Daily menus

(I think I ate more than normal because I got so little sleep over the weekend - I was ravenous)

B- 2tbsp oatbran porridge, a brew
L- leafy salad with roast chicken and diet coke
D - going out for tea, will have either 1/2 chicken or steak with veg and salad.

Need to update my stats when I get back at the computer

1st day of attack

2 boiled eggs for breakfast
chicken breast seasoned with chilli for lunch
'quiche' made with quark and eggs for tea

and tons of water :)

B- oat bran with some 0.1% milk
L- 2 chicken breast with little chopped onion and spoonfull of cottage cheese (made as a salad)
D- Chicken soup chicken breast cooked with herbs salt etc
S- will have 2 eggs boiled

might have some prawns if still feeling hungry couse im a on the crisis side today :(

B: half cinnamon galette
S: 1/8 yogurt cake
L: 180g king prawns with large handful cherry tomatoes, 170g pot total 0% sweetened
S: 1/8 yogurt cake, rest of galette
D: bolognaise with courgette strips (probably 1/3 500g pack mince) with garlic quark

Was this second yoghurt cake(;)) a tofu one?

No Jo, only tracked the tofu down yesterday, so have it on standby for next time, but trying not to get carried away with the cake - would be easy to eat a whole one every day i think.

Thinking of trying a whipped vanilla dessert with it instead. Anyone tried anything like that? I noticed some recipes on the SW section for a chocolate pudding which might be adaptable (leave out the cocoa and add vanilla essence)

1st day of attack

2 boiled eggs for breakfast
chicken breast seasoned with chilli for lunch
'quiche' made with quark and eggs for tea

and tons of water :)

and where is your oatbran?
Two egg meals, fine... but perhaps some recipes required to make your diet a little more interesting? Check out our recipe thread...

And I'm not sure you're eating enough protein there either...

B- oat bran with some 0.1% milk
L- 2 chicken breast with little chopped onion and spoonfull of cottage cheese (made as a salad)
D- Chicken soup chicken breast cooked with herbs salt etc
S- will have 2 eggs boiled

might have some prawns if still feeling hungry couse im a on the crisis side today :(

As I said on your other thread, check out our recipe thread cos you're going to get fed up with chicken VERY quickly I fear!

(You don't need wheatbran for muffins).

If you're hungry, eat more protein - that's the beauty of this diet...

Emma - let's take the dessert discussion elsewhere...

PV for me today...
4.5km walk fast to work then

B: Dukan muffins with smoked salmon in the mix

L (restaurant): steak and green beans
(back at office): fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly with 1/7(?) yoghurt cake (split remainder into little pieces to get an extra day out of it!)
chicken thigh if need be - restaurant steaks (I can afford) are small

D: lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion salad with boiled egg and errrr dumbo here has defrosted a 240g steak to share with OH! That'll make a nice change ;)

b galette and egg
L chicken and an omelette
D steak and eggs ( day off the yogurt cake )

Tuesday:

B: Quick greek yogurt - no time to make gallette or omelette
L: Cold chicken breast with a little ham shopped in - opportunistic as I whole roast chicken reduced in the Tesco where I picked up the office milk!
D: more chicken, 'cos that is what I had defrosted! - stir 'fried' in water and lemon juice, with garlic, ginger and a handful of basil leaves.

Then - oh dear - more frozen yogurt! It's addictive and my inner puritan thinks it must be bad for me!

PP Thursday (not strictly needed - so not white - but have a lot of eating out this weekend, so damage limitation before it happens - will do PP Thursday for the rest of the month as lots on from now)

B - sweet galette (1.5 tbs OB) served with fromage blanc
L - small amounts of - chicken liver 'pâté', smoked salmon, hardboiled egg white with other galette
D - roast chicken, custard and rhubarb

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 2 fillets smoked mackerel, 180g pack king prawns, 1/8 yogurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 250g turkey luc lac with half a pack of prawns heated and crisped in the luc lac pan, 1/8 yogurt cake

Lovely idea Em with those prawns - I always toss my weekend prawns in whatever's left in the pan ;)

Thurs PP for me
5km walk
B: Dukan oat and wheatbran muffins with smoked salmon in the mix (NO egg yolks... they are tiny, despite extra egg white :()

L: slice 5% fat mince meatloaf, some chicken, fat free garlic cheese square (sorry, hee hee!) and... oh a little beef luc lac package I found in the freezer!
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 200g sirloin steak

That doesn't sound like an awful lot of protein Suzie.

PP

B - Sweet omlette (3 eggs)
l - 6 chicken thighs
d - half a chicken & 2 sea bass fillets
s - goji cnammon muffins

Wednesday:

B: Gallette with lemon and splenda
L: Chicken - a breast and a thigh!

Then I fell asleep at my desk (damn those pesky neighbours!) and was sent home from work...

Snack: Tuna

2 Hour nap, woke up hungry...

Dinner: Crisis - I thought I had defrosted a pack of steak and kidney - but no, must have been more tired than I thought!

No yogurt left, no cottage cheese - just eggs, so it was an omelette (again) and a big mug of tea.

B galette and egg
L chicken spread through the day
D steak
sf jelly

Back