Daily menus

While I've got my WITCHY hat on... this isn't up to your usual standard Atopos. Where's your oatbran (in that froggie thing!)? Just cottage cheese for lunch? Hopelessly insufficient!

Like I said - nothing in the fridge after 10 days in the wilderness! No eggs, almost no oatbran, no yogurt or quark...

I had to make do with what I could stomach from the Tesco Express closest to work, and whatever was still on sale in the Co-op on the way home at 9pm.

It was so bad I had to mix my oatbran into the burgers to get my daily dose.

And just as I was heading out to find a real lunch - I was called into a surprise two hour meeting, so the cottage cheese had to fill the gap.

I'll try to do better today, Grand Witch!

day 3
b- yoghurt with oatbran mixed in, coffee
l- packet of waifos (115g i think)
snack- 2 salmon breasts
dinner- 2 chicken breasts.

better?! :) i dont know how else to raise my amount of food- i find it very difficult to eat more meat/fish and i cant eat eggs-yuck!

what are waifos??

just to compare this is my day3 menu

Breakfast: mullerlight vanilla yoghurt
Lunch - hardboiled egg no yolk, small chicken breast, 2 small slices low fat ham, 1/2 tin tuna (was in brine) mixed with my dukan mayo (made without mustard) 2 small muffins (from th recipe thread
Tea - chicken breast stuffed with quark and basil

snacks - not sure maybe another yoghurt

My partner has eaten a fair bit more than me including 4 chicken legs last night lol and he has lost 5lbs!

day 3
b- yoghurt with oatbran mixed in, coffee
l- packet of waifos (115g i think)
snack- 2 salmon breasts
dinner- 2 chicken breasts.

better?! :) i dont know how else to raise my amount of food- i find it very difficult to eat more meat/fish and i cant eat eggs-yuck!

Maybe you need to think about whether this is the diet for you if you struggle to eat meat/fish/eggs? (Meant in the nicest, constructive way)

waifos is wafer thin ham. I am going to stick it out til Friday- am determined all this will not be for nothing! and to be honest I will reevaluate then. Maybe tomorrow... to be fair I dont think Ive been to the toilet since I started this so its maybe that! I hope so anyway!

Hello! Another 2lbs off this morning, 4lbs in total now!

Day3
B:chicken strips
L:burger pack of chicken
D: 2 chicken breasts marinated in yog with chilli and garlicS
S: oat bran biscuits

Not actually ate my dinner yet its cooking!! Really loving my new found innovativness with cooking, i'm normally just a plain chicken with gravy etc. and very rather cook much from scratch so its a nice change!

Today was a bit difficult in terms of food choices as i was at a work day out and was surrounded by biscuits sweets and generally bad food! But i skipped starter and pudding and just had a plain burger and no bun. Everyone of my work colleagues thought i was a bit strange but oh well! I'd packed a wee sainsburys hot and spicy chicken a yog and s/f jelly, didn't manage the jelly or yog as not enough time! Generally i'm quite proud of myself though as previously i'd have just stuffed my face and said i'd satrt again 2moz!!

PP Thursday for tomorrow

B - goji galette
L - white fish with lemon, chicken leg, fromage blanc
D - omelette (1 whole + 2 whites), chicken breast
S - galette

B: half cinnamon galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, 1/4 yogurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 250g beef mince in rosemary mint meatballs, bowl sweetened greek yogurt

PV

B - turkey bacon rashers
l - chicken and celeriac chips
d - salmon and cauli mash, veggie soup
s - victoria sponge with quark filling, aubergine 'crisps'

Last edited:
Yesterday PP

B: Galette with Lemon and Sugar, Slimmed Milk Cappucino
L: Lunch - cold roast beef, cottage cheese
S: Greek yogurt with tblsp of Vanilla Mullerlight
D: Burgers

My PP today
5km walk to start
B: Three Dukan oat and wheatbran muffins with cube smoked salmon in and 1/3 crabstick on each

L: I've a slice of 5% fat mince meat loaf, some turkey + konjac noodles, spoonful cottage cheese and a small chicken leg
1 fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 1/2 steak and some turkey fried up (which I've marinated in fat free fromage blanc, mustard and garlic)
1/5 tofu yoghurt cake

Day 4- Attack

Breakfast- 2x boiled eggs, cup of tea, pint of water
lunch- cottage cheese, smoked salmon, black pepper
snack-crabsticks
dinner- turkey breast chunks in a soy/chilli/garlic dressing.
dessert- half a tub of muller light toffee yogurt (frozen and then shared with hubby, like we used to with Ben and Jerrys!) and a galette sweetened with sweetener and a teeny bit of lemon juice.

Throughout the day, loads of water. I'm always thirsty!

B: 3/4 cinnamon galette
L: quarter chicken quiche, 4 rosemary mint meatballs
S: rest of galette
D: just under half a roast chicken with half a butternut squash & mum's bbq sauce
S: bowl sweetened greek yoghurt

Another 1 and 3/4 pounds off today! So 5 and 3/4lbs off in total since Monday!

Day 4 of attack!
B:Galette
L:Tikka Chicken and ham
S:Muller light and s/f jelly
D:meatballs and mexican chicken

Made the pastry-less quiche tonight, had a slight nibble of one, the jury's still out on wether i like them or not!Made them in little muffin cases so i'll take a couple with me to work!

OK, it turned into a PP day (I was at work from 7am - 10.30 pm, so grub was what I could grab)

B: Galette with lemon and splenda. Coffee
Snack: Greek yogurt with tbl vanilla mullerlite
L: roast beef, cottage cheese
Snack: cold chicken
D: small steak

Someone has left sweets on my desk 3 days running - on tuesday it was lindt easter eggs and bunnies, the last two days it's been cornish fudge - I'm obviously going to have to KILL a co-worker before they stop doing this, aren't I!

Gosh At - those are tough working hours! As for that colleague, she must be soooo jealous of you ;)

Friday PV/PP for me (mixed day)

First a lovely 4.5km walk to work

B: boiled egg and turkey strips (I marinated in garlic, ff fromage blanc and mustard and dry fried)

L: portion of cauliflower mash topped Dukan friendly pie (spag bol sauce bottom), chicken leg
ff fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D (on train): 3 muffins, 3 crabsticks
(on arrival): probably a Muller Lite if hungry... or chicken...

Gosh At - those are tough working hours! As for that colleague, she must be soooo jealous of you

It can be tough - but it has long quiet weeks too, when I can go for walks, or take a good book into the board room, so it evens out in the long rate.

And I'm the only female in the team - so the traps are all sweeteners from the guys!

I just throw them back at their desks where I can't see them.

I just throw them back at their desks where I can't see them.

I'm afraid I'd take them home with me and put them in "the cupboard". I've done this before. They have a CHOCOLATE PARTY here where the worker's committee uses Firm money to buy loads of different fancy chocolate for everyone to taste. I get my share (admittedly I ask someone else to get it for me...), put it in an envelope and seal it and take it home with me.

I'm such a hoarder!

Back