the big big side (now I can remember *her* a slim 18-year old!), and I think my MIL hopes that she'll be inspired by my efforts. I think she's done SW before and put it all back on and more....

Other people when they ask me I say 'high portein / low carb / low fat' to explain and apart from the odd comment about missing on fibre I don't seem to get any lectures.

Yes - this is my parents-in-law and they've only ever known me 'big' so they are very supportive and impressed. They can also see I'm healthy, well and still my old self. My parents too have been great.
My sister-in-law is also on the big big side (now I can remember *her* a slim 18-year old!), and I think my MIL hopes that she'll be inspired by my efforts. I think she's done SW before and put it all back on and more....

Other people when they ask me I say 'high portein / low carb / low fat' to explain and apart from the odd comment about missing on fibre I don't seem to get any lectures.

It's great when people start noticing your weight loss and the favourable comments come in.

Where I'm concerned, I guess people are just a little surprised that I'm still messing around with the same kilos, despite their constantly seeing me on a diet! (Shame I don't work weekends really!)

PP Wednesday

B - smoked slamon omlette
L - chicken with a Driendly sauce of some sort
D - salmon steaks
s - yoghurt + brans

CONSOLIDATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
b - smoked salmon scrambled egg one slice of toast
L - roast beef galette with salad
D - chicken tikka, roasted peppers (im addicted) and tomatoes
S- grapefruit and muller and cheese

ex - 70 thigh masters and shake weight this morning. will try for walk later. im soooo tired.com

Last edited:
PV Day
B - Dukan bread and scrambled egg
L - Butternut squash soup then maybe rest of salmon, cherry muller
D - steak, shallot sort of caramalized with extra light philly, tomato, cucumber, beetroot
Snack - WW vanilla yoghurt

Last edited:
PP Wednesday
B Galette with egg
L chicken with curry spiced fromage frais
D mince with something not decided yet ....yogurt

PP today

B - dukan porridge
L - white fish with seafood sauce (frozen seafood mix, skimmed milk and a little arrowroot)
D - scrambled egg with smoked salmon, yogurt
S - left over chicken from last night (won't eat any sauce)

Back