Daily menus

mmmmmm rhubarb and custard! how do you make the custard?

Egg yolk
Skimmed milk
about a level tsp of arrowroot (or cornflour) if you like it thick - not on attack for that one though
Drop of vanilla extract (no idea if this is dukan-friendly or not but it is literally a drop - the proper extract not the artifical essence stuff). If I'm having custard only, I have coffee (instant granules) flavour

Warm milk with the vanilla/coffee, take off heat just before boiling and *stir in beaten egg yolk. Return to low heat and stir until it thickens (coats the spoon). As soon as it does, pour it from the pan or the egg will scramble.

(If you're not on attack and you want thicker custard, mix arrowroot/cornflour with the beaten egg and a little cold skimmed milk and make a thin lump-free paste and use as the egg from*).

If having with rhubarb, I let it cool then have the rhubarb on top!

B galette topped with quark slice of ham and an egg
Lchicken
D steak and egg

beer for breakfast yum

has anyone tried the banana custard muller lites they are nice.

pv today

B porridge
L steak and salad leave and a grilled tomato
D turkey breast curry and salad leaves

A good long walk with the dogs this morning and 2 hours of Line Dancing this afternoon....Roll on weigh in in the morning :)

Going to try eating more today

Breakfast steak/onion/mushrooms
muller light vanilla with bran

lunch fish with small amount of tomato sauce (home made with chopped toms, garlic & herbs

Dinner probably scrambled egg with mushrooms & tomats

lots of water

PP today

B - Porridge with cinnamon
L - tuna mayonnaise, smoked salmon, crab sticks, yogurt
D - chicken cooked in stock with a little onion, rhubarb and fromage blanc

PV day

I'm trying to eat a little more today as I was quite light headed yesterday. Please let me know if you think this is to much veg, as it's only my second PV day.

B - Dukan Porridge with cinnamon
L - Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, 2 chicken legs, a boiled egg & a tablespoon of cottage cheese.
D - Roast chicken, cabbage, broccoli
S - Mullerlight yog or 2

The amount of salad would fit in my cupped hands. I was going to do the same for dinner's veg.

Todays (hopefully pp day)

B - Dukan porridge (1 wheat, 2 Oat, sweetener, skimmed milk, cinnamon)

L - Cottage cheese tbc

D - Salmon fillets, dill, lemon juice tbc

S - Jelly, mullers, rhubarb

Drinks, coffee and water :)

Mmmm salmon and dill. My favourite combo. x

Oh I'm not keen on dill, that and coriander blurgh.
I used to work in a smoked salmon factory (bliss yum, funny enough I was quite slim then lol) we used to do a dill cured salmon and when we packed it up we had to sprinkle dill on it. I tell you that blooming stuff got everywhere, and I mean everywhere PMSL!!

PMSL Say no more Cathy :D

lol Cathy :)... I'm lost for words although smiling :) so thanks!

I like dill tbh I sprinkle it on by the bucket load :D... horses for courses....

Since being on this diet I've really gotten into herbs/spices/marinades :) it's good for that x

i love corriander yummy taste like washing up liquid ...*.ahem i'll get me coat*

today i had
B egg and galette
L sugar free jelly
D steak and egg
will have a snack later

Morning!

PP today

B - porridge
L - smoked salmon scrambled eggs, fromage blanc
D - invited for dinner at a friend's house but she knows I'm dieting so won't be offended if there's things I don't eat (and they eat a lot of meat! Fingers crossed). Maybe I'll have a chicken leg or something before we go.

(oops. Dinner not Dukan-friendly at all, but was lovely.)

(I'm making the pudding - which I won't have - that's about as in charge as I can be!)

Last edited:
Good morning.

Well the sun is shining but IT'S FREEZING! Definitely time to get out the winter woolies.

PP Day

B - Porridge (perfect start to a winter morning)
L - Leftpver roast chicken and cottage cheese
D - Mackerel Pate (homemade), tinned salmon and prawns
S - Mullerlight yog or 2

x

Back