Daily menus

Attack - day 2

B: 3 Dukan muffins with cube of smoked salmon in each and 1/3 crabstick on each (pretty things!)

L: I've some turkey cubes, some strips of steak (marinated in garlic and ginger and dry fried) and a chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt (Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% fat for those in France)

S: sugar free jelly (imported from UK! 1/2 sachet made up)

D: 2 x 100g 5% fat burgers with dry fried egg on top and spoonful 0% fat fromage frais as sauce

loads of water; multi vitamin; vitamin C... (throat issue going on!)

As I live in France I am unable to get mullerlight yoghurts etc so I am using these:

Paturages Printiligne & Danone Taillefine both have o% fat, 0% sugar and between 37 & 45 calories per 100g. The pots are 125g

Todays menu is: day 3 of attack
Breakfast: DD oatbran pancake & ff vanilla yoghurt

Lunch: 5% fat lean beef burger, poached egg & ff fruit yoghurt

Dinner: Liver & onions, ff fruit yoghurt

Snax: crab sticks, low fat ham

Lots of water & black coffee to drink

As I live in France I am unable to get mullerlight yoghurts etc so I am using these:

Paturages Printiligne & Danone Taillefine both have o% fat, 0% sugar and between 37 & 45 calories per 100g. The pots are 125g

Todays menu is: day 3 of attack
Breakfast: DD oatbran pancake & ff vanilla yoghurt

Lunch: 5% fat lean beef burger, poached egg & ff fruit yoghurt

Dinner: Liver & onions, ff fruit yoghurt

Snax: crab sticks, low fat ham

Lots of water & black coffee to drink

As you are in France, rather, why not buy Dukan's recommended Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% ones (not the 1% ones), which contain less sugar than the ones you're using? (Do yours have pieces of fruit in?)

Liver + onions? On attack? I'd lose the onions if I were you. Cook your liver with large pieces of onion for the flavour only.

As you are in France, rather, why not buy Dukan's recommended Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% ones (not the 1% ones), which contain less sugar than the ones you're using? (Do yours have pieces of fruit in?)

Liver + onions? On attack? I'd lose the onions if I were you. Cook your liver with large pieces of onion for the flavour only.

I am still waiting for my book to arrive so at the moment following attack but only got info I can glean from various websites, so Thanks, I will lose the onions and just use big pieces for flavour, then remove. I will look for the sveltesse yoghurts, can you recommend any of the soft cheeses i can eat. I just realised you are in france too, so any advice recommendations would be great.
The fruit yoghurts I have had do have pieces of fruit in, so I have been limiting them to 2 a day and having the vanilla ones in addition which are a smooth yoghurt.
Thank you

Cruise PV

turkey bacon x 3, dry fried mushrooms, egg and tomato
roasted butternut squash and chicken "tikka" dollop of greek total
roast chicken, swede, brocolli, leek
vanilla muller with my oatbran

I am still waiting for my book to arrive so at the moment following attack but only got info I can glean from various websites, so Thanks, I will lose the onions and just use big pieces for flavour, then remove. I will look for the sveltesse yoghurts, can you recommend any of the soft cheeses i can eat. I just realised you are in france too, so any advice recommendations would be great.
The fruit yoghurts I have had do have pieces of fruit in, so I have been limiting them to 2 a day and having the vanilla ones in addition which are a smooth yoghurt.
Thank you
OK did you order the French or English book (just curious). Neither will give you brand info, incidentally.

Sveltesse Ferme et Fondants 0% are the ones he recommends on the French official website. (And yoghurts with pieces of fruit aren't ok in attack in French book.)

Cheese in France on attack and cruise which aren't tolerated items even are the carré frais 0%, and the carré frais 0% ail et fines herbes.
In cruise 30g of less than 7% cheese per day, but I wouldn't get into tolerateds for a month or so to give yourself a good kick off.

Decided to start posting my menus in the hope that people can advise me if they spot anything wrong.

PV day today

B - Oatbran porridge with goji berries
L - Extra lean ham salad, toffee mullerlight
T - Baked Cod with Butternut squash chips
Drinks - Several Cups of Black tea with sweetener, Water.

No snacks so far but may have some rhubarb and custard later if I can find rhubarb in any shops.

Oh, i did have a couple of raw mushrooms.

Attack

I need a sauce recipe to liven up some white cod any ideas please.

I have FF in fridge

Hi everyone, just moved over to Dukan from Exante. Todays menu on PV cruise was:

B. 2 x cinammon, oat bran muffins topped with a little extra light phili with a drop of vanilla, butternut flavouring.
1/2 ff vanilla yoghurt

L. smoked mackerel, poached salmon + salad
ff vanilla yoghurt + sf jelly

D. 2 x 4oz extra lean burgers, dry fried tomatoes, onion & mushroom, broccoli
ff banana custard yoghurt

Rocksy said:
Hi everyone, just moved over to Dukan from Exante. Todays menu on PV cruise was:

B. 2 x cinammon, oat bran muffins topped with a little extra light phili with a drop of vanilla, butternut flavouring.
1/2 ff vanilla yoghurt

Welcome ..... Are you following Attack or PV? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attack - day 3

B: 3 Dukan muffins with cube of smoked salmon in each and 1/3 crabstick on each (pretty things!)

L: 1/2 piece salmon, some small turkey and steak pieces (marinated in garlic and ginger and dry fried) and a chicken leg
fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt (Sveltesse Ferme & Fondant 0% fat for those in France)

S: sugar free jelly (imported from UK! 1/2 sachet made up)

D: 150g piece salmon, handful large fresh prawns, ff fromage blanc as sauce

loads of water; multi vitamin; vitamin C... (throat issue going on!)

1/2 ff vanilla yoghurt

While this sounds lovely, I can't believe it'd be Dukan friendly... can you check the label? which brand is it?

Conso Wednesday

B - salmon frittata
l - chicken and spring greens
d - chicken and veg broth
s - goji muffins, cheese on toast, an apple

Last edited:
Yesterday PP

B - Gallette, yoghurt
L - Peri Peri spiced chargrilled chicken, egg
D - Chargrilled chicken
Snack - Toffee muffin, muller yogurt

PV Cruise - Today

B - Turkey rashers, dry fried egg and mushrooms
L - Chargrilled chicken, hard boiled egg and salad (salad leaves, cherry toms, radishes, red onion, celery) with Dukan Vinagrette. Toffee Muffin
D - Roast chicken breast with roast veg (Butternut Squash, Red onions, Peppers)
S - Toffee Muffin, Rhubard Muller

Today cruise - PP

B - Oat bran porridge
L - Prawns, SF jelly, Toffee muller
T - Cod followed by chicken in BBQ sauce. Dessert was Jelly with home made vanilla ice cream (frozen yogurt)
Drinks - 1 x Pepsi max, 1 x diet coke, water, black tea.

Tomorrow PV

B - Oat bran porridge
L - Chicken and prawn salad, sf jelly, muller
T - Smoked haddock with veg (prob cabbage, leaks, cauli)

PP
B: half cinnamon galette
L: 2 slices turkey meatloaf, 200g turkey & 100g prawns in luc lac marinade
S: rest of galette
D: fillet baked salmon, 150g slow cooked beef, quarter yoghurt cake
S: 125g sweetened quark with half a toffee muller

Back