Daily menus

xrachx said:
this is my first day of attack a complete Dukan newbie!
B. scrambled eggs and cup of tea (ss milk + sweetener)
D. ham and hard boiled egg
T.2 turkey steaks and 2 eggs (all dry fryed)
w. 1.5 ltrs up to now
i am having my oat bran a bit later in a bit of onken yog

does the above sound ok?

Welcome :)
Just a few tips, eggs are limited to 2 per day ( 5 yolks per week if cholesterol probs )
Ss milk? Is this semi skimmed? Only skimmed is allowed.
Ham needs to be lean, most hams have added starch, salts and sugars etc.... Check labels carefully.
Is your Onken natural fat free or flavoured?

Please feel free to ask anything xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

PP day

B- FF Natural yogurt with sf jelly. Toffee muffin - 1/2.
S- Other 1/2 toffee muffin
L- Beef, boiled egg, lean ham and FF nat yogurt.
D- Cajun Garlic Chicken and Prawns. Pepsi Max

Cruise PP today

B - Scrambled egg
L - tinned mackerel, sliced chicken, vanilla yogurt
S - Muffins, SF jelly
T - Smoked haddock followed by SF jelly with sweetened natural yogurt.

Drinks - Black tea, Water, one diet coke.

There's nothing "wrong" but you might find the tinned mackeral and smoked haddock a bit much both on the same day. Panic not if you "gain" some weight - as I always do overnight after salty fish :D

Home cooked is best where you can - particularly easy at the beginning of the week when we can have weekend leftovers

Because of a restaurant lunch today, and dinner tomorrow, I'm mixing up my PPs and PVs over the two days exceptionally.

Started with almost 7km fast walk to work (did a detour, then another...

B: muffins (smoked salmon)

L: salmon + 3 veg
fat free fromage blanc
(have a piece of chicken in case as they're a bit mean with their protein!)

S: sugar free jelly

D: 80g smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and fake caviar eggs :D

Last edited:
Is this right for attack?

I'm just starting Day 2 and just want to check that what I am planning seems right - I'll post yesterday's menu which is the same as today's apart from dinner (not sure yet what to have).

Any pointers are really appreciated - when I told my husband what I had eaten yesterday he said it sounded a lot and I'm now a bit worried that it is.

Breakfast
1 fat-free plain yogurt with cinnamon and some sweetener (just had it and it's lovely)
1 hard boiled egg

Mid Morning
Few slices of turkey

Lunch
Large chicken breast (steamed with cracked black pepper and balsamic vinegar)
Boiled egg chopped over it.

Mid Afternoon
1 fat-free plain yogurt with cinnamon and some sweetener

Dinner
2 x Grilled Burgers (made with zero-fat beef mince, bound together with an egg and some garlic powder and chilli flakes added)
1 x oat-bran gallete (was horrible but ate it, will try better today).

I also had around 3 litres of water, 3 black coffees and a tiny cafe latte with skimmed milk.

PV

B - Gallette and Muller yogurt
L - Low Fat ham, 2 small slices with mixed salad and dukan vinagrette
D - Shish kebab (using turkey mince, could not get low fat steak mince) with cucumber and yogurt sauce and a mixed salad

Last edited:
I'm just starting Day 2 and just want to check that what I am planning seems right - I'll post yesterday's menu which is the same as today's apart from dinner (not sure yet what to have).

Any pointers are really appreciated - when I told my husband what I had eaten yesterday he said it sounded a lot and I'm now a bit worried that it is.

Breakfast
1 fat-free plain yogurt with cinnamon and some sweetener (just had it and it's lovely)
1 hard boiled egg

Mid Morning
Few slices of turkey

Lunch
Large chicken breast (steamed with cracked black pepper and balsamic vinegar)
Boiled egg chopped over it.

Mid Afternoon
1 fat-free plain yogurt with cinnamon and some sweetener

Dinner
2 x Grilled Burgers (made with zero-fat beef mince, bound together with an egg and some garlic powder and chilli flakes added)
1 x oat-bran gallete (was horrible but ate it, will try better today).

