Daily menus

Oh dear! I had a go at making the ginger biscuit today and thought I would put it on a piece of greaseproof paper to prevent it sticking to the baking tray but.....................it stuck to the paper! pmsl What do you lot put yours on?

pv today

B omelette with ham and mushrooms
L Steak with lettuce cucumber and tomatoes
D Chilli made with 5% mince, mushrooms, garlic, onions and tinned tomatoes

Oops I should have reported that. All of mine stuck to the greaseproof paper too. I'm going to use a silicone mat next time. I think Manda uses her silicone baking tin.

x

Bgalette and egg
L prawns and salad
D chilli mince

B galette and egg and a piece of bacon tut
L chicken and prawns
D probably more chicken

today I made some drop scone type things with my galette mixture (it made 6) then a put a dollop of fromage frais and some smoked salmon on the top, they were gorgeous

B Gallette and egg
L um chicken i think as ive loads to eat
D probably chicken again

B Galette and egg half oatbran
L prawns ginger biscuit (other half oatbran ) yogurt and jelly
D chilli mince made with tomatoes and onion and mushrooms

You look light on protein here Scrumps. Remember you need to eat about 1g protein per kilo you weigh to protect your muscles...

Yeah it's not the greaseproof paper you need to buy, but the wax paper... I get on fine with that. It's a bit (ok a LOT!) dearer, but I usually find I can use it more than once (cheapskate that I am!). I use my teabags twice too! haaa!

OK - I'm having a fishy PP today cos I ate lots of red meat this wkend
No walk cos it was raining...

Breakfast - muffins with cube of smoked salmon in each
Lunch - 1/2 piece of poached salmon, 1/2 slice of smoked salmon, boiled egg
fat free yoghurt

Snack - 1/3 pack of sugar free jelly

Dinner - cod, scallops + prawns (poached in a little skimmed milk and cumin)
Dukan coffee flavoured baked egg custard

PV today

B - Dukan porridge
L tuna with cherry tomatoes, roast chicken with carrots
D BBQ chicken
S - hardboiled egg whites

jet's pp menu!!

B - toffee muller light yog

L - roast beef,chicken,cottage cheese and a boiled egg

D - roast chicken and cottage cheese

snacks during day will be muffins which i have 6 to eat yum yum !!!

PP

B - Dukan porridge
L - ham, smoked salmon, cold chicken and a couple of gherkins, fromage blanc
S - rhubarb
D - omelette, crabsticks

B galette and egg
Ljelly yogurt prawns
D tbc

OK red pen time...

Six muffins Jet? Tiny ones? Can you not eat something for breakfast other than just a yoghurt? Aren't you hungry in the morning?

Robin - rhubarb on a PP day?! tut tut! (and no veg yesterday on PV day with your BBQ chicken? I'm gonna have to start waving my whip around!!)

Scrumps - "jelly, yoghurt, prawns" for lunch... I fear you're not eating enough protein... and I've said the same on some other days but I don't know whether you look back ever or just post and run! <we have ways of finding you...!>

Whereas I on the other hand simply took my yesterday menu, changed dinner, and walked to work this morning adding a detour!

6.5K walk - 2nd PP
Breakfast - muffins with cube of smoked salmon in each
Lunch - 1/2 piece of poached salmon, 1/2 slice of smoked salmon, boiled egg
fat free yoghurt

Snack - 1/3 pack of sugar free jelly

Dinner - 2 x 100g 5% fat burgers with "fried" egg on top (frylite)
Dukan coffee flavoured baked egg custard

OK red pen time...

Six muffins Jet? Tiny ones? Can you not eat something for breakfast other than just a yoghurt? Aren't you hungry in the morning?

Robin - rhubarb on a PP day?! tut tut! (and no veg yesterday on PV day with your BBQ chicken? I'm gonna have to start waving my whip around!!)

Scrumps - "jelly, yoghurt, prawns" for lunch... I fear you're not eating enough protein... and I've said the same on some other days but I don't know whether you look back ever or just post and run! <we have ways of finding you...!>

Ooh, whip away:p. In my defence, the rhubarb is tolerated on PP days (and it's replacing a portion of dairy to see if that helps with the slow weight loss) so I have it most PP days now and the BBQ chicken had loads of onion/tomato in the sauce, so didn't want to overdo the veg.

jet's pv day

B- yogurt at 9.40 and a brew (im not that hungry in the morning )
L - 3 egg mushroom and smoked ham omlette with tom's cucumber and red onion ,can of diet coke and 500 ml bottle of water and a muffin

D - roast chicken with cottage cheese mixed salad

will finish muffins of has a snack

my mix of muffin mixture makes 12 and that is using a mix for 2 day's (is this ok jo ?)

PP today before WI tomorrow, PV for husband

B - Dukan porridge for both
L - smoked salmon scrambled eggs, chicken breast (with salad for those who are allowed!)
S - crabsticks
D - chicken and leek soup (with all bit a tiny amount of leek fished out for me), fish and seafood

Back