PP

B - galette with cinammon
L - steak, mustard, fromage blanc
D - smoked salmon, omelette, yogurt
S - fromage blanc

Scrambled eggs for breakfast
Chicken something for lunch
Herby galette and tuna for dinner

Morning all... (add a further 5km walk to my yesterday exercise - ooof!!)

Today - PV
10 mins walk only cos it's raining

Breakfast - muffins as usual

Lunch out - steak + salad
dessert here - 1/3 sugar free jelly

Snack - fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

Dinner - chicken livers, caramelised onion (frylite + sweetener) + mixed salad (have spring onions, beetroot, tomatoes AND lettuce from my country veg plot! YUM!)
coffee flavoured baked egg custard...

Can't decide on a PP or PV day so will wait and see how I'm feeling!
Ok def a PV day so day before weigh in is PP day ......
B - smoked mackerel
L - chicken pieces, ff yoghurt mixed with mild curry powder
D - was thinking adapted rosemary conley lasagne with aubergine instead of pasta (if that's allowed). Did lasagne or maybe it was more moussaka (see recipe thread)

Ok so not oatbran so far, have made Dukan bread but very full after tea (ate a lot as very hungry!) may have 1 slice or forego altogether see how it goes it's not even 7pm yet!!

Last edited:
No problem with aubergine (on a PV day - so that kind of settles it!)

Please post the recipe in the recipe thread - I for one would be very interested! I love lasagne!

Just double checked aubergines are fine .... think they might be "meatier" than cabbage leaves more akin to pasta we'll see!
Hope you find your book!

PV today
B um out the window, supposed to be yogurt.
L Salad and tuna and SF jelly and probs breakfast yogurt
D Mince chilli or meatballs with toms, pepper, onion, Rhubarb crumble with yogurt on.

pv

b-didnt get a chance to eat breakfast til about 11.30!!!!!!! but had two thai chicken cakes
l-followed shortly after oabran porridge
d-roast pork and some roast carrots and sweet potato with steamed cabbage and asparagus (felt bad eating it and im sure it wasnt dukan friendly but my god it was tasty and i didnt have any roast potatoes or cauliflower cheese :) )

Guess i will try better tomorrow since its coming up to weigh in

B galette and egg
L yogurt so far dont feel like eating or nothing dukany anyway
D roast turkey pieces

Last edited:
Morning!

PV for me today

B - porridge with ginger
L - ham, smoked salmon, hard boiled egg white, chicken leg with salad, carrots to dip in fromage blanc, garlic, parsley
D - beef curry, yogurt
S - fromage blanc

another PP thursday:sigh:

B - oatbran biscuit with smoked mackerel pate
S - rachels low fat vamilla yoghurt
L - chicken marinated in something (I suppose I'd better decide what pretty quickly!)
D - don't know yet

My pre weigh in PP day.
B - scrambled gg and 1 x slice Dukan bread
L - smoked mackerel fillet and 35g light philly
D - chick breast filled with quark, garlic or small dab chilli sauce and baked in oven OR green thai curry ..... decisions decisions

decidedto do a pv day as im craving chilli or the tomatoes will be a real downer not putting kidney beans in it but the tomatoes will do

B galette beef slice and egg
L chicken drumsticks
D chilli just beefmince tomatoes and tiny bit of onion

Mmm what do you use for coconut milk in your green curry?

Well Mouse I'm on a real downer over this diet so bought light coconut milk today ....... thought what the heck BUT I'm planning another weigh in tomorrow so maybe should be good as am giving diet one last shot - so maybe ff natural yoghurt or maybe wee splash of the milk and make rest up with yoghurt or skim milk.
Have you used anything as a sub?

No I haven't - but I was wondering about skimmed milk and a bit of flavouring, if you can get such a thing? Or how about coconut yoghurt and plain, mixed?

No I haven't - but I was wondering about skimmed milk and a bit of flavouring, if you can get such a thing? Or how about coconut yoghurt and plain, mixed?

You can get coconut flavouring just did a quick google! Never found ff coconut yoghurt can you get it? I did buy some the other week and it was the full fat stuff I did wonder why it tasted so damned fine!
Would probably work though hmmmm no time to order the flavouring so might freeze chicken and try it another day.

Surely the LF coconut milk can't be that bad!! I've only ever tried the Rachel's coconut yoghurt, which tastes far too good to be LF :)

Back