I also had around 3 litres of water, 3 black coffees and a tiny cafe latte with skimmed milk.

No worries whatsoever where quantities are concerned. At your current weight, if you're hungry, please eat more even (chicken, steak, prawns, fish etc rather than packaged things).

Zero fat beef mince? Where did you find that? (In France, we can get 5% fat and I thought even that was a tough one to find in the UK?)

Cruise pv day

B savoury gallette with scrambled egg
L crab sticks & cottage cheese, salad leaves ff yoghurt
D 2 chicken breast, onion & cauliflower, ff yoghurt & curry powder. ff vanilla yoghurt
S crab sticks & ff yoghurt

buckets of water & black coffee

How much dairy are you having FF? I read that you gained a little weight? I'm counting four yoghurts (Mullers?) and cottage cheese too... Also, as mentioned before, 8 maximum crabsticks per day.

Muffin
Chicken Salad
WW Toffee Yoghurt
Spicy Cottage Pie (cant wait for this tonight)
Xtra Lean Steak mince
Courgette
Red Pepper
mushrooms
chilli, garlic, thyme
used a little knorr stock pot
BN Squash & Cauli mashed on top

How much dairy are you having FF? I read that you gained a little weight? I'm counting four yoghurts (Mullers?) and cottage cheese too... Also, as mentioned before, 8 maximum crabsticks per day.

The yoghurts are either sveltese f&f vanilla/lemon or greek total 0% yoghurt and I am having 4/5 per day. If I have cottage cheese it is usually half a tub (150g and 0.6% fat) and never more than 8 crab sticks per day

DiamondX said:
Welcome :)
Just a few tips, eggs are limited to 2 per day ( 5 yolks per week if cholesterol probs )
Ss milk? Is this semi skimmed? Only skimmed is allowed.
Ham needs to be lean, most hams have added starch, salts and sugars etc.... Check labels carefully.
Is your Onken natural fat free or flavoured?

Please feel free to ask anything xx

Yep I haven't had egg today, it was semi ( got skimmed now) ham was lean and yog was flavoured fat free, thanks for all that x

The yoghurts are either sveltese f&f vanilla/lemon or greek total 0% yoghurt and I am having 4/5 per day. If I have cottage cheese it is usually half a tub (150g and 0.6% fat) and never more than 8 crab sticks per day

Over 400g dairy and I stall, so keep an eye on that. While you're within the legal limits of course, some people react differently.

I'm going to have to ask you which brand of cottage cheese you've found over here which is only 0.6% (and can you mail me a tub please?!!!).

Over 400g dairy and I stall, so keep an eye on that. While you're within the legal limits of course, some people react differently.

I'm going to have to ask you which brand of cottage cheese you've found over here which is only 0.6% (and can you mail me a tub please?!!!).

I have to admit to being one of those people that has a monthly shopping delivery from uk. It is Asda's own brand low fat cottage cheese. I know when in france and all that, but some stuff is just way too expensive when living on a tight budget. So I do an asda shop for the things that I am unable to scource over here or that are way too expensive. Even with the delivery charge on top still works out cheaper for me.

Cruise PP today

B - Muffins
S - Natural yogurt sweetened and flavoured with a tbls goji berries, biltong
L - Scrambled eggs with poached salmon
S - SF Jelly
T - Slow cooked beef with quark and mint dip. SF jelly with sweetened natural yogurt.

Drinks - Black tea, water.

FF - righteo... I'm quite disappointed, to be honest, as I love cottage cheese and hoped the lower fat stuff might become available here.

Second mixed PP / PV day because of my unusually busy social life, thanks to Mouse!

5km walk, then

B: muffins (smoked salmon)

L: small quantities of each of poached salmon, turkey and steak pieces; skinny chicken leg
fat free flavoured yoghurt

S: sugar free jelly

D: 180g steak and green beans (restaurant)

Cruise PP

B - Muffin and yoghurt
L - Steak and 4 crabsticks with ff yoghurt dip
D - Steak (it needs eating!!)

Last edited:
Back