Daily menus

B: cinnamon galette
L: slice chicken & bacon quiche, 70g roast salmon fillet, 1 slice smoked salmon, 1/6 yogurt cake, half ramekin of cheesecake
S: oatbran biscuit
D: 400g turkey luc lac

Made some oat bran biscuits, baked them until hard and just piled the cheescake mixture on top. Wasn't like a real cheesecake of course but satisfied me. Used 2 tablespoons oatbran, dash of splenda, water and a smidging of yoghurt to help it stick. Plopped it into the bottom of 6 muffin cases and voila. Think it was ok actually.

I'm camping out in the flooded cottage (it's dried out now, it's just in need of repairs) and cooking from a cool box, which has magically limited the amount I have to eat!
(That and being to busy cleaning to stop and cook yesterday)

Friday:
B: Omelette
L: Burgers
D: Burgers & Galette

Gallons of tea and coffee

Saturday
B: Galette with lemon and sugar
L: Cottage Cheese with chives
D: Omelette with home boiled ham

Lots more tea and coffee

1st day cruise-PV

B=Mushroom ommlette + spoon of chopped toms

L=Roast beef and green veg + dash of mustard on the side
Sugar free jelly and yog

D=smoked salmon and quark rolls+ smoked mackeral all on a green salad + cherry toms.

...havnt decided on my oatbran yet...i think im gonna bake a yoghurt cake or similar with it in...will report later, x

Hi Cherl
I would like to get started on Dukan aswell, I ordered my Diet and recipe book but won't come till next week ... can you point me in the direction of a few quick starters or tips before starting the diet ... Im sure if I read all the posts here I'll get some ideas.

Good luck with the attack phase tomorrow ...
all the best Sarah

B: 2 slices quiche
L: chicken breast with dukan friendly homemade bbq sauce, a little more quiche, and a little baked salmon
S: cinnamon galette
D: roast beef, roast garlic butternut squash (1/2) and roast balsamic shallots
S: dukan cheesecake

Emma-can i have your BBQ sauce rec. please-think it will be useful for the upcoming BBQ season!! x

It was my mum's but I'll get the right quantities from her and post in the recipe thread - might be in a day or two but i'll get it sorted for you. was really yum!

Sounds great-thankyou!! x

I'm camping out in the flooded cottage (it's dried out now, it's just in need of repairs) and cooking from a cool box, which has magically limited the amount I have to eat!

Oh my goodness, that's awful, Atropos! Poor you! Hope it all dries out soon in this sunshine.

B= Dukan oatbran porridge

L=Skinless chicken thighs

S=Sugar free jelly and 1/2 muller light

dinner unknown...

B: slice quiche, fillet smoked mackerel
L: smoked and baked salmon, half cinnamon galette
S: rest of galette
D: 2 chicken breasts cut into strips and dry fried, fillet baked salmon, fillet smoked mackerel, dukan cheesecake

My unknown dinner as it turns out was more chicken...haha...oh and some kind of yucky mistake of a smoothie thing...bleurgh! x

Oh my goodness, that's awful, Atropos! Poor you! Hope it all dries out soon in this sunshine.

Actually, I'm really enjoying it - I just brew lots of coffee and sit in the sun (when I'm not digging out the mud!) and watch the lambs playing and the birds nesting.

The problem is when family turn up to "rescue me" - with tubs of humus, bags of fruit, homemade bread, baked potatoes... (they know the details of the diet - they genuinely believe they've got a nice healthy surprise in the backpack!

Monday:

B: Mushroom omelette, coffee

L: 10 people (aka 'Saints') turned up to do the heavy digging while I ran around making coffee and firing up the BBQ and opening beers.
Chicken, Steak, salad.

D: Stayed overnight with family. Boiled ham and salad. Fought off three toddlers who tried to force feed me chocolate eggs!

Very odd living without scales!

Actually, I'm really enjoying it - I just brew lots of coffee and sit in the sun (when I'm not digging out the mud!) and watch the lambs playing and the birds nesting.

The problem is when family turn up to "rescue me" - with tubs of humus, bags of fruit, homemade bread, baked potatoes... (they know the details of the diet - they genuinely believe they've got a nice healthy surprise in the backpack!

It sounds so much better when you put it like that! :D Pity about your food rescuers, though. I know that they mean well, but definitely what you need at the moment.

food today
B galette and poached egg
L white egg omelette ( you can tell i need to shop lol)
D chicken

b - chicken
l - salmon
d - chicken

s - orange goji muffins

Today's food (mini Attack):
B - oatbran porridge and goji berries
L - Chicken soup
D - roast chicken
S - LF/NS Yoghurt, Skim Milk & psyllium shake.

PV

B - chicken
l - buffet - salmon, mackerel, salad (I ignored the bread the baked pots and the pud)
d - chicken legs and salmon steaks
s - goji muffins

Back