L- homemade dukan ratatouille and minute steak
D - salad and tuna steak and hb egg
snacks dukan muffins and yoghurt, baby tomatoes, crab sticks
yesterday pp
B - porridge (1tbsp)
L - crabmeat and prawns with lemon + yoghurt pudding
D - chicken luc lac
snacks - yoghurt, crabsticks, dukan muffins

Fleecy - I just popped in to specifically check out your menus as you're not losing well, and I read elsewhere that you're now going to keep an eye on your dairy intake and reduce to 1 per day/cut out those Activia yogs which we don't recommend.

I see you're having just 1 tablespoon oatbran in the morning as "porridge". That's not a lot of oatbran. How much skimmed milk are you using? Then you're having Dukan muffins later as a snack, using I presume the other tablespoon? Are you sure you're not having too much?

Crabsticks - no more than 8, right? (and use in an emergency, rather than daily if you can find something else as they're full of sugar).

Otherwise, keep glugging the H20 and it'll come off... (what else do you drink?)
x

PV conso + extra fruit

B - Dukan bread with poached egg on top, glass of tomato juice
L - green salad, turkey/veg stir-fry, fromage blanc and apple
D - melon, white fish in sauce with spinach, crispbread and cheese

Yesterday PP
muller vanilla flavour with 2 tbs oatbran
prawns, crab, smoked mackerel
rump steak
SF jelly pot

today PV
2 egg omlette inc mushrooms and a tomato
2 salmon fillets with roasted veg - peppers, toms, red onion, courgette
venison burgers with salad
samll bit of 0% greek yoghurt with oatbran

Shed loads of water and a good few cups of tea with skimmed milk

Does this sound ok please?

It certainly does look ok EXCEPT for the nearly 7 litres of water you mention in your diary... that worries me

Let us know what your doctor says Claire. My GP is horrified I drink 3L a day, so...

PV conso/carbs + fruit
B - Dukan bread and fried egg, glass of tomato juice
L - tuna, veg and chickpea salad, extra slice of Dukan bread instead of 'real' bread and cheese
D - stuffed peppers (with dried soya instead of meat) with green salad, fromage blanc

daily menu

Cruise
PV day This is my first daily menu on here,

large glass of water with meds
Breakfast, 2 slices of lean ham, 1 egg dry fried in non stick pan 2 tomatoes grilled, 1 slice DD bread, decaff mug of tea with small amount soy milk.
elevensses, can of decaff diet coke.
lunch, large bowl of home made chicken and vegetable soup 1 slice DD bread, cottage cheese with sweetener and 1/2 teaspoon cocoa. glass of water with lunch, decaff mug of coffee ,black.
mid afternoon, some of the jelly sweets i made, and a can of decaff diet coke
dinner, tandori chicken home made with sauce, (dukan friendly) on a bed of sliced steamed cabbage and leek, SF strawberry jelly mousse (home made) water with dinner decaff mug of coffee,
decaff tea in evening 2 mugs
water before bed with meds

weight today.........loss ......................gain
6 july
198 lb.............1.1/2lb....................

Last edited:
PV today
B - porridge
L - mackrel, a few prawns, tomatoes
D - home made chicken stew with spinach, pepper, onion, tomatoes etc all thrown in with a bit of quark
snack 1 yog, goji berries, 6 crabsticks, baby tomatoes, sugar free jelly (instead of yoghurt) drinks- 1 glass diet sprite, lots of water and some cups of tea
a bit short on the oatbran today as I had intended to use 1tbsp towards a cake...not baked
yesterday PP
B - porridge (1 tbsp oatbran, probably about 1 cup milk and 1 dsp sweetner)
L - WW ham in a 2 egg omlette, a few prawns, yoghurt (v hungry!)
D - chicken marinated in 0% greek yog. and spices
snacks - a few sugar free sweets, 6 crab sticks, 3 muffins (1tbsp oatbran worth) drinks - lots of water, diet coke, skinny latte, cups of tea

