S crabsticks
L cottage cheese and salad
S crabsticks
D quorn bolognese with mixed veggies
stewed rhubarb and yoghurt

Today PP:

B: Overslept, so I just grabbed left over beef from the fridge
L: Didn't get a break at work, so it was a bowl of cottage cheese
D: Starving hungry - I have southern baked chicken breast in the oven, and chocolate/coffee yogurt in the ice-cream maker.

Today PV

B- 2 boiled eggs with celery sticks as 'soldiers'. Cup of tea

L- sardines in tomato sauce, mushroom and tomato, sliced and mixed in. Shared can of pepsi max with hubby.

S- 2x crabsticks. 3 slices of ham crisps

D- salmon fillet with lettuce leaves, asparagus and cabbage. rhubarb crumble made from oatbran

S- sf jelly.

1st day of Cruise

B galette with dry fried mushrooms
S crabsticks
L cottage cheese and salad
S crabsticks
D quorn bolognese with mixed veggies
stewed rhubarb and yoghurt

Excellent varied menu... but a word of caution with the cottage cheese. While it's (apparently) ok in the UK (look for the lowest lowest fat), try to have some protein other than it too at a meal so that you don't eat too much of it. A spoonful is great, but don't eat the pot in one go!

You made quorn bolognaise... I'd be interested in your recipe as I hear quorn is quite bland. Are you a veggie? If so, there are other things you can eat

OK my Tuesday PP

4.5K walk (sweating profusely no doubt cos it's already 20°C and muggy...)

B: 3 Dukan oatbran and wheatmuffins (each with a cube of smoked salmon in and 1/3 crabstick on)

L: I've 1/2 fillet of each of cod and salmon, couple of prawns and a small chicken leg
fat free yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly (1/3 sachet made up)

D: 2 x 5% fat burgers with (dry) fried egg on top, and fat free fromage blanc + mustard sauce
1/5 tofu yoghurt cake

LOTS of water... it's hot

Excellent varied menu... but a word of caution with the cottage cheese. While it's (apparently) ok in the UK (look for the lowest lowest fat), try to have some protein other than it too at a meal so that you don't eat too much of it. A spoonful is great, but don't eat the pot in one go!

You made quorn bolognaise... I'd be interested in your recipe as I hear quorn is quite bland. Are you a veggie? If so, there are other things you can eat

The cottage cheese I use is virtually fat free, I had intended to have prawns with it but I was so busy yesterday I didn't have time to defrost them.

I am a veggie, have been for 22 years, my bolognese recipe is just a basic recipe I suppose it's the same as a meat one without the beef and I don't use any oil. Tomatoes, carrots, celery, onions, mushrooms, herbs and spices but no parmesan:sigh:

I'm really busy at the moment at work, but have you done your research Louschu re Dukan and vegetarians because there are extra things you're allowed. In the diary section, check out Bren's diary (perhaps dropped off the first few pages now...) and she posted about them. I think you're allowed extra bran, but I honestly can't recall exact details.

Where do you get your "virtually fat free" cottage cheese? Could you give me a link please cos I hunted high and low when home, wanting same, and finding it not! I need to see its face, and know where it's sold, and I will track the darned stuff down!

Where do you get your "virtually fat free" cottage cheese? Could you give me a link please cos I hunted high and low when home, wanting same, and finding it not! I need to see its face, and know where it's sold, and I will track the darned stuff down!

I presume that it's the Longley Farm one, Jo. See here for details: Longley Farm

OMG - I love Longley Farm Cheese - I didn't know they had a fat free version!!!!!

oooh thanks ladies. I didn't go to Asda last trip. Typical!

Far higher in carbs and sugars than the Longley Farm one:

Typical Values
100g contains
Energy 265kJ (65kcal)
Protein 9.5g
Carbohydrate 5.0g
Sugars 3.5g
Fat 0.5g
Saturates 0.4g
Fibre 0g
Sodium*0.2g
*Salt Equivalent 0.6g

Don't know any Morrison's.

Last edited:
1st day of Cruise - and had meetings all day at work so it was really unsuccessful!

B: 2 dry fried eggs on a galette and dry fried mushrooms
L: chicken breast with salad and balsamic vinegar
D: home made burger with peppers and onion

Today - PP

B: Galette
L: Tuna and herbs
S: Cottage cheese with black pepper
D: Steak with an egg

OK - first time posting a menu. PV day

B: Vanilla yog with 1 tbsp oatbran
L: salad nicoise (no anchovies because I don't like them, and obviously no potatoes or dressing, so just tuna, lettuce, toms and half a boiled egg)
S: bit of quark with my other tbsp of oatbran
D: Lean meat casserole with carrots / mushrooms / shallots in it (a bit wintery for this weather!). Broccoli on the side

Plan for today- PV

B- 2 boiled eggs with celery for soldiers (gotta hand it to Dr Dukan, no one else has managed to get me to eat celery before! The one veg I've always disliked!) cup of tea, down a pint of water before leaving for work.

L- tin of sardines in tom sauce, mushroom and tomato mixed in.

S- 2x crab sticks

D- well...I forgot to get anything put of the freezer, so probably salmon with veg as can cook that from frozen! Followed by rhubarb crumble, have given up on home made custard!

PV

b - chicken
l - smasparagus (smoked salmon and asparagus) quiche with aubergine crisps
d - chicken and mushroom meatloaf

ooooh I want some smasparagus! sounds divine and very seasonal!

My PV day

First, 6km walk at least

B: Dukan muffins as usual

L: chicken livers dry fried with caramelised onions (fry lite and sweetener); slice of beef kefta (spicey); bit of chicken; couple of cherry tomatoes
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 2 x mackeral (Iceland frozen section - 6 for £3 and they're LOVELY!), served with lettuce, cuc, little onions, couple of cherry toms, maybe an egg if plate looks sad
1/5 tofu yoghurt cake

Another walk - 2km

Back