Daily menus

Susie - nice idea for a snack ;)

IDS - you need a good non stick pan, and my method is to not worry unduly about flattening it out initially... and don't play with it until the bottom is cooked. Then turn it with a spatula, and then I flatten it down more with the spatula... It'll be interesting to hear how Emma does hers, mind, because mine are never large enough to split into two halves and only eat half!

My PP today
5km walk to work - via market

B: 3 muffins as ever, with cube of smoked fish in and 1/3 crabstick on each

L: (dug around in the freezer and came up with): slice of turkey mince meat loaf (highly spiced!); bit of beef luc lac; chicken marinated in garlic, ginger, fromage blanc then dry fried with some bits of rapidly going off lettuce, cherry toms and cuc!
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly (1/3 sachet) with 1/5 yoghurt cake

D: chicken livers fried with caramelised onions (spray oil and candarel) served over lettuce (if it survives, or else asparagus!), cucumber, couple cherry tomatoes, beetroot slices and little onions

Breakfast - Lean ham and a poached egg
Lunch - 1/2 a chicken and some onion
Tea - Steak, a lean mince steak burger and possibly some grilled salmon in lemon juice.

Snack - Oatbran in 0% greek yoghurt

b galette and poached egg
l chilli mince
d steak and onions
have a chicken in the slow cooker so may pick at that

PP Thursday

B - Goji galette (1.5 tbs oatbran) topped with fromage blanc and ginger
L - gâteau de foie (egg and extra white/chicken liver/fromage blanc/parsley/garlic) served with savoury galette (1.5 tbs oatbran)
S - yogurt
D - white fish with lemon juice, chicken breast, custard (made with cornflour and skimmed milk)

(strictly speaking - no tolerated foods on Stabilisation PP Thursday... but your weight is nice and stable... mind you, I eat a heck of a lot more than you on a PP!)

(strictly speaking - no tolerated foods on Stabilisation PP Thursday... but your weight is nice and stable... mind you, I eat a heck of a lot more than you on a PP!)

I know, but it was either that or more egg yolks (and one on PP is one too many anyway:(). I'll be making egg custard for the kids but will use custard powder (not cornflour - oops) which is bad, but I think it is less calories and certainly less fat.

It doesn't look like a lot, but I don't have tiny portions so I'm hoping it will keep me nice and full. If not, I'll just eat more of it! I'm guessing the kids won't want what I'm having for lunch anyway, so all the more for me!

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 2 fillets smoked mackerel, 150g ish turkey luc lac, 1/4 yogurt cake
D: 2 chicken breasts cut into strips and dry fried, 5 slices smoked salmon, small bowl sweetened greek yogurt

PP

b - 6 chicken thighs
l - 2 salmon fillets
d - roast chicken (as much of it as I can eat)
s - goji tofu cake

B spring onion and corriander omelette 1 yolk 2 whites
L blini things with mustard and chicken on top
D chicken mince and anything else dukan in the fridge

Love the chicken fest mouse! :)

B: half cinnamon galette
S: small pot total 0% sweetened
L: 190g king prawns, half a bag cherry tomatoes
S: 1/4 yogurt cake
D: 1/3 cooked chicken, 2 roast salmon fillets (200g ish)

Marathon day today. Up at 5.30am (French time) and will be retiring at around 3-4am (UK time). Plenty of dozing in the car, I'm sure!

4.5km power walk

B: some chicken with konjac noodles and some pieces of beef luc lac

L: piece of cauliflower mash topped shepherd's pie, chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S1: sugar free jelly (1/2 sachet)

S2: 3 crabsticks (while holding OH's apple/banana)

D: Dukan muffins, boiled egg

Later... if required: chicken leg

B: half cinnamon galete
L: small slice chicken & asparagus quiche, bowl butternut squash & leek soup, small piece roast salmon (50g) & 1 slice smoked salmon, 1/6 yogurt cake
S: another slice of quiche, rest of galette
D: 2 chicken breasts sliced and dry fried, 1/2 roast butternut squash with garlic, 1/6 yogurt cake

pv

b - 2 scambled eggs
l - chicken caesar salad out - no dressing/cheese/croutons. There were no anchovies in it which I like but not sure if allowed
d - 1 chicken breast & a cheesecake (oops no veg)

PV day
B:Youghurt
L: Chicken breast with lettuce and cucumber
D: Peppered steak with small amount of white cabbage, cheescake mixture with a sort of oatmeal biscuit for the base

Whole chicken just out of the oven to pick at and for tomorrow's lunch.
Gosh Emmma I don't think I could eat all of that - where do you put it all. I am stuffed with what I am eating.

Gosh Emmma I don't think I could eat all of that - where do you put it all. I am stuffed with what I am eating.

Been a long hard day of DIY today, I wouldn't normally eat this much in a day, but have been expending a lot of energy, and as we've discussed in other threads i'm sure it's got something to do with not having a glycogen store in the muscles. I'm guessing tomorrow will be similar, but it's all dukan friendly, and most of us find the more we eat the more we lose!

Dana eat some chicken if you want-the beauty of dukan!!
p.s. how did you make your cheesecake base and how did it all taste?

B= Boiled egg and a couple of slices of low fat/low salt ham (1% fat a slice-wafer thin)

L=Chicken leg + cottage cheese. Slice of smoked mackeral!

S= 1/2 a muller light with 1/2 a sugar free jelly

D= Steak and king prawns=yumm!!!
Oatbran biscuity bits of loveliness!!

Lots of water and walking today

1/2 a glass of diet coke as well as tea and coffee

B galette and egg
L chicken and jelly
D steak chicken salad bbq

Back