Daily menus

While this sounds lovely, I can't believe it'd be Dukan friendly... can you check the label? which brand is it?

Its Muller Light Smooth Banana & Custard
Fat Free

I was of the understanding all muller light were ok but I may be wrong its early days bound to make some errors along the way :confused:

While this sounds lovely, I can't believe it'd be Dukan friendly... can you check the label? which brand is it?

Its Muller Light Smooth Banana & Custard
Fat Free

I was of the understanding all muller light were ok but I may be wrong its early days bound to make some errors along the way :confused:

PV
B forgot to pick up my Fromage Frais so its emergency jerky for breakfast
L turkey burgers, sliced beef, salad leaves
D chicken salad, yogurt and sf jelly

Continuing attack (day 4 of 4)

B: three Dukan muffins

L: I've some salmon, turkey and beef
125g fat free fruit flavoured yoghurt (no pieces)

S: sugar free jelly

D: 180g sirloin steak

Boring PP Thursday 21 July

B - Turkey bacon 'sandwich'
l - salmon
d - chicken

PP

B - 3 dukan muffins
L - Chicken, hard boiled egg
D - Garlic Cheese Chicken Pocket

Recipe

0% Cream cheese 4 table spoons
Chicken breast 2 breasts
Garlic powder to taste

Instructions
1 Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
2 Slice the chicken breasts along the middle creating a "pocket", be careful not to cut all the way through though.
3 Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder inside the pockets you just created.
4 Spread some tin foil in a roasting tray - enough to wrap the meat and put the chicken breasts in.
5 Put 1-2 table spoons of cream cheese inside each "pocket" and add some more garlic powder on top.
6 Seal up the meat with your fingers and finally sprinkle some parsley over it.
7 Cover everything with the foil so that it is all closed up. Cook for 30 minutes at 180C.
8 Open the foil, put the oven on grill and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.

PV cruise
porridge
chicken and roasted butternut squash
salmon with roasted peppers, red onion and tomatoes plus a baked big flat mushroom

edit toffee muller

Last edited:
@ Sharon
What brand is the 0% cream cheese please, cant find any in my small supermarkets?

Not technically cream cheese, I have substituted with a mix of quark and extra light Philadelphia because I couldn't find any either. Extra light philly is 4.7 per 100g

Philly Extra lite is a tolerated item, hence allowed in Cruise only (NOT attack). 30g per day maximum and, like all tolerated foods, should be avoided unless you're happy with your weight loss.

Quark is fine though.

Muller lite toffee and vanilla are the recommended ones. This banana one has 3% banana in it, apparently, and since banana isn't even allowed in Conso (except in a gala meal), I PERSONALLY would stay well away. Carbs and sugars are high too:

Muller Light Banana & Custard Yogurt (190g) in Tesco | mySupermarket

Up to you though ;)

Many thanks for the advice and the benefit of your experience.

Toffee = 7.9% carbs of which 7.1% sugars
Vanilla = 7.3% carbs of which 6.8% sugar
Banana = 8.6% carbs of which 7.7% sugars

Slightly more but not a massive difference and the books says non fat fruit yoghurts are allowed, max two per day unless stalling it does not stipulate any restrictions on which fruit yoghurts.

Btw I also noticed many posts saying you can't have non fat fruit yoghurts that havesmall pieces of fruit, the book does not stipulate this but obviously if you find weight loss stalling then you would try to avoid any likely cause.

Again thank you for the advice I will watch the weight loss progress very carefully and adjust where necessary ;)

B: half cinnamon galette
L: fillet baked salmon, quarter chicken quiche
S: rest of galette, quarter yoghurt cake
D: 1/3 roast chicken with roast butternut squash, red onion, garlic & courgette with mum's bbq sauce
S: 125g sweetened quark with half toffee muller

Cruise PV

B - porridge with goji berries
L - mackerel and prawn salad
T - spicy beef and peppers with cabbage, leeks, cauli and sprouts. SF jelly.

2 sugar free sweets

Drinks - Black tea, lots of water, 1 diet coke.

Many thanks for the advice and the benefit of your experience.Slightly more but not a massive difference and the books says non fat fruit yoghurts are allowed, max two per day unless stalling it does not stipulate any restrictions on which fruit yoghurts.

Btw I also noticed many posts saying you can't have non fat fruit yoghurts that havesmall pieces of fruit, the book does not stipulate this but obviously if you find weight loss stalling then you would try to avoid any likely cause.

Again thank you for the advice I will watch the weight loss progress very carefully and adjust where necessary ;)

All we can do is pass on the advice we were given when we started out. (I did the diet in France, with the original French book, and was coached on the French official website.)

With each new book he brings out, in each new country and continent, things "change". To suit the palate? To play to the crowd? I let you make your own judgement.

In any event, this diet is becoming impossible to "coach"!

Day 6 attack & no change on scales today but have not drunk enough water for the last 2 days so must increase that today.

Breakfast: vanilla oatbran muffin, vanilla yoghurt ff
Lunch: chicken leg, crab sticks, ff yoghurt
Dinner: beef steak, boiled egg, ff yoghurt
Snacks: L/F ham & ff vanilla yoghurt

PV

B - Toffee Muffin
L - roast chicken, roast veg
D - Tuna Salad

Today I WILL drink 2 litres of water and go for half hour walk in a little while even though its raining

B: half cinnamon galette
L: chicken salad (out with friend) plus 1/8 chicken quiche
S: rest of galette, quarter yoghurt cake
D: 1/3 roast chicken with roast squash, red onion, garlic & courgette all smothered in mum's bbq sauce
S: 125g sweetened quark

Back