Daily menus

Yesterday:
-250g fat free natural yougurt with loads of sweetner and oat bran (btw can i use too much sweetner a day, i put stright from a container, don't use a spoon)
-150g sliced chicken breast
-350g turkey breast mince + some egg whites from container (it was disgusting, i burned it, need a new frying pan now :/)
-3 small/medium poached turkey steaks
-5 eggs

1.5h at the gym

I used to pour my sweetener straight from the tub so I don't think it is an issue. I think if you pour too much it may taste too sweet so you may then want to use a spoon. I use a spoon now only so that my sweetener lasts longer - and things taste just as sweet. don't think I could do this diet without the Splenda!

Mmm the swede/cinammon/goji muffins are the best yet I think - the swede lends a really nice almost nuttiness to the occasion.

PP

B: Dry fried egg + 2 turkey rashers

L: Grilled steak and a soft boiled egg for sauce

D: scrambled eggs

S: Yoghurt oatbran cake

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 100g meatballs, 2 slices roast beef with french mustard
S: rest galette
D: (in a restaurant) moules mariniere, followed by fillet steak (no sauce) with a king prawn skewer and steamed broccoli.

Were those moules Dukan friendly, do you think? Lovely meal!

Haven't had them yet Jo, out to dinner tonight so have picked what I'm going to order. Hope they're dukan friendly, none of the other starters are!

Stab PV Thursday (low carb)

B - goji galette (1.5 tbs oatbran)
L - chicken, spinach, 1/2 other galette with cottage cheese
S - 1/2 galette with fromage blanc/herbs
D - endive/hardboiled egg white with fromage blanc dressing, fish with swiss chard

aaah I spot gojis - how are you finding them Robin? Do you add sweetener?

Thursday PV for me - 2 possibilities at lunchtime

Rain (poor Scrumps) so just 20 mins walk

B: smoked fish muffins

L resto: mushroom omelette, side salad
fat free yoghurt back in the office
(maybe chicken later if not satisfied)

S: sugar free jelly

D: small crunchy salad with hot chicken livers and onions

Last edited:
iam on my 3rd day yay i have had so far
1st day
B: oat bran porage with suger free jam
s: fat free yog
L: scrambled egg and 2 turkey rashers
D: 2 small stackes and dry fryed egg

day2
B: oat bran porage with a nit of S/F jam
L: beef burger and dry fryed egg
D: rost chicken
S: fat free yog

i have steeped on the scales this am and i have lost 3lbs in 2 days iam so happy with that only 14 more to go.

Jo, I do add a bit of sweetner - not too much though (am trying to wean myself off it in preparation for going back to - a little - sugar). I really like the gojis - am keeping them for Thursdays though because I still really like porridge (with raisins!) and don't think I need the extra vit C anyway just now.

Jo, the muffin recipes are multiplying but goji/cinammon is my favourite too! I will see what I can do about a sample but you may have to have a whole batch :)

Laura, with the beetroot muffins I have tried two ways - the first addding a couple of tbspns grated beetroot to a normal muffin mix and the second cubing the beetroot and cooking in the microwave and then liquidising into my yogurt for the muffins. I think I preferred the taste of the grated version - the other tasted a bit too beetrooty for my liking:D The beetroot overpowers the taste of the gojis a bit but I leave them in for a bit of vitamin c.

Food today

B - celeriac and chicken omlette
l - salmon with a little celeriac mash
d - chicken with swede
s - muffins with something in them - not sure what yet (decided, swede goji and cinammon - found it) Bought a new packet of cinammon and now can't find it:mad:

Am going to try this with a bit of cocoa too (minus the gojis), will make a nice change (second method - am too lazy to grate beetroot:eek:). Thanks, Manda:D.

iam on my 3rd day yay i have had so far
1st day
B: oat bran porage with suger free jam
s: fat free yog
L: scrambled egg and 2 turkey rashers
D: 2 small stackes and dry fryed egg

day2
B: oat bran porage with a nit of S/F jam
L: beef burger and dry fryed egg
D: rost chicken
S: fat free yog

i have steeped on the scales this am and i have lost 3lbs in 2 days iam so happy with that only 14 more to go.

Jam is not allowed (sorry) and be careful that your yogurt doesn't have fruit in it.

PP

B - 3 goji muffins, 2 egg herb omlette
l - 2 salmon steaks
d - chicken breasts (2)
s - cold chicken, 3 goji muffins

Last edited:
PP

B - 2 lean mince steak patties
l - salmon and probably a chicken drumstick
d - 2 Chicken thighs in seasoning, thin piece of steak.
s - ff greek yog with oatbran, prawns

PP

B - 2 lean mince steak patties
l - salmon and probably a chicken drumstick
d - 2 Chicken thighs in seasoning, thin piece of steak.
s - ff greek yog with oatbran, prawns

For lunch I actually had prawns, 2 chicken drumsticks and sardines! And I quite fancy an egg with dinner now! Can't wait til tomorrow when I come off attack :)

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 1 meatloaf muffin, 1 fillet smoked mackerel
S: rest galette
D: 2 meatloaf muffins, 65g smoked salmon

PP

B: Oat bran yoghurt cake + 3 fish sticks

L: 2 scrambled eggs

D: Burger with 2 soft eggs

S: Yoghurt with sweetner

Just noticed I've had 5 eggs today!

Back