Last edited:
PP

oat bran porridge
Crab, prawns, smoked mackerel fillet
haddock fillets x 2
muller yoghurt vanilla

less water today about 7 pints, my thirst has died down a bit.
a few cups of tea with skimmed milk

PP Conso Thursday

B - goji/spicy bread served with fromage blanc
L - hardboiled egg white/tuna/smoked salmon with fromage blanc mayonnaise, yogurt
D - crabsticks, chicken, tofu pud

Cruise PP
breakfast, porridge with goji berries

lunch chicken soup , home made, cottage cheese with sweetener and cinnamon

dinner, left over chicken tikka, meat only wrapped in a protein wrap
(1 whole egg and one egg white, beat together, spritz the frypan with cooking spray fry gently until cooked on one side flip over, fill and use as a wrap, yummy)
yoghurt,

snack, jelly sweets that i made yesterday,
drinks, water, tea, coffee diet caffeine free coke

PP

b - bacon sandwich
l - chicken
d - chicken maybe with some kind of sauce

s - 0% greek with sf orange jelly

large water with meds
Breakfast Cold sliced ham with 1 slice of dukan bread bettered with fromage frais and 2 grilled tomatoes, large cup decaffeinated tea

snack 2 DD meringues and caffeine free diet coke

lunch, tuna and crabstick cakes with 2 dips and Sf 0%yoghurt flavoured with a teaspoon of strawberry sf jelly crystals. caffeine free diet coke.

large cup tea

snack, a few of the jelly sweets from the other day large cup of decaff coffee

dinner, beef and turkey meatballs with tomato/ barbeque sauce and stir fry veg (a little water in a frying pan). goji berry muffin with egg custard, large cup of decaff coffee

large cup tea

large glass of water with meds,

weight today.........loss ......................gain
6 july
198 lb.............1.1/2lb....................
8 july
197.05...............1/2......................

Last edited:
yesterday PP
B - porridge with 1 tbsp oatbran, 1 cup skimmed milk, 1dsp sweetner
L - a few king prawns and 2 small 'dab' - from Morrisons looked like plaice to me
D - Chicken breast tikka
snacks - 1 activia vanilla fat free - 1 sf jelly mango (yuck!), goji berries, 0% total yog, 3 crab sticks, 2nd tbsp of oatbran as porridge as again couldn't be bothered to bake (wow I snack a LOT!) drinks-diet sprite , tea tea tea and lots of water (it's like when I was pregnant up at 3am for the loo each night!)
today PV
B - boiled egg, porridge (1tbsp)
L - left over stew from Weds, tin sardines, lettuce and cucumber. 0% total and sweetner, a few pickled onions and cornichons.
D - planning smoked salmon and dukan blinis and salad with youghurt and horseradish dressing followed by a jelly
Snacks - so far 1 vanilla activia yog, 3 crabsticks and 2 sugarfree sweets ...not even telly time yet!

Conso PV + carbs
B - Dukan toast and fromage blanc/no added sugar fruit puree
L - tuna and chickpea salad, crispbread and cheese, orange
D - omelette with spinach, fromage blanc and rhubarb
S - yogurt

PV
porridge = oat bran skimmed milk - I love this
roasted chicken breast with big flat mushroom and tomato also roasted
roast beef, green beans, swede, brocolli, leeks - small amount of each veg to keep protein high, small amount of watered down gravy made from Bisto as I was lazy, not ment to have this type of gravy.
vanilla muller
tea with skimmed milk and about 5 pints of water
30 mins swim
1 minute on ab machine lol.

PP cruise
oatbran porridge with skimmed milk
extra lean minced beef (done for me by my butcher) made into meatballs with a bit of onion, garlic, cooked in oven with greek yog dip.
2 crab sticks
omlette - 2eggs plus 1 white with ham.
SF jelly
tea with skimmed milk, 5 pints of water
40 minute walk
1 minute on ab roller - not getting any easier lol

Last edited:
Back