Daily menus

youve added it to your profile album hun

you need to go to iser cp on the blue bar then go to edit avatar and add it there to get it to show

Morning!

PP again before WI tomorrow

B - porridge with rhubarb
L - smoked salmon, ham omelette
D - 1/2 chicken

B galette and egg
L chicken
D steak and egg or mince with chilli will decide later

pp again

B 2 egg omelette
L salmon fillet and smoked haddock fillet/ toffee muller lite
D Galette and ham/ sf jelly and vanilla lite

I need to get some rhubarb but can't seem to find any in the shops

Perhaps in the frozen section Kaye...

Lovely picture nice to 'meet you'.

PV today

B - porridge
L - boiled chicken, spinach, rhubarb and fromage blanc
S - hard boiled egg white, crabsticks maybe
D - pumpkin soup (chicken stock from above chicken, pumpkin, onion, nutmeg and bits of left-over chicken), scrambled eggs

Last edited:
I love my galettes I cook it up then leave it to cool then i lay either a couple slices of ham or a couple slices of smoked salmon on it and spread on some home made dukan garlic mayo, then I roll it up like a pancake, wrap it in cling film and keep it in the fridge for a midday snack, however I am always sad when it is gone cos I love them so today I doubled the amount of egg and fromage frais but still only used 2 tablespoons of oat bran and made 2 thin ones, now I have one for an afternoon snack too. Yippee

pv today

B omlette with mushroom and onion
L Steak with lettuce, cucumber and tomato
D pan fried chicken breast (not sure what I am having with it yet)

thats a good idea Kay ....i love my oatbran and have started spliting it to make two dishes only problem is there are so many to try
your wraps are a great idea if i am away for a day !!!

right today PP last one weigh in tomorrow and will make tomorrow a pv day
B galette and egg (half oatbran allowence )
L mince beef with chilli
D coated chicken (oatbran Paprika )

ooh I like the idea of oatbran and paprika coating for the chicken, I have got some chicken breasts for tea and didn't know what to do with them

Kay... if you click on "Maintainer Profile Albums" under my name, you'll see some photos to give you nightmares!

Robin... hmm... did you leave your teeth in their glass by the bed this morning?:D:D

Kay... if you click on "Maintainer Profile Albums" under my name, you'll see some photos to give you nightmares!

Robin... hmm... did you leave your teeth in their glass by the bed this morning?:D:D

Hehe! No! Admittedly a spoon-fed baby could do quite well on today's menu.

As regards to boiling the chicken which may seem strange - because I eat a lot of it (and now the husband has started Dukan we're eating even more) the kids have been eating far too much roast chicken skin (they love it, I hate it so gave them mine even before dieting) but they don't like soggy skin, so as I wanted soup I thought I'd boil the chicken and get some stock, then they wouldn't ask to eat the skin. I don't mind once a week but it's an almost daily thing just now! It also means they will actually eat a bit more chicken rather than filling up on skin (yuk at the thought).

And the rest is a bit squidgy too, just worked out that way! I was having tuna with salad but didn't fancy that after my walk, so change of plan. I've been nibbling on a gherkin or two (just to check the old teeth still work;)) to get the crunch factor though.

I am cutting my chicken breasts up and doing chicken curry with curry powder, corriander and fromage frais.
Oh and onions and mushrooms as I am on pv today.

Weigh in tomorrow ooooh

PP

B - poached eggs
L - fish with seafood, yogurt
D - chicken, rhubarb
S - Manda's fabulous ginger biscuits - yum!

God I wish I could poach eggs properly. I have to use a microwave poacher as I'm unable to do them in a pan properly. Nigella I am not (well maybe her bum!) Enjoy. x

B Galette and egg half oatbran
L prawns ginger biscuit (other half oatbran ) yogurt and jelly
D chilli mince made with tomatoes and onion and mushrooms

God I wish I could poach eggs properly. I have to use a microwave poacher as I'm unable to do them in a pan properly. Nigella I am not (well maybe her bum!) Enjoy. x

I can't live without my egg poacher .... I cook my galette first, then boil the water in kettle, add to poacher, use a tiny bit of virgin olive oil on kitchen roll and rub round little pots. Crack my eggs into pots ... put lid on ... wait until whites are no longer opaque ... and tip out my eggs onto galette mmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Back