Daily menus

oooh Emma - I'll be particularly interested if you "gain" this morning after that smoked salmon last night - always fatal to me in the evening!

Dimage - yeah those eggs mount up! Tell me about the prosciutto ham the other day I queried? (If it's ok Dukan, I want to find it when I come home!).

My day is a bit of an unknown depending on whether or not I eat out with Scrumps.

4.5km walk to work
B: a bit of turkey + konjac noodles, some beef luc lac pieces and a boiled egg

L: if out, will get a mixed salad OK Dukan, and eat chicken leg back at the office to supplement
L: if eating in, I've slice of each turkey and mince meatloaf and chicken leg
fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly (1/3 sachet made up)
3 crabsticks (in car, holding and cutting OH's apple, grrr)

D: Dukan smoked fish muffins, boiled egg

Dimage - yeah those eggs mount up! Tell me about the prosciutto ham the other day I queried? (If it's ok Dukan, I want to find it when I come home!).

The story with the ham is a sad one I'm afraid. My (stoooooooopid) brain had a meltdown and went back to atkins without telling me and made me eat the bloomin ham. I totally blanked out where I'd read in the book about all ham being a no no (funny I'd avoided all other boring type hams though lol)

So it's a sad tale that I'll take with me on my dukan voyage and learn from lol

:booboo:

Yesterday:
Cinnamon galette, half a roast chicken, 1 fillet smoked mackerel, couple each gherkins & pickled onions, v small bowl greek yogurt.

Today:
B: Half cinnamon galette
L: 1 meatloaf muffin, 2 fillets smoked mackerel
S: rest galette
D: 200g mince in rosemary & mint meatball format with quark mint dip
S: sweetened greek yogurt

Lovely story though Dimage - at Lidl on Saturday, I picked up some proscuitto and had a peek, but put it down quickly ;)

PP Tuesday
4.8km walk to start the day
B: Dukan muffins with cube smoked fish in each

L: lunch size tupperware with bits in! (salmon, prawns, turkey + konjac, chicken leg)
fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly + 1/10 yoghurt cake

D: 2 x 5% fat burgers with egg on top, spoonful fromage blanc + mustard "sauce"

Last edited:
Yesterday
250g natural fat free yogurth with sweetner and oat bran
tin of tuna with some ketchup and mustard (just a squeeze)
4chicken tighs, poached, no skin
400g basa fillets, poached
stayed up half a night - got hungry snacked on 4 eggs

omg thats a lot!

+30min horseriding, and 1h gym

what are "basa fillets"?

Its just a white fish. Think they have been made more popular since the whole 'non sustainable cod' thing. All white fish is the same to me! Bought some from tesco frozen, 8 fillets for £5.

If you like them, they're certainly good value! I can't bear white fish myself - it's all much of a (sloppy) muchness to me!!

If you like them, they're certainly good value! I can't bear white fish myself - it's all much of a (sloppy) muchness to me!!

Ha! What fish/seafood do you have instead? I love white fish grilled with lemon and pepper.

Also got lots of smoked fish in fridge but peole say its quite salty so perhaps not to have it on attack :(

Or have it at lunchtime in smaller quantity... my menus are usually posted so see above! I'm a salmon girl but have cut back of late because I probably abused. I'm moving more to turkey (always have chicken each day) and am using more herbs and spices to marinate. If you check back here, there are 137 pages of our menus. Usually the same people posting mind.

I love prawns, scallops (if on offer), mussels are great (ditto re offer) and I'm an avid peruser of the offers online before going to the supermarket so I plan my menus around them, and fill the freezer accordingly! hihi!

Otherwise, on attack, fill your boots with chicken, turkey, lean steak, lowest fat mince if you can find 5%, turkey/chicken mince makes nice meatloaf... fish yes if you like it...

Thanks. Going for lunch soon but quite full from water! (Never thought I'd say that!) Will take your advice and try the smoked haddock tomorrow dinner.

May try the meatloaf this week. I loveeeee meatloaf.

B: half cinnamon galette
L: half chicken and mushroom frittata (made with 3 eggs)
S: rest of galette
D: 280g turkey luc lac with celeriac chips

today's menu
B; 250g fat free natural yogurth with sweetner +oat bran
coffee with drop of fat free milk
S; 5 celery sticks with drop of ketchup on each
L: 4 marinated herrings (2g carb, 6g fat including marinate which i don'y drink blee) 320g
later on 2 more coffees like above
S; 6 tomatoes
D: whole boiled chicken , no skin

35min horseriding, 55 min gym (45m cardio)
water around 3,5l maybe 4l

I wouldn't make those herrings a regular thing. Try to find natural ones.

My Wed PV menu
First a 5km walk (going to be another gorgeous HOT day here!)

B: 3 muffins as usual (cube of smoked fish in each, 1/3 crabstick on each)

L: CHANGE OF RESTAURANT! Japanese. I asked for the "sashimi menu with no rice"... (Dukan).

- tiny portion of marinated salmon (equivalent of four slices of salmon sushi) with a sauce on - we only had chopsticks so I fished it out as best I could not knowing what EVILS lay in the sauce, but having nothing to hand to actually remove said DELICIOUS sauce (definitely a sweetness in that sauce)!!

- then, while eating first little starter, another dish came with a small portion of what I can only imagine was tofu mousse with some soy sauce and some [?? looked like shavings of bark, but were edible!]

- then the sashimi came - six slices of each of salmon, tuna and [some white fish].

My eyes thought I hadn't enough to eat. My tum told me differently!

I came back and had a fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly with 1/5 yoghurt cake

D: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, tiny onions with small 120g steak, maybe boiled egg too

Last edited:
mmm your menu today sounds good Joanne. I was planning to have scrambled eggs for dinner, was walking to work and dropped the bag with them in!!!! :( went to M&S and got some more though.

herrings are not regular , max 1 a week, i like them couse they don't require any preperation at all
is the whole chicken not too much?
i bought 3 yesterday on sale in aldi, so could have 1 whole again today and tomorrow

BN - I advise you to buy some chickens... live ones! (See Mouse's diary...). You'll get through quite a few eggs with this diet!

Miss D - if you're hungry, and you don't eat the skin, chicken is all good for us (except the wings). Far better to "overeat" on chicken than dairy (or salty stuff). And I always think that it takes a nice long time to eat a chicken leg so, if in company and feeling deprived, at least you finish when they do!

updated my menu

PP (nearly*) Stab Thursday

B - 1.5 tbs OB sweet galette with made with egg white, fromage blanc to serve
L - white fish, prawns in white sauce and a little spinach, rhubarb
D - other galette (but savoury) with chicken liver 'pâté' (am trying with home made cottage cheese, cooked chicken livers, small amount of garlic, pepper, tiny bit of salt - the whole lot blended - will report back)

* Figured that a small serving of spinach has far less carbs than a 0% yogurt and makes the meal more interesting

Back