Daily menus

Hi
Yes I'll eat some extra chicken or the rest of the poached salmon at lunchtime.
Checked the ingredients on the venison burgers - venison 91%, red onion 5%, water, sea salt, cracked black pepper, ground cayenne pepper - is this ok?

Hi all,

Weekend went well, took our own fodder to the housewarming and didn't cheat at all, even though there was coconut macaroons that my sis-in-law had made :-( (one of my faves!)
Sunday :
B - yoghurt
L - Tuna steak
D - Chicken breast. then FF yoghurt.

Yesterday we started on Cruise... Vegetable ... yum!
B - forgot to eat
L - home-made burger with salad leaves
D - tuna steak (huge!) with stir-fry veg (courgette, peas, onions, peppers, spinach) then FF yoghurt.
Couldn't eat all veg of course - I clearly forgot that I wouldn't be able to eat so much!
Today:
B- vanilla galette,
L - 4 chicken drumsticks, FF greek yoghurt
D - ?not sure yet as going to Karate training and busy evening ahead...

B: half cinnamon galette
L: 250g luc lac turkey, quarter yoghurt cake
S: rest of galette
D: 2 chicken breasts, 2 fillets steamed salmon
S: sweetened greek yoghurt

Last edited:
Hi
Yes I'll eat some extra chicken or the rest of the poached salmon at lunchtime.
Checked the ingredients on the venison burgers - venison 91%, red onion 5%, water, sea salt, cracked black pepper, ground cayenne pepper - is this ok?

I've posted elsewhere that I don't like the fact that you mentioned these burgers have carbs in them... (whereas my supermarket bought shaped beef burgers do not.) I'm presuming from the red onion, rather than rusk or something since it's not listed, but I'd avoid during attack.

Best to cook yourself some fresh from a venison steak.

Just my opinion though.

Having been physically dragged in here....hehe..

B-Some 0% greek yoghurt with half a tablespoon of oatbran (just the way I like it!)
L-Wrap made by using galette recipe with the rest of the oatbran, filled with some cold chicken breast and a bit of the Dukan mayonnaise that I made yesterday

Probably something salmon-y for dinner I imagine, or general fish-related. Can't believe I forgot to buy crab sticks! But the people I share a fridge with will probably thank me for that...hehe.

Oh and, a cup of coffee with skimmed milk no sweetener at breakfast time, the same again just now but with decaf coffee. There will probably be 1 or 2 cups of green tea later on as well :)

<you wish!!> Sounds good. I thought you'd be eating massive steaks, dunno why!

^ Impossible!! I think I'd die if I had one of those right now! I am making sure that I eat enough though don't worry, and a steak DOES sound nice so I'll have to see!

Yesterday - PP

B - FF fromage frais
L - 2 x chicken breasts (with herbs and black pepper)
D - peppered steak
S - cinnamon galette, sugar-free jelly and vanilla muller

Today - PV

B - cinammon galette
L - spicy chicken with salad leaves & cucumber
D - ribboned courgette with adapted bolognaise on top
S - not sure yet.... prob ff greek yogurt

Today's menu - attack

B: roasted salmon flakes
S: 1/2 cinnamon galette with 0% fat Greek yoghurt
L: chicken breast with 0% yoghurt dressing
S: 1/2 cinnamon galette with 0% Greek yoghurt
D: chicken breast slices + maybe some roast beef
S: egg White meringues with muller toffee yoghurt

White PP Thursday for tomorrow (it's a very strict one:()

B - big bowl fromage blanc
L - Dukan pizza/quiche creation - 1/2 bran allowance savoury galette topped with fromage blanc/egg white and tuna
D - white fish with a few prawns - no sauce, home-made cottage cheese and other galette

Yum Robin. NOT! can't wait to get back into stabilisation!!

you guys are so creative!! This is my menu for today PV
B: Oatbran porridge and vanilla ff yoghurt with stewed rhubarb.
L: Turkey breast and pepper and cabbage salad. – was very nice
S: After gym: Salad with boiled egg

D: 2Chicken pieces baked in oven under chopped tomato, onions, courgettes and mushrooms.

Oh my...

I'm scared to post my first menu after reading the others! :eek: I think I am eating way too much...
PV
B-extra lean turkey sausage 90/10
two scrambled eggs with homemade salsa (no sugar)
L-salad with chicken breast, tomatoes, brocolli, sliced summer squash w/ ff, sf raspberry vinegarette
Snack-FF vanilla yogurt w/ oat bran
D-homemade chicken soup (no noodles)
FF vanilla yogurt

Sadly, I did read that the yogurt I've been eating (Yoplait) has too much sugar. Will have to find something else... ba bye yoplait :wave_cry:

Good morning all

Today's menu - attack

B: Chicken Frittata with 1/2 galette
S: 1/2 galette vanilla muller light
L: Roasted salmon
D: Cod fillets with quark dressing
S: Frozen toffee muller light

Can I have sugar free jelly on attack?

I'm scared to post my first menu after reading the others! :eek: I think I am eating way too much...
PV
B-extra lean turkey sausage 90/10
two scrambled eggs with homemade salsa (no sugar)
L-salad with chicken breast, tomatoes, brocolli, sliced summer squash w/ ff, sf raspberry vinegarette
Snack-FF vanilla yogurt w/ oat bran
D-homemade chicken soup (no noodles)
FF vanilla yogurt

Sadly, I did read that the yogurt I've been eating (Yoplait) has too much sugar. Will have to find something else... ba bye yoplait :wave_cry:

I wouldn't eat those sausages unless they are homemade. I would also steer clear of that raspberry dressing.

PV

b- chicken omelette
l - roast chicken & asparagus
d - chicken and salmon & asparagus & some thinned out carrots and parsnips from the garden
s- muffins with 4 chopped prunes (Recommended if bunged up on the official live chat)
s/f jelly with quark

Hi everyone,

Second day of Attack - I just wondered if any of the more experienced Dukaners think I am doing the right thing - my meals are very strightforward because I'm working about 14 hours a day at the moment - I am snacking a lot! Here's what I ate yesterday:
B: Vanilla Mullerlight
L: Sliced chicken breast, piece of smoked salmon
Snacks: Low fat ham and a Toffee Mullerlights and two crabsticks
D: Salmon fillet with some soy sauce and a crushed garlic clove and fat free fromage frais with my oatbran mixed in.

I feel really full, but it seems like I am following it correctly - any advice or comments?
Thanks peeps :)

I would be careful not to eat to many Mullers as they contain sugar. Soy sauce is a tolerated item allowed in Cruise, not in Attack I think. The only other thing is that you don't look as though you are eating an awful lot of protein.

Thanks for the advice - i will try to "beef" up my protein :D - Having lean steak this evening, and I have some prawns defrosting too - Surf N Turf for tea!
I am limiting to 2 Mullerlights per day - I'm have fat free natural yghurt in the fridge, just haven't cracked into that yet!
Thanks for the advice, really useful guidance!

Yesterday's PV -

B - 2 mini oatbran galettes (exactly the same ingredients as full size but just made in one of those teeny-weeny frying pans intended for individual eggs, just makes it look posher!)
L - 2 poached eggs and a bit of smoked salmon
D - Ratatouille! I was cooking for me and my friends and thought this would be perfect.

I also had a small pot of prawns left over from the day before in the fridge, ate that in the evening just because I felt that a bit more protein was needed!

Back