D - steak, yogurt
S - hardboiled egg white

pp
b-2 fried eggs and half bite of bacon cos the kids ate it
l-vanilla moist cake (made with passionfruit yogurt, best ever) and a
few tablespoons of passionfruit yogurt
d-tandoori chicken
s-hot chocolate and another piece of cake

Hmm... I'm presuming that the passionfruit yoghurt is low fat? and that your two pieces of vanilla moist cake included your 2 tablespoons of oatbran (and no more?).

The hot chocolate... tell me about that! In the UK, below 11% fat cocoa powder seems to be an issue. Do you find it easily in Australia? (And you know that it's just a teaspoonful allowed, yes?).

Breakfast- ham, cottage cheese then a vanilla yogurt
Lunch - Steak maybe a wee bit of pepper sauce
Dinner- curried mince in a galette & fat free fromage fraise

Last edited:
B galette and egg
L chicken
D steak

PV today

B - Dukan crumble with rhubarb
L - fish with lemon, green beans, yogurt
D - roast beef and spinach, no room for pud
S - crabsticks and tomatoes

Last edited:
Hmm... I'm presuming that the passionfruit yoghurt is low fat? and that your two pieces of vanilla moist cake included your 2 tablespoons of oatbran (and no more?).

The hot chocolate... tell me about that! In the UK, below 11% fat cocoa powder seems to be an issue. Do you find it easily in Australia? (And you know that it's just a teaspoonful allowed, yes?).
the yogurt is low fat and 60% less sugar so low carb too and DELICIOUS (usually i struggle to eat yogurt but that one and black cherry i can handle). Yes the vanilla moist cake included all my oatbran for the day. And the hot chocolate is called Jarrah and its 99% fat free with 6.9g of carbs for 4 tsp!!!!!! I only have one teaspoon because i find thats enough. Good for this chocolate craving i seem to be having (i never eat chocolate) and the freezing cold nights we have.

yesterday pv
b-omlette with ham, cherry tomatoes and mushrooms
l-passionfruit yogurt and oatbran
d-chicken and salad
s-hot chocolate

pp
b-the last of my passionfruit yogurt (and i cant find it at my local shop :( ) haha
l-half a vanilla moist cake (eaten in two goes)
d-some roast chicken

B galette and egg
L chicken
d chicken and steak

Last pp of the week
b-yog & bran
Lunch chicken
dinner steak

PP today

B - dukan galette with fromage blanc and rhubarb
L - cold roast beef, gherkins, fromage blanc
D - smoked salmon, chicken legs, yogurt
S - hardboiled egg white

pv
b-oatbran porridge
l-quiche type thing with ham and tomatos
s-cherry cheesecake yogurt
d-pizza with cauliflower base with chicken, mushrooms, capsicum and tomatos

B galette and egg
L chicken and lettuce
D chilli (no kidney beans )

the yogurt is low fat and 60% less sugar so low carb too and DELICIOUS (usually i struggle to eat yogurt but that one and black cherry i can handle). Yes the vanilla moist cake included all my oatbran for the day. And the hot chocolate is called Jarrah and its 99% fat free with 6.9g of carbs for 4 tsp!!!!!! I only have one teaspoon because i find thats enough. Good for this chocolate craving i seem to be having (i never eat chocolate) and the freezing cold nights we have.

That's great ref your hot chocolate powder. You could make yourself a small fortune if you bought up a quantity and sold it on Ebay to Brits struggling to find anything acceptable to Dukan diet!

PV today

B - dukan porridge and rhubarb
L - salad, tomatoes, cucumber, smoked salmon scrambled eggs, fromage blanc
D - chicken curry, yogurt
S - fromage blanc

I dont know what I am having today, because I am going through the recipe book with a pen & paper making a shopping list, Saturday morning in this house means not much food in, its shopping day today.
I wish the recipes were only for one person, most of them are 'serves 4' so will have to see what can be frozen etc.
dukan porrige for breakfast though :)

b galette and egg
L chicken
d steak

was meant to be pp but went out for lunch at a seafood resturant (which i dont eat) so i had to have a salad so .......pv
b-2 scrambled eggs
l-salad
d-chicken, bacon, capsicum and tomatos with some greek yogurt

Got tho Tesco and halfway round Sandy came in and told me we had a slow puncture on the car so would I not take too long, gggrr put me all wrong that did, got loads of chicken and yogurt though, so thats going to be my diet lol

oh dear hope you got it sorted
chicken and yogurt not too bad though !!

Back