Daily menus

Attack day 3
B ww yogurt + bran
L tin of tuna and chicken(120gms probably some at lunch some mid afternoon).
S ww yogurt
D difficult, hopefully steak or something sensible out or cold meat from supermarket depends on buses.

Emm - I like cold chicken, but only the leg... interesting idea re beef joint.

Jaq - hope you're eating enough!

PV
l - butternut soup (no protein and goodness knows what was in it, but I was out and unblievably the chef wasn't able to serve me a salad without the casar dressing!!) - and I thought I was reating myself to a nice place! I figured the worst it would have in it was butter and cream, neither of which should bring me out of ketosis

d - my own butternut and chicken soup (I had a real hankering for butternut after lunchtime!)

s - goji and courgette muffins

B: 3/4 cinnamon galette
L: leftover ginger lime chicken with veg
S: quarter galette
D: turkey meatloaf, sf jelly, sweetened Greek yogurt

+200g extra after my smoked salmon last night... true to form!

PP day
4.5 km walk in a minute to work

B: Dukan muffins (galette recipe, cooked in silicon muffin tins with a cube of smoked salmon in the middle, and 1/3 on each)

L: I've a bit of salmon, some prawns, a homemade mini seafood quiche and a scrawny chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 180g sirloin steak

Hi, I'm new to this so bear with me ..

B- oat bran muffin (made with galette recipe)
Mid morning snack - oat bran muffin (made with galette recipe)
L- 150g turkey breast grilled, no fat natural yogurt and mustard dressing, vanilla muller light.
Dinner- chicken breast with no fat yogurt and herb sauce, toffee muller light.

2.5L water.

Does this sound ok? I'm finding I'm not that hungry :confused:

That all looks ok to me confused, are you sure you're eating enough though? I think the rule is something like between 1 - 1.5g protein for every kilo you weigh. Feel free to eat more - it seems the more protein you eat the faster you lose the weight!

Today for me:
B: half cinnamon galette
L: 2 slices turkey meatloaf, 2 slices roast beef with mustard
S: Rest of galette
D: about 350g fillet steak (reduced in sainsburys - what a find!)
S: small bowl sweetened greek yogurt, sf jelly

Hi Emmma, thanks for the reply :)

I feel stuffed tonight. I think the protein must be filling me up.

I will follow your advice and try and up my protein tomorrow!

Hi Emmma, thanks for the reply :)

I feel stuffed tonight. I think the protein must be filling me up.

I will follow your advice and try and up my protein tomorrow!
good one when you start this diet is get a chicken roast it and pick at it whenever you want even if you eat a whole one a day its ok

Confused - have you visited the official Dukan website, just to set yourself a reasonable "true weight" for your goal? Your goal weight looks very low to me given your height.

Friday for me
4.5K walked faster than ever cos it's drizzling, but I've to drop a document off at my bosses place halfway so...

B: mini seafood quiche, couple tiny slices beef luc lac, little chicken with konjac noodles <-- weird mix but needs must on a no muffins for breakfast day...

L: piece Dukan friendly cheeseburger pie, with couple tiny slices beef luc lac and a chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly (made with 1/3 sachet powder)

S in car: 3 crabsticks (while holding and cutting up OH's APPLE, grrr)

D in car: muffins, boiled egg

b: 400g natural yogurt fat free+loads of sweetner+drop of vanilla ecense
L: 200g 0%fat quark + sweetner+ 100g natural yogurt fat free
D 1/2 cooked chicken, no skin
and later on i felt like binging so had 4 hard boild eggs
2coffees +little 0%fat milk

Miss D... you seem to only be eating dairy for breakfast and lunch? And where is your oatbran? No wonder you felt like bingeing. You must have been very undernourished!

Check out our menus to see where you can improve yours... At your current weight, you need to be eating a lot more protein. Ironically with this diet, the more protein you eat, the more you lose (alas not the same where dairy is concerned).

o, yes, forgot oat bran was in the morning yogurt.
I thought it was a lot for the day...
I felt like binging, couse had around 7h break betweem lunch and breakfest, and i did over 1h horse riding and almost 1,5 h of cardio/weights at the gym in that time.
And had toooons of water

food today
B dukan toast and poached egg
L beef dukan sandwich
D chilli mince

Hi Maintainer, I did have a look on the Dukan website for my 'true weight' this afternoon. It told me to aim for 9st 10, so I have adjusted my stats at the side.

Thanks for the chicken tip Scrumper. I have popped one in the oven, just in case i'm hungry over the next couple of days.

B- Oat bran muffin, vanilla muller light.
Mid morning snack- oat bran muffin.
L- homemade turkey 'burgers'(lean turkey mince with an egg to bind. Cooked on a George Foreman), fat free natural yogurt and herb 'dipping sauce'
D- Chicken with fat free natural yogurt and mustard sauce, toffee muller light.
Snacks(if needed)- roast chicken (homecooked)

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 4 slices turkey meatoaf
S: quarter galette
D: Half roast chicken with gherkins & pickled onions, small bowl sweetened greek yogurt
S: quarter galette, sf jelly

B- oat bran muffin, vanilla muller light
L- 250g turkey breast in 0% natural yogurt with garlic and chilli, oat bran muffin
D- 100g very lean steak, mustard and 0% yogurt sauce
Snack- 6 slices 'oven dried' baked ham

2L water

B: 2 fillets smoked mackerel
L: 4 slices roast beef, half cinamon galette
S: Rest galette, small bowl sweetened greek yogurt
D: Half chicken frittata, pickled onions & gherkins, sf jelly

B- oat bran muffin, vanilla muller light
L- 180g of extra lean steak with a 0% fat fromage frais and mustard sauce, oat bran muffin
D- 1 and a half chicken breasts (homecooked) with 0% fat cottage cheese and herbs
Snacks- half a chicken breast (homecooked)

1.5 - 2L water

B: slept in :)
L: 2 fillets smoked mackerel, half cinnamon galette
S: rest of galette
D: 1/4 butternut squash & large pile roast beef with mustard, sf jelly, sweetened greek yogurt

Back