Daily menus

That's great Mouse... you must have had BIG egg whites... I sometimes throw in an extra white if the eggs aren't very big...

I've never tried microwaving muffins... is this with my recipe? (or the "naughty" one?)

It's with some milk powder in. They just seemed to be more cakey - sometimes mine are a bit hit and miss!!! I put very little in each case and they just seemed to rise better.

PP

B: 3 salmon muffins + minute steak + dukan mayo

L: 2 grilled slices turkey meatloaf + 2 turke rashers + dukan mayo

S: 125g .1% yoghurt

D: Chicken breast + mayo + wasabi cottage cheese.

I'm thinking I need something sweet tonight so I guess the only thing I can really think of is some cream cheese plus splenda, so that'll be later on.

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 3 slices turkey meatloaf with french mustard
D: 200g mint/rosemary meatballs with quark mint dip, rest galette

Dimage - sweet without dairy or bran is a challenge. I love my (instant) coffee flavoured baked egg custard for a sweet treat in the evening, so perhaps lose the cottage cheese one day and make some if you're watching the dairy intake?
<addition: just been to my fridge and saw that Ii bought some soft tofu for €1, so am going to try that for a dessert... mixed with egg yolk, sweetener, maybe lemon flavouring or instant coffee diluted in tiny amount boiling water, and egg white folded in... I've made it before - fills a hole!>

My Friday - PVP (mixed day)
4.5km walk to work

B: last mini seafood quiche, some turkey + konjac noodles, and some beef luc lac (prob 50g each)

L: slice Dukan cheeseburger pie, 50g each turkey + konjac + beef luc lac
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D in car: 3 crabsticks (while cutting and holding OH's apple, grrr...)
Dukan muffins + boiled egg

Last edited:
L: 2 slices (about 200g) turkey meatoaf with french mustard
S: rest galette
D: 200g ish rosemary & mint meatballs with quark mint dip, small bowl sweetened greek yogurt

PVFriday

B: 2 thin turkey steaks grilled with thai 7 spice + handful of lettuce

L: 1 light yoghurt + oat bran biscuit

D: Sirloin steak + mushrooms + roast brocolli

S: 1 Oat bran biscuit + lemony cream cheese low fat yoghurt mix ( pretend lemon cheesecake)

Diet coke and water and coffee

B: 2 smoked mackerel fillets, half cinnamon galette
L: rest of galette
S: bowl sweetened greek yogurt
D: 1 breast of chicken in ginger, chilli & lime with green beans and broccoli, 150g rhubarb stewed & sweetened with greek yogurt

B: 2 smoked mackerel fillets
L: 100g slice turkey meatloaf, cinnamon galette
D: 5 slices roast beef, 3/8 roast butternut squash

PV

B: turkey meatloaf + cucumber + cherry tomato

D: Roast salmon wrapped in
Prosciutto ham. with roast carrot and celeriac

S: Yoghurt
S: galette

Proscuitto ham??? (normally not OK but I presume you put the label under a microscope???)

3/8 roast butternut squash

Em, I'm chuckling away here. That is exactly the kind of thing I do IRL, using precise fractions. Most other people would say just less than half a butternut squash, but you're obviously just as much of a stickler as I am! :D

I also do it with the time. If someone asks me what time I'll be ready, I tend to say something like 8.33, rather than just after half eight. :eek:

L: 100g slice turkey meatloaf, 125g kiln baked smoked salmon
D: just over 200g rosemary mint meatballs with quark mint dip

PV
B 3 beetroot goji and ginger muffins
l chicken
d 6 chicken thighs & 1/10 of a roasted celeriac & 1/6 roasted butternut :)
s - 3 muffins

Mousey - these muffins are multiplying!! (Interesting flavours, mind - how's the taste?). Little tiny ones I presume? I made goji + cinammon babies for my Sunday afternoon snack and loved them. "Almost" as good as spiced bread. (Bring me a taster when when we meet?!!)

My menu today - PVP - I've a problem this week with two lunches on successive day so I'm mixing and matching all week so as not to end the week on 3 x PVs!

4.5km walk in a minute
B: muffins as usual (cube of smoked fish in middle of each, 1/3 crabstick on each, p.1 recipe thread if newbies reading)

L: slice of Dukan friendly cheeseburger pie with cauli mash topping <-- to die for! Chicken leg
fat free smooth yoghurt

chicken thigh cos gynae appt after work and will be late home

D: 2 x 5% fat burgers with (dry) fried egg on top
spoonful FF fromage frais with tip of teaspoon mustard in as sauce

Manda, would love the beetroot/goji muffin recipe if you have a moment!

L: just under 150g meatballs, 1 slice roast beef with french mustard
D: ginger chill lime chicken (1 breast)
S: couple smoked mackerel fillets

Still only the same people posting, I see.

My PP today
4.5km walk in a minute
B: muffins as usual (cube of smoked fish in middle of each, 1/3 crabstick on each, p.1 recipe thread if newbies bother reading)

L: some turkey (marinated in garlic, ginger and fromage frais) with konjac noodles), boiled egg and chicken leg
fat free smooth yoghurt

D: 200g sirloin steak
spoonful FF fromage frais with tip of teaspoon mustard in as sauce

Jo, the muffin recipes are multiplying but goji/cinammon is my favourite too! I will see what I can do about a sample but you may have to have a whole batch :)

Laura, with the beetroot muffins I have tried two ways - the first addding a couple of tbspns grated beetroot to a normal muffin mix and the second cubing the beetroot and cooking in the microwave and then liquidising into my yogurt for the muffins. I think I preferred the taste of the grated version - the other tasted a bit too beetrooty for my liking:D The beetroot overpowers the taste of the gojis a bit but I leave them in for a bit of vitamin c.

Food today

B - celeriac and chicken omlette
l - salmon with a little celeriac mash
d - chicken with swede
s - muffins with something in them - not sure what yet (decided, swede goji and cinammon - found it) Bought a new packet of cinammon and now can't find it:mad:

Last edited:
Back